Disney Confessions

1. I have cried very hard every time we have left MK on our last day, but never as much as the end of our honeymoon. I think people thought I just found out someone had died.

2. I too think turkey legs are gross. my stomach turns just watching people eat them.

3. I loved Alien Encounter.

4. I liked the wand on Spaceship Earth.

5. I thought the Birthday Cake castle was pretty neat.

6. I would like 5 days to visit by myself...no kids, no husband.

7. I get more excited about the characters than my son does. We have to see if it is the same on my daughter's first trip.

8. I forced my son to ride Test Track. tears and screaming...I knew he would love it. I most have looked like "mother of the year" to everyone else in line with us but I didn't care. (He did love it BTW)

9. Even if they paid for the whole thing, I will never go to WDW with my in-laws again. They spent more time looking for gifts for people then enjoying their grandson in the parks.

10. My husband doesn't know the final price tag on our upcoming trip. I will never tell.

I do not like ToT or everest.
I love IASW.
If I wouldn't feel so guilty, I'd definitely go without the kids.
I've never had a Mickey Bar.
My husband & I get more excited to go to Disney than our kids do.

-I love the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. It's a must do every trip.
-I hate the whole TSM ordeal. Love the ride but hate having to deal with standby/FP issue.
-I love my BW DVC and think it was the best investment for our family. Maybe not the cheapest thing, but it certainly guarantees us a vacation at least once a year to stop the hectic rollercoaster of life and be together.
-I hate that I have not tried a Dole Whip yet.
-I love the one time we took the monorail to CR during the fireworks at MK and Mickey was standing at the train station waving to us. Just magical!!
-And the last but not least thing I hate, is to go back home from each wonderful vacation at WDW :sad1:

Okay here goes,

-I'm in love with a Mouse.
-I would rather stay at a value than a deluxe.
-I was offered a free trip last year with a friend's family and I took it. (I left my husband at home and found a sitter for my kids.)
-Carousel of Progress and Hall of President's are two of my favorite rides.
-I dream of Mickey head ice cream bars.
-I like the character meals more than my kids.
-I cry at the parades.

I know nothing too shocking. ('Cept that I ditched my family for Disney :laughing:)

6. I would like 5 days to visit by myself...no kids, no husband.

7. I get more excited about the characters than my son does. We have to see if it is the same on my daughter's first trip.

9. Even if they paid for the whole thing, I will never go to WDW with my in-laws again. They spent more time looking for gifts for people then enjoying their grandson in the parks.

10. My husband doesn't know the final price tag on our upcoming trip. I will never tell.

:thumbsup2 :cheer2:

I confess ~ I don't know who Divine is? I mean, I know she is at AK, and I've seen someone post a picture of her (really cool), but why am I supossed to know her? Is she from a movie?

Confessions
I think the values are lame but would stay at one if no other options were available.

What is up with Swan/Dolphin? No.

I think AKL is the most stunning and original of all the Disney resorts but think others have the awesome locations.

My youngest will be in a stroller at Disney until she is nine. She's small and turns super lazy at Disney.

I love Disney food probably because I'm eating it at Disney but I think it's delicious.

I don't think the regular dining plan is to much food and usually wind up buying extra breakfast items to supplement it.

I'm obsessed with wishes and plot ways to see it as many times as possible.

I stand by the soda machines at Club Cool in Epcot and trick people into drinking Beverly by going on and on about how delicious it is then I double over in fits of laughter at there reactions when they try it. The hubby and kids think I'm so immature.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter