Disboutiquers Part 27 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Well, since the family received their package I can post the stuff I sent for owen's Big Give now. I made Kamryn a vida with an LGM on it.

I love the colors of the LGM dress!

@ aimeeg...Your Pink Christmas outfit is gorgeous!!

Sorry for the multiple posts...I just noticed the multi-quote button. I will use that in the future. :cool1:

Has anyone ever done an "in the hoop" embroidery project with regular fabric instead of felt? I would like to turn a normal embroidery design into an "in the hoop" and was wondering if using a thick stabilizer (or several sheets of a thicker stabilizer) would do the trick. If I trim the fabric before the satin edge stitch, do you think the tear away stabilizer would hold to complete the satin stitch?:confused3

Yikes! I am sure it was a scary moment for you! I am glad to hear that your MIL is doing better. I think of her and wonder how she is doing from time to time, so thank you for the update!

:goodvibes Thanks.

Well, since the family received their package I can post the stuff I sent for owen's Big Give now. I made Kamryn a vida with an LGM on it. She is taller than me and going to wear it with leggings I think. Here it is on me. And I made a buzz tshirt and LGM shorts for Owen.

IMG_7975 by tricialee22, on Flickr

Adorable! I love that alien fabric too. I saw it on Ebay at ridiculous price:scared1:

Hi Everyone... I haven't dropped off the planet. Almost but not quite. A lot has happened. Well I got married, moved, moved again and here I am. That's the short version. Add lots of drama in there... and that's a little more precise. Anywho, I'm beginning to design a new Animal Kingdom dress and I have seen an Expedition Everest embroidery design out there somewhere, but can't find it now... any help would be great... Thanks.

:welcome: back. I do hope you post a picture after.

Sorry I can't help with the Mt Everst design. I remember seeing the logo somewhere but can't remember who had it.:confused3

:lmao: about your messy bedroom! That so sounds like something that would happen to me. My worst house mess was when dh was gone to CA for 10 months and came home 3 days early to *surprise* me. First, I had his cat put down the day before and would have waited another day had I known he was doing this so he could say goodbye to her. But the worst was he came home to find me unbathed in jammies and uncombed hair and the house a nightmare. I was not a happy girl. He rang the doorbell -- my mistake was in opening it! I should have ran and cleaned while he fumbled to find a key.

:rotfl: That is too funny. :rotfl2:

Sorry for the multiple posts...I just noticed the multi-quote button. I will use that in the future. :cool1:

Has anyone ever done an "in the hoop" embroidery project with regular fabric instead of felt? I would like to turn a normal embroidery design into an "in the hoop" and was wondering if using a thick stabilizer (or several sheets of a thicker stabilizer) would do the trick. If I trim the fabric before the satin edge stitch, do you think the tear away stabilizer would hold to complete the satin stitch?:confused3

I have yet to try any of the cute In-the-Hoop projects so I am not sure how it works.:confused3

Forgot to mention. Did anyone see that Disney has now changed there cancellation policy. If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice they are charging $10/pp:scared1: at all the character and signature restaurants.

Here is the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2815915

This actually made my local news. This has been in effect at akerhaus for a while now. It really isn't bothering me that much. I kind of think it is a good idea. Especially since there are people out there who double book restaurants.

I am off to get the boy up. Move the embroidery machine and look online for a new printer. My HP is dying. Thankfully DH just reminded me it is about 5 years old.

Hi Everyone... I haven't dropped off the planet. Almost but not quite. A lot has happened. Well I got married, moved, moved again and here I am. That's the short version. Add lots of drama in there... and that's a little more precise. Anywho, I'm beginning to design a new Animal Kingdom dress and I have seen an Expedition Everest embroidery design out there somewhere, but can't find it now... any help would be great... Thanks.

Dena, digitalbydesign, had one. No idea what is up with her shop though and if you can still get it.

I remember ther expedition everest designs too, and I looked at a few sites to try to find it for you, but had no success.

Thanks for the comments on the big give stuff. I got the fabric last year at a quilt shop, it was a remnant and I had less than a yard. Now I have only scraps. :sad2:

I know this probably won't work, but I'll try. The quilt I had so much trouble with last week left my studio without getting a picture...so the new mommy sent me some pictures via face book.

I am going to attempt to post one of the pictures here so you can see...from a distance it doesn't look too bad...just don't get too close! LOL

293676_2280605648275_1042803000_32096979_909281955_n.jpg

Now for the test....

Nini
That looks super! Sorry you had so much trouble with it.

thanks for the link! If I can get a good photo of the 5 of them I will definitely send it in!

She has a bonnet type head scarf like Suzy and Perla wear, but I didn't think of ears, maybe add them on top the bonnet?
I think adding the mouse ears would be really cute!

I finished dd's Fall/Thanksgiving Portrait Peasant yesterday. I really like this pattern! So many possibilities! She wasn't in the mood for pics, but here it is. The pumpkin is a raggy design.

IMG_2270.jpg
That's so sweet! Your baby is adorable!

Well, since the family received their package I can post the stuff I sent for owen's Big Give now. I made Kamryn a vida with an LGM on it. She is taller than me and going to wear it with leggings I think. Here it is on me. And I made a buzz tshirt and LGM shorts for Owen.

IMG_7975 by tricialee22, on Flickr

The back

IMG_7982 by tricialee22, on Flickr

The front

IMG_7978 by tricialee22, on Flickr
I saw these when the family got them. They are great and the kids looked fantastic in the outfits!

I found this fabric at Joann's this week, it has the little green men with Buzz Lightyear.

2011-10-22_09-34-09_987.jpg

ooh I need that fabric.

I finally finished the Halloween outfit.

Now I am working on 2 shirts for a give and then may work on a couple shirts for C while G is sleeping.

Need to decide still what to make for the boy for the December trip.

This actually made my local news. This has been in effect at akerhaus for a while now. It really isn't bothering me that much. I kind of think it is a good idea. Especially since there are people out there who double book restaurants.

Last night was the first I saw of it. I know CRT and Akerhaus had that for a while just shocked at all the restaurants that it now effects:confused:

I found this fabric at Joann's this week, it has the little green men with Buzz Lightyear.

2011-10-22_09-34-09_987.jpg

Looks like my FHA will be coming out if my Joanne's has that fabric too.

Last night was the first I saw of it. I know CRT and Akerhaus had that for a while just shocked at all the restaurants that it now effects:confused:

Looks like my FHA will be coming out if my Joanne's has that fabric too.

But we get "grandfathered in" so to speak if we've already booked our ADRs . . . I can't decide if I like this new policy or not . . . part of me thinks it might cut down the number of "double bookings" and might make dining go back to the days when you could walk up and get seating (with a reasonable wait)... but part of me thinks "what if we're just not UP for it when it's time for a ressie?"

PLEASE let me know if the Warwick Joann's has that fabric!!! And we need to figure out our meet for the 4th!!! I'm flying in late on the 3rd ... and who else is meeting up with us?

For those of you using the Brother embroidery machines, what is the program used for the PES design? I've somehow changed something and my designs aren't showing on my flash drive. Would have been Word? I had upgraded my adobe, and all my designs changed over, so I deleted it and now I get nothing. Just trying to go back to what I had.

okay I am taking a break. I have done 4 shirts today. I am feeling quite accomplished.

We are going out to dinner in a bit and when we come home I may finish Owen's Easy fits.

For those of you using the Brother embroidery machines, what is the program used for the PES design? I've somehow changed something and my designs aren't showing on my flash drive. Would have been Word? I had upgraded my adobe, and all my designs changed over, so I deleted it and now I get nothing. Just trying to go back to what I had.

:confused3. None of those programs should affect the .pes files.

But we get "grandfathered in" so to speak if we've already booked our ADRs . . . I can't decide if I like this new policy or not . . . part of me thinks it might cut down the number of "double bookings" and might make dining go back to the days when you could walk up and get seating (with a reasonable wait)... but part of me thinks "what if we're just not UP for it when it's time for a ressie?"

PLEASE let me know if the Warwick Joann's has that fabric!!! And we need to figure out our meet for the 4th!!! I'm flying in late on the 3rd ... and who else is meeting up with us?

What time on the 4th:confused: With my crazy schedule I am working that day but can meet up at Ryco's or anywhere after 4:30.

:confused3. None of those programs should affect the .pes files.

All of a sudden, I can't get the file to work. When I look in my folder, the little emblem is now adobe. And I think they used to be word. After I deleted adobe, the little file emblem became white. My BIL will look at my computer, but he doesn't know about embroidery files.

What time on the 4th:confused: With my crazy schedule I am working that day but can meet up at Ryco's or anywhere after 4:30.

I could meet on Sunday too - or first thing in the morning on Saturday (the wedding isn't until 1:30) ...

Or you're welcome to come to the Shutterfly HouseParty I'm having at my parents' house on Friday night :)

I"ve been sewing...so love Nini's quilt and the Grammy's tshirt dresses and everything else, sorry if I missed anyone.

I wanted to do a bunch today ...but I only did 2 shirts....with both kids running around me in circles while Daddy had some time alone that's all I could do :upsidedow

So now I have 1 tshirt, 2 aprons, a pair of easy fits, and a shirred peasant tunic top left, leave in 13 days. I've got to pack, get the car oil changed next week, and clear all the pics off the camera, and plan my villa meals. Im not cooking as much as I had originally planned since my parents are coming with us and love to eat DDP. :rolleyes1 :banana::banana::banana:

I wanted to share my other contribution to Barbara's auction. My sweet daughter inspired me to give a little more after she asked to donate $10 from her piggy bank. So Proud!!!

303242_10150376551259729_121682319728_8059427_1705347286_n.jpg

There are so many cute things! Jessica made a darling girl scouts apron. A super cute Minnnie bag was listed tonight and Heather put up another FrouFrou gift certificate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter