DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

This sounds like so much fun! I won’t be able to come along any time soon, but if you’re still going strong in 2025, I will make sure to join you with my (then) 18-year old Disney-loving daughter.

@mommaU4

Hi! WebMasterMaryJo suggested I tag you for Dis Divas 2020. Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook. Is there anywhere else I can find the dates, etc for next year?

Thanks!!!
This sounds like so much fun! I won’t be able to come along any time soon, but if you’re still going strong in 2025, I will make sure to join you with my (then) 18-year old Disney-loving daughter.

Hi, there, StormyCA! Gosh, I have not been on the DISboards in ages. Shame on me. But to answer the question, our next DIS Diva's trip is taking place February 26 thru March 1st. We will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Our overall trip theme for next year is, "Come to the Diva side....we have tiaras". The overall trip theme is what the events and activities, such as our Meet and Greet, Scavenger Hunt, and group shirt, will be loosely based on. Most of the planning takes place on Facebook, so if you do not have an account, it might be something to consider. It would make keeping up with sign ups, payments, chatter, etc much easier. If you, or anyone interested, would like to join the DIS Diva Planning Page, simply send me the email address you used to register for Facebook and I can use that to send you an invite. Hope that helps!
As for going strong in 2025, NorthernCalMom, if I were a betting woman, I'd bet that yes, we will be going strong and still having a blast! We'd love for you to join us then, or sooner, if you are able.

I would also like to be added to the FB group. I sent a PM to mommaU4 but am not sure how often she checks the DIS. I want to be a part of the 2021 trip and am looking forward to learning all about the 2020 trip and making plans to join next year.

I would also like to be added to the FB group. I sent a PM to mommaU4 but am not sure how often she checks the DIS. I want to be a part of the 2021 trip and am looking forward to learning all about the 2020 trip and making plans to join next year.
She is not on the DIS much but I will message her on FB to check here.

I'm really anxious to be added to the Dis Divas FB trip planning group. Is there anyone that can help me out? I sent a PM to mommaU4 last Saturday but it doesn't look like she's seen it. I'll be happy to provide my FB email address if there is someone else that can add me. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to joining all of you in the FB group! :flower::flower::flower:

I'm really anxious to be added to the Dis Divas FB trip planning group. Is there anyone that can help me out? I sent a PM to mommaU4 last Saturday but it doesn't look like she's seen it. I'll be happy to provide my FB email address if there is someone else that can add me. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to joining all of you in the FB group! :flower::flower::flower:
I know she has been super busy but I shot her a FB message so hopefully she sees it!

As you can imagine, we are in full swing for the 2020 trip so we are in the usual flurry of making sure all the plans are in order and such. Hang in there~!

Hi, there! I sent you an invite to the planning page but maybe it didn't go through... I just sent another so let me know if you get it. Maybe check either your Facebook notifications or your email notifications. I forget which one it's sent to. See you on the planning page!

Hi, there! I sent you an invite to the planning page but maybe it didn't go through... I just sent another so let me know if you get it. Maybe check either your Facebook notifications or your email notifications. I forget which one it's sent to. See you on the planning page!
Hurray!! I received the invite and was able to join the group! It's like pixie dust! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter