Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I didn't realize that male kitties had a stink to them. We have always gotten ours fixed early enough or got them fixed that I never noticed!

We don't have crescent roll dough in Australia. I would need to substitute with puff pastry.

I can see why you would cut back some on the water. Did the butter, water, sugar mixture make it juicy or just soggy?

Kind of syrupy not soggy and thickened up as it cooled.

I still can't have it. I'm on a gaining weight spiral. Every day I get on the scale and I weigh more and more each day. I'm not really even sure what I'm eating that's doing it.

So much for time off. I'm busier than ever and honestly......I'm looking forward to going back to work next week so that things will calm down. Of course.....getting a new kitty doesn't help, so some of it is self-inflicted.

My new furbaby. His name is Hugo Boss and he's a 20 month old Lilac Siamese cat.

He's had a big week this week, what with travelling over 1000 km and then having that trip to the vet. He spent two nights holed up in my laundry but last night he decided to venture out an take a look. I think he taught himself how to slide open the laundry door in the middle of the night. He's a LOUD Siamese and I hope he settles down at night.

This morning, he decided to venture out.....

...to play!

The Bengal furbaby?

She's been incredible. She hissed at Hugo a couple of times and then walked right up to him. They sniff each other nose to nose and she's pretty much accepting of his presence in the house. The white DSH? Not so much. But at least, he got to sleep on the chair by himself today....Mezzo was happy to check out Hugo and leave him alone. Mezzo and Hugo even played a bit together!

Household assimilation is looking pretty good right now.

I hope so, Angela. I hope so.

He's back up in the laundry right now. We'll see how he goes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter