DISNEY Choo Choo **January Check In

Gymbomom

<font color=teal>The best seat in the "house" for
*****If you would like to join, read the rules and send me a PM!! :goodvibes

Pull ALL Expiring Coupons!

~~Make sure we are pulling expired coupons out!!! :goodvibes

Guidelines for Train

Train starts rolling by you putting an envelope together of 50 or more coupons and sending them to the person BELOW you in the train order.

SEND BY DATE is by Tuesday every week!!! That should give you time to cut and send from Sunday if you wish. If you have not received it would be a good idea to go ahead and send what you have on with a note to say why your envie is light. If you have not received in two weeks with no contact from sender, please let your conductor know! We want things to be fair. ALSO, post this we have several ladies who have been awesome about sending RAOK!
You only have to send out ONE envie a week. If you happen to receive 2 envies, hold them till the next Monday and send out a bigger one instead of 2 small ones.
What coupons should you send??
1.You are welcome to post a “wish list” which can help your sender know what to look for.
2. You can send circular coupons, store coupons, drug stores, blinkies, tear pads, refund forms, peelies, etc. I love seeing different coupons!!! When you shop keep your eyes peeled for different coupons. You can run by a tear pad of Try me free forms that everyone would LOVE!!!
3. Make sure you stamp it enough!!! Also, it is a good idea to put tape on the back to keep the envelope from getting pulled apart in the PO sorting.
4.Please practice the golden rule in sending…. Don’t send 50 coupons of pet and baby only, especially if your receiver does not have a pet or baby!! ;)

What do I do when I receive my envie?
1. Look through all coupons and pull the ones you want to use, add the ones you have cut out or collected that week. If you pull out 10 coupons try to add 10 or more.
2. PULL EXPIRED COUPONS, and coupons that will soon expire in 10 days to 2 weeks.
3. You can mail your envie as soon as you can, but make sure it goes out by the following Tuesday.

This is a cross-country train so sometimes it can take a week or so to get an envelope across the country…especially during the holidays. Please take that into account when we first get rolling.

VACATIONS or “Taking Time Off” – This should be easy… just let your sender know to skip you and send to the next person on the list and for how many weeks. (Make sure they have the address)

Do I have to check in on the coupon thread??
I think the train runs better when everyone checks in. I know when I try to put a great envie together for my receiver it makes me feel really good when they post they got some use from it!
BUT, we all have lives and I for one understand if something keeps you from posting on some weeks. Please try to do the best you can. If something will prevent you from sending that week, please take a minute to post that information.

Look for announcements on the first post. This is where the current train order will be, and any updates.

Current Train Order

It’s a happy day
gymboaddict
Rootskate*
GaryDeb*
Elle-TN
nzdisneymom
Gymbomom
kathyk2
DinkDisneyAddict
dznybound
PrincessTiff*

VanniGirl said:
Thanks for putting us back on track!!
Corey.. thanks for working this but I have a correction on my info that I have sent you a pm about. thanks.

tinytink said:
Corey.. thanks for working this but I have a correction on my info that I have sent you a pm about. thanks.

Sorry!!!!! :blush:

I PM'd Rootskate with the correct info, thanks for letting me know so quickly!

Fantastic! :cool1:
Tinytink, I will be getting one out to you on Monday.

Also checking in! I just wanted to add please make sure you try to take out the expired coupons. Lately I've been getting lots of expired ones! :thumbsup2

Carrisa, I am sending out to you tomorrow. It is an envie I am putting together myself as I haven;t gotten yet, but my last one was REALLY big. :)
But, please feel free to lmk what you need the most. I don't know if you are into forms, but I sent my latest forms I had.
I am sending a coupon for free L'oreal HIP makeup (this is a cpn)
a TMF form for Children's Claritin up to $10.99
TMF Pro Health Crest Toothpaste
TMF Herbal Essence Style Product
I got some Dove soap TMF forms at CVS the other day, I can;t find where I put them at the moment.
If you don;t like to hassle with forms, go ahead and pass them on, I think I have sent these already to Dznybound, but she can keep on passing them too.

have a great week!!!

mommyoftwinfants said:
I kept passing by this post but never put 2+2 together..... :rotfl: Choo..Choo.=Coupon train :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Checking in.........

:rotfl2: Sorry you get to see my sense of humor!!! ;)

Hi everyone...

So sorry about the hold up with my address and all. I was on vacation in lovely Punta Cana :cloud9: for the past week and I didn't get in until midnight last night.

I pre-sent envies to Kritter while I was away to try and keep the train on track without having to skip over me. I also received 2 envies while I was away, so I'll have one big envie going out tomorrow AM.

Thanks SO much :banana: , Gymbomom, for getting this train back on track. You've done a great job....kudos to you!!

I received an envelope today, thanks Donna! :thumbsup2

Tinytink, I sent a couple out to you today. :wave:

I'll be sending an envie out tomorrow for Dreaming of Disney, but I have a question. I have a bunch of store coupons for like Bed, Bath and Beyond and a couple of other places, is it okay to put those in there? I do most of my shopping online so I rarely use them, but I hate to throw them away.

mrsbornkuntry said:
I'll be sending an envie out tomorrow for Dreaming of Disney, but I have a question. I have a bunch of store coupons for like Bed, Bath and Beyond and a couple of other places, is it okay to put those in there? I do most of my shopping online so I rarely use them, but I hate to throw them away.

It might be best to ask the rider that you send to and maybe the one after them depending on the exp date. I hate for you to use your postage on something they might not need.

I sent one out this morning to Minnie1928 with only 75+ in it.

Got one from Dreaming of Disney(Thanks!) this afternoon so i'll send out a rather large one sometime later this week.

Got one today. Back out on Friday. I want to see the sale circulars first. Should be good sales this week. I have to say I went shopping Sunday morning. THey all laugh at me b/c I have so many coupons. They always have to call over a mgr to put her key in. I guess I overload the machine. I saved 80.00 this week. Wahoo...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter