Disboutiquers Part 7 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

i was just wondering , the girl in my walmart fabric dept told me it would be closing within a couple of months, she told me that was true of all walmarts has anyone else heard this? it is my only source of Disney fabric:sad2:

I have heard from Walmart that this is not true. They are closing a lot, but not all. And, if you make a big enough fuss, they may decide to keep yours open, or reopen it!! It happened around here, they closed one, and then got so many complaints they reopened it!!! Our new Super Walmart wasn't going to have a fabric dept, then shortly before they opened they decided to add one because people were so upset!!! Call, email, make a ruckus!!! Let Walmart know you want your fabric!!!

Ok well he is officially at my house now Unfortunately I can't even to get him to eat a meatball or a piece of cheese which is so unlike him! I have his medicine stuffed in the meatball so that could be why but I need to get it down him and the vet said he HAS to have food with it or it will burn. Not sure what else to do to make him eat.

I am excited but vry cautiously excited we are still not out of the woods...

i was just wondering , the girl in my walmart fabric dept told me it would be closing within a couple of months, she told me that was true of all walmarts has anyone else heard this? it is my only source of disney fabric:sad2:

The Walmart right by me just closed as well, and the lady told me the same thing that all the walmart fabric dept will eventually close. They liquidated all their fabric but unfortunately, I was in WDW at the time and by the time I came back, there was nothing left!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: anybody here willing to get me (if on clearance) this machine at walmart... I will send the money (western union/moneygram) for the machine, shipping and for gas

Thanks

Linnette

My Joann is moving to a new location next month, and they will be liquidating everything that they have in their current location...so if there is a certain fabric that anybody would like for me to look out for, let me know. I will be more than happy to do so!

I can't wait till they move because it will be much, much closer to me (couple miles maybe) and it will also be a Joann Superstore, so they will be much bigger!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: anybody here willing to get me (if on clearance) this machine at walmart... I will send the money (western union/moneygram) for the machine, shipping and for gas

Thanks

Linnette

I can look at the two Walmarts near me...Is it the SE270D, or another one? I can probably head over there tomorrow after I drop off the kiddos at their summer program.

I can look at the two Walmarts near me...Is it the SE270D, or another one? I can probably head over there tomorrow after I drop off the kiddos at their summer program.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I believe is the se270d (disney embrodery)thanks again:dance3:

Linnette

I MADE IT! I've skimmed the last 10 pages because I've been gone for two days. LONG STORY! ANYWAY! I'm back now. I'll be posting soon.

Just wanted to share a few designs! I just finished the pictures up and wanted to share with everyone!

The first one is Abby in a Euro Cinderella hoody top:
abby16.jpg

abby15.jpg

abby14.jpg

abby3.jpg

Then olivia in her Belle dress:
bellegallery.jpg

belle14.jpg

belle8.jpg

belle9.jpg

belle01.jpg

Then Oliviain her Halloween outfit (I am also maing a Nightmare outfit JUSt like this one I think ;)

Hgallery.jpg

h10.jpg

h8.jpg

h4.jpg

h15.jpg

I have one more I have to get pictures of and then I am going to start on the rest of the princess designs as well as a Few Christmas Disney items, and some Hello Kitty Halloween ones!

O, and I am back now from my mini vacation to my MIL's while she was on vacation! Had an awesome time babysitting her pooch and house! lol, She has a rather large house with a pool so the kids were in heaven playing hide and go seek and swimming!

Candice

These are so great! Where do you find your knit fabric? I would love to work with knits, but I absolutely hate the stuff I find in the stores!

If you 've already been asked this and answered just ignore this. I'm about 5 pages behind. I was a little slow making the move.

Thanks

Linnette
I wish I could but when I had the issue with the one I just bought they checked all over my area with in 2 hours and it is totally out of their computer system. :headache:

I wish you luck finding it!!! I feel very lucky to have gotten it. I probably wouldn't have if it wasn't on sale.

Thanks

Linnette
I wish my Wal-Mart had this one, but alas they do not. I ended up with one that is just about the same it just doesn't do the Disney embroidary.

i was just wondering , the girl in my walmart fabric dept told me it would be closing within a couple of months, she told me that was true of all walmarts has anyone else heard this? it is my only source of disney fabric:sad2:

They are keeping some open, some are being reduced in size (like ours) and many are closing. I think they base it on sales for that department. The only things I get there now are thread and other notions. Ours doesn't even carry Heat N Bond Lite anymore - just the Ultra.

I just bought a bunch a couple of weeks ago...how much do you need? I can see if my Joanne's still has some on the clearance rack.

I would just owe you forever if you could find some! It is so cute! I could use 2 or even 3 yards. Just PM me how much it is and I can send it to you. Thanks a million!

Whew! I made it.

I am glad that Rocky came home. I know you all must feel better having him there.

Love the knits.

Camp Promise looks like sooo much fun and WOW! what a fabric score! I too am kicking myself for not getting more Tink fabric.

Miss Miller, my walmart (all 3) does not carry that machine or I would gladly go get it for you. It is the one that I use and I adore it.

These are so great! Where do you find your knit fabric? I would love to work with knits, but I absolutely hate the stuff I find in the stores!

If you 've already been asked this and answered just ignore this. I'm about 5 pages behind. I was a little slow making the move.

Thanks so much! I get my knits in lots of different places. i purchased the Black and white along with some red and white knit on :wizard: for like $4 a yard and it is an AWESOME quality! I alos like fabric.com when they have the big clearence on knits. Finding cute printed knit has been hard but I have had luck on :wizard: in the past few months!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE knits! I actually prefer them over wovens now because there is just so many things you can do with them! I have a list of my favorite online stores I would be happy to send you! Just PM me!

Candice

OH And I have the Disney sewing machine and it is NO LONGER in any stores according to my Wal Mart. Mine stopped working (It was just the power cord and is fixed now) and is ONLY for sale on line. They have been clearenced out of the system. They checked everywhere to have one shipped from another store to me because Walmart online (Site to store and such) is not the same as the regular walmart! Honestly, I love it but outside of the disney designs, it is just like the one in the store and you can get the designs on :wizard: cheap ;) Good luck looking for one tho!

thanks to everyone who replied about walmart. i will certainly make a ruckus because i just got started and have so much i want to do. i also love the knit belle outfit. it is out of this world

I have heard from Walmart that this is not true. They are closing a lot, but not all. And, if you make a big enough fuss, they may decide to keep yours open, or reopen it!! It happened around here, they closed one, and then got so many complaints they reopened it!!! Our new Super Walmart wasn't going to have a fabric dept, then shortly before they opened they decided to add one because people were so upset!!! Call, email, make a ruckus!!! Let Walmart know you want your fabric!!!

We also heard something similar from Walmart, we asked this question of our 2 Walmarts. Originally our fabric departments were going to close, but because so many complaints came in they told us that they would have fabric for 3 more years, but after that they would close. They also told us that any new Walmarts will not have a fabric department inside.

Hello all! I have been a lurker here for awhile. While sewing is not my thing and I am not so talented like some of you :worship: , you all have insipred me to try a few simple projects.
So I went and bought some fabric. I have a question about pillowcase dresses, What is the best way to finish the arm holes on a pillowcase dress?

TIA Wendi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter