DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

Woot!!! I love reading about you guys every year. I was almost 13 at the time of the first trip

Hello, ladies! Happy Thursday! This week is going sooooo sloooow! lol And then last week during the trip, it felt like I blinked and it was over. Time does indeed fly when you are having fun!

I just heard the podcast, and I'm so excited! I really wanted to attend a Dis event next year. This could be the one. :]
If you want to do a DIS event, this would be a great one to pick! It's so much fun and you'll make wonderful new friends. :)

Woot!!! I love reading about you guys every year. I was almost 13 at the time of the first trip
I remember! I can't believe how the years have flown.

Hello, ladies! Happy Thursday! This week is going sooooo sloooow! lol And then last week during the trip, it felt like I blinked and it was over. Time does indeed fly when you are having fun!

Wish it was the opposite! Time is already dragging this week, and now it's going even slower because I'm anticipating an important phone call. C'mon already!!

Please add me to the 2016 attendee list! Do not want to miss another trip. It was both exciting and depressing to see the photos from this year! Lol

I am dreaming of going next year. Something I've wanted to do since 2014.

Where can I see the photos from last year?

Please add me to the 2016 attendee list! Do not want to miss another trip. It was both exciting and depressing to see the photos from this year! Lol
We missed you, Andrea! I'm glad to hear you'll be back with us.

I am dreaming of going next year. Something I've wanted to do since 2014.

Where can I see the photos from last year?
I hope you can join us! On the first page of this thread there are some new photos from the trip and also from our Meet and Greet party. We don't really have a trip report or anything...at least I don't think anyone is working on one.

Ahhhh! So, I'm heading to WDW in November. I'm excited and terrified to plan it, to be honest. My family won't understand the pressure so I may vent about it here every now and again.

Oh my gosh I just listened to the podcast and I can't believe I didn't find you guys years ago!!! I live in WA state and love to get to Disney (WDW or DL) as often as I can! A friend of mine and I use to fly out there 2x a year but that hasn't happened in a few years. I'll get there this year with my family (so excited) but that is totally different than a girls weekend at Disney!! I am excited to find you guys and read up on all your fun!

Adding myself to this thread because I would LOVE to go. I "know" a few of you already ( :wave2: Paula, Jessica, Andrea) and would love to see if I could swing this with my work schedule. I'm hoping that joining this thread will make it a reality :wizard:

Tania, considering how many times we've probably just passed each other, you totally should!! I always love seeing on Instagram when you've been here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter