DISNEY Choo Choo **January Check In

Garydeb, I am going to get another envelope together tonight and send it out on Wednesday. Next week I am going to get back to sending on Mondays. :moped:

Garydeb, I am going to get another envelope together tonight and send it out on Wednesday. Next week I am going to get back to sending on Mondays. :moped:

Seems like a lot of us got off on our mail-out day and are getting back on track. Funny how that works.

NZDisney I dropped an envie in the mail for you yesturday...have to say it wasn't a great one still hope there is something in there you can use.

Gymboaddict, I received your envelope yesterday. Thank You! :thumbsup2

I mailed an envelope out to Ellen today. There will coupons next week but not on Easter Sunday.

ELLE-TN,

Sorry I have gotten so behind with being sick. I will mail a huge envie to you today.

Rootskate,
I have been receiving you envies. Thanks!!!

-Debbie

Your welcome! :goodvibes You should have gotten another one this week, hopefully.

And I am getting envies from someone, but don't know who??? Of course I haven't taken the time to check the train order!! But thanks, they are great!

Happy Sunday - and hopefully LOTS of inserts in the paper!!!

Wendy

I'm pretty sure I've been sending you envies (I'd have to put a name to a DISname though :confused3 :laughing: ) I know the 1st name matches :)

Sally

Garydeb, sending an envelope out to you today.
Have a great week everyone! :)

Gymboaddict, I received your envelope yesterday. Lots of good stuff! Thank you so much. :thumbsup2

Garydeb, I sent one out to you yesterday and i've got another one im sending out this morning.

Gymbomom - I mailed out to you yesterday (Thursday). We'll be out of town all next week so I'll send again after we get home. See my siggy for our fun spring break plans!

Rootskate,

I got your two envies!!!THANKS!!!

ELLE-TN,

Mailed one large envie to you today.....

-Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter