Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Hi neighbor! Are you enjoying our cooler (at least under 100) weather?

Do you mean that the software is slow to respond or the people are not so quick. Seems lots of folks are very busy and not able to get on regularly. At least as far as TRs and updates and stuff.

Just in meaning not as many posts like there used to be. You would see a lot of posts spring up. Not as many any more. I guess its me and being slow….:rotfl2:

I'm OK. I just had to run across town to help Jenny's kid sort out Internet. Seems no one in that building ever had Charter Cable and they can't go in attics. Since we wouldn't let them drill through the walls, they ended up having to get Verizon FIOS.

I smell of cat!

My new male tom cat only got fixed this week and he is a stinky boy. It'll be weeks before I get male cat stink off me! Bwa ha ha ha ha.

Got to love bonding time.:rotfl2:

I think I'm going to try making a crescent roll peach cobbler with our peaches tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter