Disboutiquers Part 7 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

This is TOTALLY OT BUT>>>>>>>>>>>

I couldn't go on without you all knowing about this thread. You will thank me for sure! Be sure to go through the WHOLE thread!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1828634
I've been reading this thread for a while and almost did it for DS bday last week.

Does anyone know of an online store where I could get that Tinkerbell fabric in bright colors like Wendy found? I NEED some!! Thanks!

How much do you need? I have some left over. It's not avail in the stores anymore.

Lucky Duck!! Did you take pics to share???

I personally didn't but it was a coworker's wedding so I'll bug her for a pic...she definately has them. Maybe I shouldn't mention that she brought all the leftover candy to work for snacks! It took some amazing self control not to eat it...chocolate covered pretzels...yum

Just wanted to share a few designs! I just finished the pictures up and wanted to share with everyone!

The first one is Abby in a Euro Cinderella hoody top:
abby16.jpg

abby15.jpg

abby14.jpg

abby3.jpg

Then olivia in her Belle dress:
bellegallery.jpg

belle14.jpg

belle8.jpg

belle9.jpg

belle01.jpg

Then Oliviain her Halloween outfit (I am also maing a Nightmare outfit JUSt like this one I think ;)

Hgallery.jpg

h10.jpg

h8.jpg

h4.jpg

h15.jpg

I have one more I have to get pictures of and then I am going to start on the rest of the princess designs as well as a Few Christmas Disney items, and some Hello Kitty Halloween ones!

O, and I am back now from my mini vacation to my MIL's while she was on vacation! Had an awesome time babysitting her pooch and house! lol, She has a rather large house with a pool so the kids were in heaven playing hide and go seek and swimming!

Candice

Those are so cute and so is your dd!

Thanks for all the kind words about my outfits! I am going now to work on a few more! hope to have at least one finished this evening and then get 2 more finished tomorrow!

Oh and we are going on a DINSEY CRUISE! We do not have the dates yet BUT...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
It is through Make a wish! Zoe is super excited (As are the other 2 girls!) Her wish was to go on a Disney Cruise and to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle so we are all super excited! We do not have our exact dates yet and might not until just a few weeks before we depart so I have to get to work on making some outfits and FAST! lol

Thanks for letting me share my excitment with ya!

Candice:banana:
YEAH!

Some good news ROCKY IS COMING HOME TONIGHT!:banana: :banana: :banana:

It is still touch and go but they think he will start eating when he is home. He has never been in a kennel type situation in his whole 10 yrs. when we go away I always got a pet sitter or just brought him with us. So that could very well be why he isn't eating. His electrolytes are still bad but his stomach was bad so the vet thinks if we can get him eating they will improve.

Please keep saying your prayers for my baby!

If I find cool Disney fabric can I post links in here or is that a no no?:flower3:

I'm never sure about adding links to sites that sell. To be on the safe side, I usually send the link via PM to TeresaJoy who maintains the bookmark list for the group. We have all kinds of online sources listed there.

Does anyone know of an online store where I could get that Tinkerbell fabric in bright colors like Wendy found? I NEED some!! Thanks!

I wish I knew because I'd like to get more myself. I believe it was clearanced at most if not all JoAnn's. I still regret I didn't buy all I could when I got mine. However, I was trying to be thrifty and didn't want to buy too much since I had no specific plans for what I did buy.:headache:

YEAH!

It is still touch and go but they think he will start eating when he is home. He has never been in a kennel type situation in his whole 10 yrs. when we go away I always got a pet sitter or just brought him with us. So that could very well be why he isn't eating. His electrolytes are still bad but his stomach was bad so the vet thinks if we can get him eating they will improve.

:cool1:

If I find cool Disney fabric can I post links in here or is that a no no?:flower3:

People usually do and I don't know of anyone getting in trouble--as long as you are not the one selling it. But you COULD just PM the link to me ;)

I don't know. I've heard these kinds of injuries can only be healed with a girls trip to WDW in Feb. '09. Unless and until this happens- you may never be able to do housework again! :rolleyes1

LOL! :rotfl2: Where's the sneaky/evil-plan smiley?? You're a genius!

I wish I knew because I'd like to get more myself. I believe it was clearanced at most if not all JoAnn's. I still regret I didn't buy all I could when I got mine. However, I was trying to be thrifty and didn't want to buy too much since I had no specific plans for what I did buy.:headache:

I just bought a bunch a couple of weeks ago...how much do you need? I can see if my Joanne's still has some on the clearance rack.

Thank you so much for the info.

Is anyone planning to order from Sam's anytime soon and willing to let me in on the order? Thanks again!

Do they do wholesale only? I don't have a business ID, but if someone is placing an order, let me know. I think my dd would love to have one or two.

Just wanted to share a few designs! I just finished the pictures up and wanted to share with everyone!

The first one is Abby in a Euro Cinderella hoody top:
abby16.jpg

Then olivia in her Belle dress:
bellegallery.jpg

Candice
These are so cute Candice! Your girls are just tooadorable!

Here! Took a nap, woke up and everyone was gone!
Well, I went to check on you, but you were still sleeping, so I was going to come get you later!
:lmao:

Welcome home those outfits are the sweetest!!!

While ya'll were moving the board I went and sent out Hannah's Princess outfit (MAW#1)
I am so nervous, it would suck to be anticipating it's arrival and then it not fit. :sad2: So keep your fingers crossed for me.

NOW, onto Lily's minnie outfit and Cinderella story book twirl. Which one do I do first. IF I only get one done before Fri. Do I want her to go to 1900 PF princessless or go to MK minnie mouse-less?? The kids all have matching appliqued tees (except Lily's is going onto a peasant top) Goofy, Donald, Mickey and Minnie. I suppose worse comes to worst Lily's applique can go onto a t-shirt like the rest. So I should work on the Cindy twirl???? And who thinks I should do a tutu underneath since I don't have a pettis and we are going to meet Cinderella???? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

And I still haven't decided on a skirt pattern for minnie. :confused:
I'mthinkg do the storybook one first! And let this be a lesson to you!!! Order the pettis ahead of time!

A little extra poof is always fun, but I wouldn't do that until you get the other outfits done. If you have a little extra time, I'd make the tutu. But, don't obsess over it (NOT that I think you would do that! ;) :hug: ) She will look adorable without it!!!

Thanks for all the kind words about my outfits! I am going now to work on a few more! hope to have at least one finished this evening and then get 2 more finished tomorrow!

Oh and we are going on a DINSEY CRUISE! We do not have the dates yet BUT...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
It is through Make a wish! Zoe is super excited (As are the other 2 girls!) Her wish was to go on a Disney Cruise and to spend a night in Cinderella's Castle so we are all super excited! We do not have our exact dates yet and might not until just a few weeks before we depart so I have to get to work on making some outfits and FAST! lol

Thanks for letting me share my excitment with ya!

Candice:banana:
I am so excited for you guys Candice!!!!! I hope the pettis come before you go!

Made it over safe and sound...thank you Teresa! :thumbsup2
I'm glad you made it!!!
As long as it's not on Ebay, Etsy or a similar type site, you should be fine! :thumbsup2

YEAH!

:hug: :yay: :yay: :yay: :hug:

I'm never sure about adding links to sites that sell. To be on the safe side, I usually send the link via PM to TeresaJoy who maintains the bookmark list for the group. We have all kinds of online sources listed there.

This is always a good option too! There are tons of sites on there that LisaZoe and others have sent me. There is even a section for "ready made outfits" if you are in a pinch and need to *gasp* order something pre-made!

i was just wondering , the girl in my walmart fabric dept told me it would be closing within a couple of months, she told me that was true of all walmarts has anyone else heard this? it is my only source of disney fabric:sad2:

I have a question, I have seen that some Disers (WillCad comes to mind) have a little slide show in their signature. Does anyone know if there is a site online where I can make one? Or, is there software that I can make one with? I tried Photobucket, but it doesn't' show up. I'm trying to condense things so I can fit the Big Give button in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter