• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Certainly not this year! We are going to my folks for Christmas rhis year and we are at WDW in 9 days! Single digit dance!

I am completely envious of anyone with Disney plans at the moment. What a great countdown!!

Although I may or may not be able to stay out there next Christmas unless I can book with non VGC points at 7 month. How firm is this discussion with the Aussies? We could even do a tour or something!

We haven't locked down dates but it could be pretty firm. There is at least 2 of us, possibly 3 or 4. If you and I agree on dates and if the VGC is available, I think I will just hop on a plane (irrespective of the other Aussies) and leave the boys behind. I need a Disney fix.

I also need to sell a kidney or something to make it all happen!

:wave2:

...... I'll be on the plane in 48 hours. :banana:

43655-carlton-dancing-gif-8Bku.gif

It's getting closer Alison, are you packed yet?

We just got back from mailing eBay packages, picking up last minute items and stuff. Saturday I packed all our food, undies, gifts, and other random crap. We're going to go into Olga's room momentarily and fold all the clothes we picked out and have hanging up in there. Then it's the mad dash for the last bits of random crap.

We just got back from mailing eBay packages, picking up last minute items and stuff. Saturday I packed all our food, undies, gifts, and other random crap. We're going to go into Olga's room momentarily and fold all the clothes we picked out and have hanging up in there. Then it's the mad dash for the last bits of random crap.

Safe travels and have a great time! DH and DD are wanting to add a WDW trip to the end of next year.

Safe travels and have a great time! DH and DD are wanting to add a WDW trip to the end of next year.

Thanks! We had dinner (all leftovers) and now I'm closing up the suitcases and putting scooters in the car. I may sleep tonght.

You're doing good then.

I finally had my root canal done this afternoon so maybe I'll sleep too.

:wave:

Angela - root canal? Not fun. Hope you're feeling better.
Alison - I know you're having fun! Keep living the dream.
LegoMom3 - love the happy dance.
Dana - how's married life?
YoyoA - hope you're well.
Jo - how's life?

Yes it's sure quiet around here. We came home from our trip on Monday afternoon so doing catch up now.

I've been doing catch up for at least 10 days now. Almost caught up, but people keep posting new updates! I'm going to sneak one in before I try to get caught up again....

I'm doing fine now other than the virus I picked up on our trip, sore throat and congestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter