Disboutiquers Part 7 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

OMGOSH I love theese, what pattern di dyou use?

:yay: :wave2: :wave2: haven't been sewing in a while but dd#2 starts prek in Sept so I better get working on it.
Lori

Thanks! I used the Farbenmix Olivia dress pattern. I used a Farbenmix pattern for the hoodie top as well but I cant remember the name of it right now. I will get it for you after I finish unpacking all of our stuff!

Candice

The first one is Abby in a Euro Cinderella hoody top:
th_abby16.jpg

th_abby15.jpg

th_abby14.jpg

th_abby3.jpg

Then olivia in her Belle dress:
th_bellegallery.jpg

th_belle14.jpg

th_belle8.jpg

th_belle9.jpg

th_belle01.jpg

Then Olivia in her Halloween outfit (I am also maing a Nightmare outfit JUSt like this one I think ;)

th_Hgallery.jpg

th_h10.jpg

th_h8.jpg

th_h4.jpg

th_h15.jpg

I have one more I have to get pictures of and then I am going to start on the rest of the princess designs as well as a Few Christmas Disney items, and some Hello Kitty Halloween ones!

O, and I am back now from my mini vacation to my MIL's while she was on vacation! Had an awesome time babysitting her pooch and house! lol, She has a rather large house with a pool so the kids were in heaven playing hide and go seek and swimming!

Candice
These look great! I really love that Belle dress. I know of a little girl who would really like that a whole bunch.

I made it.

I just posted on the other thread but I'll post again here sorry for being repetitive.

Is everyone getting their pettis from Sam's? Can someone send me the link (I apparently didn't save it the last time, I really would forget my head if it wasn't sewn on.) Is it really taking 6 months to get them or are they coming faster than that.

I'm hoping to get a couple for the fall.

Thanks in advance!

I just saw on an :wizard: board that they(Sam's) are taking 6months. I don't know about their rush orders or if they charge an additional $$ for them but I'm sure someone here does. Mine are running 3-4wks right now.

Hi! I made it...all alone...but I'm here!:cool1:

Now I have a sewing machine question.

My Mom wants to get me a new machine for my birthday...:banana: :banana: :banana:

She wants to know what I think of the Singer 7470. It looks good to me. Any opionions or does anybody have? I mean ANYTHING is a step up from my 1950's model that only doea the straight stitch!

I don't have that model but I do have a Singer and typically speaking they are great machines. I had to call them on Friday for something and they have outstanding customer service.

Just wanted to share a few designs! I just finished the pictures up and wanted to share with everyone!

abby16.jpg

abby15.jpg

abby14.jpg

abby3.jpg

Then olivia in her Belle dress:
bellegallery.jpg

belle14.jpg

belle8.jpg

belle9.jpg

belle01.jpg

Then Oliviain her Halloween outfit (I am also maing a Nightmare outfit JUSt like this one I think ;)

Hgallery.jpg

h10.jpg

h8.jpg

h4.jpg

h15.jpg

I have one more I have to get pictures of and then I am going to start on the rest of the princess designs as well as a Few Christmas Disney items, and some Hello Kitty Halloween ones!

O, and I am back now from my mini vacation to my MIL's while she was on vacation! Had an awesome time babysitting her pooch and house! lol, She has a rather large house with a pool so the kids were in heaven playing hide and go seek and swimming!

Candice

Those are all so cute!!!

I made the move! I took DD school shoe shopping this morning. It's hard to believe it's that time agian, but we sart Aug 11 for the kids and the week before for teachers. I was just getting used to being home:mad:

Candicenicole- Great job!!! I have got to get up the courage to work with knits!

Just wanted to share a few designs! I just finished the pictures up and wanted to share with everyone!

th_abby16.jpg
th_abby15.jpg
th_abby14.jpg
th_abby3.jpg

th_bellegallery.jpg
th_belle14.jpg
th_belle8.jpg
th_belle9.jpg
th_belle01.jpg

th_Hgallery.jpg
th_h10.jpg
th_h8.jpg
th_h4.jpg
th_h15.jpg

Candice

I love these! THey are super cute and look so comfy! Great Job

Welcome home those outfits are the sweetest!!!

While ya'll were moving the board I went and sent out Hannah's Princess outfit (MAW#1)
I am so nervous, it would suck to be anticipating it's arrival and then it not fit. :sad2: So keep your fingers crossed for me.

NOW, onto Lily's minnie outfit and Cinderella story book twirl. Which one do I do first. IF I only get one done before Fri. Do I want her to go to 1900 PF princessless or go to MK minnie mouse-less?? The kids all have matching appliqued tees (except Lily's is going onto a peasant top) Goofy, Donald, Mickey and Minnie. I suppose worse comes to worst Lily's applique can go onto a t-shirt like the rest. So I should work on the Cindy twirl???? And who thinks I should do a tutu underneath since I don't have a pettis and we are going to meet Cinderella???? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

And I still haven't decided on a skirt pattern for minnie. :confused:

Thanks for all the kind words about my outfits! I am going now to work on a few more! hope to have at least one finished this evening and then get 2 more finished tomorrow!

Oh and we are going on a DINSEY CRUISE! We do not have the dates yet BUT...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
It is through Make a wish! Zoe is super excited (As are the other 2 girls!) Her wish was to go on a Disney Cruise and to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle so we are all super excited! We do not have our exact dates yet and might not until just a few weeks before we depart so I have to get to work on making some outfits and FAST! lol

Thanks for letting me share my excitment with ya!

Candice:banana:

Whew I made it, but only after burning my fingers with the hot glue! I'm gonna be OK, but the housework's going to suffer.

I'm trying to finish up some simple appliques for the kids t-shirts, but they're not that simple. The kids are at daycamp tomorrow afternoon, so I think I'll pop out and try to buy a see-through foot.

Going to visit my parents this weekend, they live in the country now (after having lived their ENTIRE lives in Montreal - the greatest city in the world ;) ) but the great thing about the little tourist town they moved to - is the fabric store!! You never know what you're going to find :goodvibes I can't wait! We have to bring our tent-trailer 'cause the reno isn't finished yet:rotfl2: so the kids think it's "camping" without all the work - it's win-win I say.

Stephanie
(might not even be able to make supper with these burned fingers, I hope I can still dial the phone for take-out!)

I don't know. I've heard these kinds of injuries can only be healed with a girls trip to WDW in Feb. '09. Unless and until this happens- you may never be able to do housework again! :rolleyes1

While ya'll were moving the board I went and sent out Hannah's Princess outfit (MAW#1)
I am so nervous, it would suck to be anticipating it's arrival and then it not fit. :sad2: So keep your fingers crossed for me.

NOW, onto Lily's minnie outfit and Cinderella story book twirl. Which one do I do first. IF I only get one done before Fri. Do I want her to go to 1900 PF princessless or go to MK minnie mouse-less?? The kids all have matching appliqued tees (except Lily's is going onto a peasant top) Goofy, Donald, Mickey and Minnie. I suppose worse comes to worst Lily's applique can go onto a t-shirt like the rest. So I should work on the Cindy twirl???? And who thinks I should do a tutu underneath since I don't have a pettis and we are going to meet Cinderella???? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

Hmmm, I'd go for the Cindy twirl. What color petti do you need?

Thanks for all the kind words about my outfits! I am going now to work on a few more! hope to have at least one finished this evening and then get 2 more finished tomorrow!

Oh and we are going on a DINSEY CRUISE! We do not have the dates yet BUT...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
It is through Make a wish! Zoe is super excited (As are the other 2 girls!) Her wish was to go on a Disney Cruise and to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle so we are all super excited! We do not have our exact dates yet and might not until just a few weeks before we depart so I have to get to work on making some outfits and FAST! lol

Nice wish Zoe! :thumbsup2 I'm excited for you! We had the BEST time on our cruise. I'm thinking of doing a quicky mostly photo TR on it.

That's great, how exciting for y'all!!!

That is so great! I can just imagine how excited they are! Nice choice Zoe :thumbsup2

I got Clay's shorts done last night. I like the set but have to admit I'm not sure about the contrast cuff on the shorts. I'm concerned it looks too girly... I think because I've done similar cuffs on Capris for Zoe. I left the edge above the stitching unfinished so it will fray a bit over time like on deco jeans but something about the color of the thread (a dark golden brown) against the red reads too pretty to me. Can you tell I'm a bit unsure when it comes to boys' clothes? :lmao:

th_mickey_potc3.jpg

I love it! And FWIW, I just called Caleb over to look at it and he said "Awesome!" He's 5 also, so I think you're good - I'm sure Clay will love it!

So much for the diet, now I'm going to call DH and have him bring home some oreos and assorted candy...yummmmm.

Does anyone know of an online store where I could get that Tinkerbell fabric in bright colors like Wendy found? I NEED some!! Thanks!

I vote for letting us see the twirl skirt before deciding!!! You could also make a halter dress instead of a skirt for minnie. It was super quick to make...even for a newbie like me. Here is a reminder:
Ashminniedress1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter