Disney Confessions

missfigment

Mouseketeer
New game!

Ever read post secret or seen a confession board?

Here's how to play...

Give a disney confession....something that you think or do....regarding Disney...that may shock!:scared1: others...

NO FLAMES ALLOWED! No judging...just have fun!....

I'll start

My Disney Confession is....I think Disney Hollywood Studios is a huuuuuggge waste of time and space.:scared1:

I think Dole Whips taste like baby aspirin from when I was little. I think they taste gross!

eta-here is a bad one!

When we were in Disneyland (for 1 day) on my DH's bday, my DS starting whining and said he wanted to leave and go home so he could play video games with my friend's teenage son. After having to listening to him whine about being in Disneyland I turned to him, got down low, and softly said,

"Cut the $h1T and get in line..."

Clearly NOT my best parenting moment. :eek:

I have never said anything like that before, and never since, so i am sure it really just shocked him (and me quite honestly!). I apologized to him later on, but at the time I was just thinking about having to listen to him whine for the rest of the day and I could not stand the thought of it!

here's another one from me....

I think parades are overrated!:rolleyes1

Me too...never watch them....:rolleyes1

But here's mines...After visiting WDW over 100 times in my entire life I have never once stepped foot into the Germany, Italy, or Canada pavilions at Epcot. I just walk right passed. I don't really know why :confused3

I don't plan. Anything. We plan the trip and see what we feel like doing that day. Now that I've joined this board, I feel like a big loser. :laughing:

I think Dole Whips taste like baby aspirin from when I was little. I think they taste gross!

That's crazy! I knew they tasted like something... lol! So true :rotfl2: I do like them though.

OK.... I don't like Fantasmic. I don't get it. It's just a big hassle to see a bunch of pictures displayed on sprinklers. And what's the point of the boats at the end? It makes no sense to me.

I really could go without seeing animal kingdom.

I like Pofq much better than AKL (like the food, hotel and pool better)

What I don't get is some peoples's slavish adoration of WDW restaurants. I think Disney does a decent job feeding the masses....but places like LeCellier (so-so steak) Ohaha (unlimited protein thrown on plates with sides placed on the table in no discernable order) and WCC (envision chaos--children encouraged to run around servers and other diners-- surrounding a skillet of greasy food.:confused3) seem to have a fanatical following. These places are ok, but when I read posters whose trip is ruined if they don't get an ADR for their heart 's desire:rolleyes1.........I just don't get it.

I think Hollywood Studios is pretty much a waste. I only spend a 1/2 day to a day there.

I'm glad toontown is gone.

I think a lot of the "princesses" don't look very pretty. (that's mean, I know but there it is).

I hate Soarin' and Test Track.

I haven't had anything good from the Main Street Bakery.

No flames right?

I used my mug on two trips..................(you said no flames!!!)

I hate Dinoland (other than Dinosaur)

I hate the food at WDW. Pretty much all of it. And I hate having to make an ADR for anything. Maybe if I liked the food better, but since I don't...it's just a pain in the butt. "Hey honey, where do you want to eat 90 days from now that we are going to hate?" :rotfl2:

That's how we decided this next trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter