DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

haven't logged in here in AGES! Looks so different!
Had a blast this year. Looking forward to many mini meets and Diva trip 2016 :)

Nice to see some familiar "faces" on here! And yes, Jill, it is so different. It took me awhile to figure some things out, but for the most part, it's a LOT easier. I like that you can post pics directly from your computer now instead of having them on photobucket or a similar site first.
Anyway, I agree it was a great trip and I am excited to see what next year brings! I may even be bringing my daughter for the first time ever. We'll see.... I told her she has to help pay for it so that may change things. LOL

Beth it would be great if Noelle could join us! Can't believe so many "kids" are old enough to be Divas! The years are passing by. I am getting nostalgic and thinking it would be great if we could get back to planning and chatting on the DIS, at least until we get to the forbidden "money" details.

Beth it would be great if Noelle could join us! Can't believe so many "kids" are old enough to be Divas! The years are passing by. I am getting nostalgic and thinking it would be great if we could get back to planning and chatting on the DIS, at least until we get to the forbidden "money" details.

I'm there with you a little. But following along on the boards is easier for me than Facebook, lol.

I really loved seeing all the pics but missed you all so and the trip. Sadly I won't be able to go next year either but really hoping for 17.

We missed you ladies who couldn't attend. Can't wait until next year for even more Diva fun!!!

I know! It's so hard to believe how the time has flown. Noelle was only 11 when we had the first trip. She's been waiting awhile! I didn't think she'd care so much, but she really wants to go. I admit I am kind of excited at the thought of us being in the mother/daughter photo together. At least for one trip. I think that could be a special moment for us. :)

Tentatively looking into this. It will be my first time. I am a Midwesterner and usually go to WDW.

Tentatively looking into this. It will be my first time. I am a Midwesterner and usually go to WDW.
We'd love to have you join us! We have a few ladies whose usual park is WDW. One from Virginia and one from Massachusetts. This year we had a new lady join us from Australia, so we really do have members from all over!

:wave2: Howdy, girls!

WHOA... I haven't been on here since all the changes; took me a minute to figure out how to get to the thread, LOL!

Batgirl67,

Join us! The Diva from Australia is returning next year....big commitment as she travels such a long way. This year was a blast.

There is something for everyone and all ages are represented. Like to party into the night? Rope drop at Extra Magic Hour? Do every attraction or sit on a bench and watch the world go by? The group activities are super fun, the Scavenger Hunt, Meet and Greet Party, lunches and dinners. You can participate as much or as little as you like.

Last edited:
I'm from Kansas City and we certainly do have a blast on this West coast trip! You should join in on the fun. Flights for me come in about the same or less than to Orlando and if you have a couple of roommates, the lodging is pretty reasonable too!

I'm from Boston and I bet if you book early enough you can get a cheap enough flight. I don't know how you would get to the hotel but I'm sure there's planning that can go into that.

So happy to see we are already up and running with our new thread for next year! This trip was so much fun and I can not wait to see what next year has in store for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter