• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

We never saw Finding Dory! :headache: However I hear Zootopia has been released on Netflix so that would be fun to watch. On the other hand we need to do some serious putting away. Between Imagineering (Mickey's of Glendale), Numerous visits to the park, and visit to the Disney outlet our foyer has practically had an avalanche. Not to mention I have wine shipments bursting out everywhere. We need to be putting stuff away, instead we are constantly going out to get more!

I didn't catch Finding Dory either..... I rarely see stuff in the theaters anyway, but it would have been fun to see it before our trip! I'm wanting to see Zootopia, too, will have to check out Netflix!!

I've missed the fogies hanging around. I can chat on the DIS without having to multi quote and all that garbage. Less than two weeks an I will be be in WDW! :banana:

Woo hoo!!!! :yay:

I wish I had vacay plans in the works...but I don't. :(

You will again. :hug: Our trip in 3 weeks marks our FOURTH attempt in the last year+....!! I just think we were meant to bring the boys all along, so the other trips didn't work out. :blush: I'll take lots of pics for you. :wizard:

I wish I had vacay plans in the works...but I don't. :(

Well my vacay plans are slowly slipping away. This trip and the one in Feb-Mar and then technically I can't plan anymore. We do have the EBPC next October and with the progress we are making on De Soto, I am confident that we will be out by the Paid in Full Date, but until we're out, I can't make any plans either.

You will again. :hug: Our trip in 3 weeks marks our FOURTH attempt in the last year+....!! I just think we were meant to bring the boys all along, so the other trips didn't work out. :blush: I'll take lots of pics for you. :wizard:

When do you arrive? We are there from the 18th to the 27th. If our plans match up maybe we could say "hi!"

Well my vacay plans are slowly slipping away. This trip and the one in Feb-Mar and then technically I can't plan anymore. We do have the EBPC next October and with the progress we are making on De Soto, I am confident that we will be out by the Paid in Full Date, but until we're out, I can't make any plans either.

When do you arrive? We are there from the 18th to the 27th. If our plans match up maybe we could say "hi!"

We don't arrive til the 27th. :(

Maybe a girls weekend for when the Christmas decorations are out in 2017? I could have a few Aussie Dis-sers that might be interested as well.....

We had a great time at WDW last week. I'm so happy I didn't push it back a week.

Sounds like almost everyone is planning a Disney trip. Congratulations! Enjoy yourselves. :jumping1:

Don't mind me. I'll be in the corner, pouting. Not planning a trip? Join me. :rolleyes1

Maybe a girls weekend for when the Christmas decorations are out in 2017? I could have a few Aussie Dis-sers that might be interested as well.....

DL or WDW? If our EBPC pans out, we get back home with less than two weeks to Thanksgiving. There's no way that we can squeeze in another trip until after the New Year. Now if we get the place cleared out before the end of the year, June through September will be wide open in my books!

Don't mind me. I'll be in the corner, pouting. Not planning a trip? Join me. :rolleyes1

No offense but I hope that I can start planning more trips before my "last" one comes around in late February.

DL or WDW? If our EBPC pans out, we get back home with less than two weeks to Thanksgiving. There's no way that we can squeeze in another trip until after the New Year. Now if we get the place cleared out before the end of the year, June through September will be wide open in my books!

No offense but I hope that I can start planning more trips before my "last" one comes around in late February.

No offense taken! :goodvibes Plan away and if you do a pre or post vacation update, I'll follow along.

We only go to Disney every other year, so our next trip is in 2018. It seems so far away ... My husband just told me to start finding places to go for our anniversary in April, so I'm back in planning mode. It's just not Disney planning mode. :thumbsup2

I do have to remind myself that we just got back from Disney on Saturday, so I shouldn't pout. I'm ready to pack back up and head back down though. :hyper:

After we get back from our upcoming trip I need to start planning next Fall's trip to Boston and Azores Islands. Both my Dad and Uncle are wanting to get started on the plans.

The Aussies are thinking DL and specifically wanting to see a Disney park during Christmas. Are you thinking of this year or next? We're talking about 2017....

The Aussies are thinking DL and specifically wanting to see a Disney park during Christmas. Are you thinking of this year or next? We're talking about 2017....

Certainly not this year! We are going to my folks for Christmas rhis year and we are at WDW in 9 days! Single digit dance!

Although I may or may not be able to stay out there next Christmas unless I can book with non VGC points at 7 month. How firm is this discussion with the Aussies? We could even do a tour or something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter