Dinning review with Pictures

Thanks for the reviews!!! (I didn't really like the soup at Le Cellier either!! Shhhh!! ;)). How totally cute is that dessert at Sci-Fi!!

You did a great job with the pics. We also like Tusker...we think it's one of the best cs meals in the park

Great review. Loved your pics. I always say that I am going to do this, and never do.
I promise after our Septyember trip I will post pics of our meals/reviews !

mmm yum yum great pic's hope i remember to take pic's the glow tini look sooo nice i want one!:cool1:

Super great reviews! And THANK YOU for the pictures!! I think you've convinced me to try the terriyaki steak at Kona next time....I LOVE their filet, and I'm always struggling with the choices! ;)

Looking forward to reading the rest of your review... :thumbsup2

Loving your reviews :thumbsup2 It's so nice to see some of the different entrees. I'd been wondering what those turkey medallions at Kona looked like :) Can't wait to read the rest!

Great review! I love the pictures and your descriptions of the meal. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter