DISNEY Choo Choo **January Check In

gymbomom - double load out to you on Monday - I scored 4-extra-sets from last Sunday's paper.

elle-tn, thanks for all the great coupons!

Happy mother's day everyone.

Rootskate,
I got your envie, Thanks...

ELLE-TN,
I will mail you an envie today or tomorrow.....

Thanks ALL,
Debbie

Nzdisney another on its way tomorrow for you. Garydeb thanks for all the great ones you've sent.

Gymboaddict, I received your envelope yesterday. Lots of good stuff, thank you!! :thumbsup2

Okay friends.....I am going to have to give up the train. :(
I have 2 summer camps, VBS, vacations, etc.... going on at church right now.
Do I have any volunteers to take over?

Okay friends.....I am going to have to give up the train. :(
I have 2 summer camps, VBS, vacations, etc.... going on at church right now.
Do I have any volunteers to take over?
I am sorry to see you go. :guilty:
I would be happy to do it if nobody else has their heart set on it. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone. I offered to take over the Train but I haven't heard back from Gymbomom. Is everyone on-board still interested in participating?

I sent everyone a PM going by the list of names on the 1st post in this thread.

PrincessTiff, I tried to PM you but it wasn't listed as an option when I clicked on your username.

Thanks for Root for offering to step in. I suggest that everyone who is willing keep chugging along. This train has been running for a long time. Anyone who needs off should PM Root and she will make the necessary changes. I say we not accept any new riders until we see the rail is running smooth and then add a few.

Elle-TN, I got your envie on Friday - thanks!

Gymbomom - if you're reading - hope you'll rejoin us when things slow down for you a bit - but in the meanwhile, thanks for all you've done to keep us going.

And Rootskate - let me know if I can help out anyway. Thanks for stepping up to keep us coordinated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter