Disney Dream August 1, 2016

For the FE gifts, do you try to give things that are native to your state? We are from Louisiana so we have lots of culture here! ☺️

Keep going with your messages. This will be our fourth cruise. I've seen homemade and bought FE's. I'm a crafter, so I'm surprising our grand daughters.

Our daughters are 3 and 8! I think we talk about our cruise every day- such anticipation!!!

There will be lunch and it's fun to check out the ship. You'll be registering the girls and be able to take them into the kids area. The pool will be open ( weather permitting) so have your swim suits in your carry on

We're in double digits now!!!! Excited! We won't be able to do the FE's this cruise- we are traveling with too many people, my DH and myself will be the tour guides for the Disneyworld part of it and the cruise part. So it's too much. I want to, but too much. LOL

We're in double digits now!!!! Excited! We won't be able to do the FE's this cruise- we are traveling with too many people, my DH and myself will be the tour guides for the Disneyworld part of it and the cruise part. So it's too much. I want to, but too much. LOL
Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your trip and cruise. We're heading to Disney this weekend.

What's the best time to board the ship on the first day?
Make sure you do your online checkin as soon as possible, new cruisers 75 days out, silver 90 days, gold 105 days. My daughter wears her swimsuit under her clothes. We will get on the ship early, get lunch, hit the pool/aquaduck, get our special ticket events done, then chill. :) cannot wait.

Debbie - is it too late to join?
Hi, how many are in your crew? I'm planning closing the group By June 1st. Plus, you'll need to build your messages to 10, so we can go to a private discussion to exchange information. So work on your messages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter