Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

Hi! My mom had to drop out of the trip so it'll be just four of us. Maria, Ashleigh (my girlfriend), and her two nieces Kady (8) and Savannah (5). This is the girls' first Disney cruise so we do want to do the fish extender. Is there a sign up?
In order to get on the list for the FE I need you to inbox me your names and ages of the minors as well as everyone's fav color and fav character as well as if anyone has any allergies to anything especially foods or scents. Thanks!!

Any idea how many of us there are now participating with the FE?
Hey Trischa! I have been scrolling through the message board and my inbox and notice I never got your info for the fe group! I need you to send me your state room #, everyone's fav color and fav character as well as any known allergies such as food or scents.
Thanks!!

Please add my family to the fish exchange. :)

Kory, Jenna, Kevin (Room 9130)
Kimberly and Quenton (Room 9128)
Hey BelleFC. I need alittle more info for your fe as well as for your family's fe. I need YOUR real name(currently have you listed as BelleFC), everyone's fav color and fav character. Also I need to know if anyone has any known allerergies. Thanks!!

Ok gang, we are down to double digits until our cruise and it is time to get the fe moving forward! I don't know about you but we are getting super excited and plans are in full swing!
If you are planning to be a part of the wonderful tradition of the FEs I am asking that you inbox me with the following information:
Stateroom #
name of occupants with ages of all minors
everyone's favorite color
favorite character
most importantly I need to know if you have any known allergies (ie, food or scents).

If you have inboxed me before today, I need conformation that you are still interested in the fe as you should have received a message from me today. If not, please let me know. I need everyone's info no later than March 15th as that is the PIF deadline for everyone!

Last edited:

Hi Everyone! It seems like we have been waiting FOREVER for this cruise to get here, and now it seems like it's just right around the corner! I have spent so much time on Pinterest and Etsy and it just can't get here soon enough! Reading back from the beginning of this thread to catch up, I found out why I can't inbox yet so I thought I'd share for others that might need it... As soon as am able, I'll add our names to the FE list. Thanks for coordinating it PantryMom! :love:

I will also note, to participate in conversations, everyone needs to have at least 10 posts. For those who wish to use this option for private conversations that don’t have 10 posts yet, head over to the Test Board to post and up your post count. http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

lucky girl. I just finished washing walls. I would wash the sand between the pavers if it would get this cruise here quicker.. lol

Pantrymom I'm rounding up the menfolk to find out their favorite colors and stuff. Will have the info to you before the day is over. Thank you so much for handling all of this. I want to be you when I grow up! What am I saying? I have NO intention of growing up! Just like my brother. Mr. Mooneybunny... LOL

Hello everyone, my name is Gail. My husband, Glenn, and I will be traveling on this cruise with our two wonderful granddaughters. We live in New Jersey and the girls live down in Mississippi. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We would love to join the FE. Here is the requested information. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Cabin #: State Room 7654
Phoenix, age 7
Ava, age 6
Gail & Glenn (same FE pocket), we're in our 50s :)
No allergies
Email: caeli36@aol.com

Looking forward to participating in this fun exchange!

OK... I'm not too proud to admit I'm as cold as Cooter Brown and can't for the life of me figure out how the heck to INBOX. Any Inboxing for dummies suggestions out there?
Ok Trischa I know you have more than 10 posts so you have cleared that hurdle. Now you go to the top right corner of the screen and locate the "inbox" button. Click that then click "start a conversation" button. Then type in my screen name and send me your info

Hello everyone, my name is Gail. My husband, Glenn, and I will be traveling on this cruise with our two wonderful granddaughters. We live in New Jersey and the girls live down in Mississippi. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We would love to join the FE. Here is the requested information. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Cabin #: State Room 7654
Phoenix, age 7
Ava, age 6
Gail & Glenn (same FE pocket), we're in our 50s :)
No allergies
Email: caeli36@aol.com

Looking forward to participating in this fun exchange!
Hi Gail! I also need to know what wveryone's favorite color and favorite characters are please. Thanks!!

I have been told by my sister that I need to provide information on the people in my cabin. How do I do this and who does it need to go to?

So I will start a list and keep track of everyone that wants to join the FE for our cruise.
Please inbox me the following information:
Cabin #
Names and ages of everyone in the cabin
Everyone's favorite color and favorite character.
any known allergies (ie. food or scents)
How do I inbox you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter