Dinning review with Pictures

Volkswagenphreak

laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and d
This was from our first day at Disney. We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern. I should mention that we did the free dinning plan. So for starters My little brother and I got The Fried Cheese
friedchesse.jpg

This was soo soo good The longer ones are mozzarella chesse and the smaller ones were a white cheddar. I highly recommend trying this!

My Parents both got the Declaration Salad
declerationsalad.jpg

They both thought this was good but said the dressing was really oily.

Next we got to the main entree's

My Mom had William Penn Pasta
WilliamPennPasta.jpg

She thought this was really good. I did try some of the pasta and chicken in it and I thought the sauce was really yummy.

My Dad had the Pot Roast.
PotRoast.jpg

My Mom and dad both thought this was delicious They said the roast was very tender. He had a lot of food he couldn't even finish all of it.

My little Brother had a plain burger and French fries... He is very picky and this is about all he ate on our trip...
Plainhamburger.jpg

I had the sandwich heard around the world.
thesandwichheardaroundtheworld.jpg

This sandwich was very good. The cranberry sauce on it is what makes it yummy. This was one of my Fav. meals I ate while in Disney.

For dessert My little brother wanted a shake really bad because the kids at the table behind us got one, So of course he wanted one. They wouldn't let him us his drink credit for a shake instead he had to use his dessert credit. Its really weird because most places will let you get any drink you want as long as there is no alcohol in it. But they wouldn't here for some reason.
Anyway so here it is the Dirt shake
DirtShake.jpg

Then the rest of us got the chocolate dessert, Sorry I cant remember what it is called. It had a chocolate cake thing that was very moist on the inside almost a pudding and The ice cream was cherry.
chocolatedessert.jpg

This dessert was very very yummy. The cherry ice cream was really good.

Next post will be Tusker House...

Allrighty then this was our second day for Lunch we ate at Tusker House So this was a cs credit.
My Mom had the Turkey wrap, corn chowder soup and some kind of cucumber tomato salad. I tried the soup and it was really good. She mentioned that last time she ordered this she got a whole wrap but this time for the same price she just got half of one. Regardless she still thought it was very good.
tuskerhouseturkeywrapcornchowderand.jpg

My dad, Brother and I all had the rotisserie chicken with mash potatoes and green beans. I loved it all, the rest of my family thought the green beans were a bit underdone but personally I like them kinda crunchy they tasted really fresh.
TuskerHouserotiseriechicken.jpg

For dessert My little brother got the chocolate cake. Sorry its half eaten... He thought it was funny to eat it as fast as he could before I could take a picture just to make me mad...
tuskerhousechocolatecake.jpg

My Mom and Dad had the Carrot cake. Said it was yummy

tuskerhousecarrotcake.jpg

I had the Cheesecake. Everyone agreed that this was the best dessert they offered. It was good. I would have liked it better with some cherries or something on top but it was still good.
tuskerhousechessecake.jpg

I cant really remember what everyone had to drink but My little brother and I Had milk. Dad probably had soda and Mom Ice tea maybe.

Over all this place was very very good we would go back for sure!

Next up Kona Cafe...

Thanks for the great pictures and reviews. We are eating at LTT for lunch for the 1st time on Thurs. (yes, this Thurs - the trip is finally here). I have read several reviews on the dinner but very few on the lunch. I am glad to see you liked it and now have hints on what to order.

Looking forward to the rest!!!

(and we are going to Kona Fri. night)

We went to Kona Cafe the same day that we went to tusker house our reservation wasn't until 8:50pm and we were about 10 minutes late getting there... But we checked in and waited about 10 minutes so it wasn't that bad. Anyway For Starters My Mom and dad had the Kona Salad

Pictures766.jpg

They both liked this but thought again the dressing was too oily

My little Brother had The chicken noodle soup

Pictures765.jpg

He ate all the noodles out if it and the broth and just played with the veggies. I tried it and thought it was very good.

I had the Sticky wings all I can say is yum yum.

Pictures769.jpg

Sorry there half eaten.. I could have done without the mustard sauce on the top but they were still really good.

My Dad had the glazed steak with mash potatoes and broccoli

WDW231.jpg

He thought this was really yummy the pineapple glaze on the top he and my Mom thought made the steak so good.. My little brother had the same thing minus the glaze he attacked his food before I could take a picture and it looked nasty by the time I got to it so I decided to skip...

My Mom had the filet mignon

WDW229.jpg

This also came with mash potatoes and asparagus. She said it was really good and tender but she liked my dad's better.

I had the Bacon wrapped Turkey tenderloins

WDW230.jpg

This came with sticky rice, Succotash and the bacon wrapped tenderloin. The turkey tenderloin were really dry they tasted good but they were too dry to eat and I didn't have a drink at the moment so I couldn't even swallow it. But the succotash was amazing I could have had a plate full of that and would have been happy. I also ate my dad's and little brothers broccoli and it was very taste too. I will also say that I asked the waitress about this dish and she recommended me not getting it because it was too "healthy" But I like that kind of food so I did anyway. SO I cant say that I wasn't warned... I don't eat red meat or sea food so there were only so many things I could eat there. Over all if I went again I would probably order the same thing again Hoping that it was just a one time thing that it was so dry.

Moving on... IM going to go into our drinks now I guess I should have mentioned this first thing since we got these first but I didn't So here we go.

My Mom and I both got the glow-tini's

Pictures768.jpg

Yummy yum these were soo good and they came with neat glow ice cubes that can be reused later.

My dad had the pressed coffee. That was included in the dinning plan which kind of suprised me since it was 8 dollars for one "pot" But he enjoyed it.

Pictures770.jpg

My little brother got a strawberry banana smoothie, He ordered another one instead of his dessert.

WDW239.jpg

My Mom and I ordered the chocolate Kilimanjaro Dessert.

WDW240.jpg

This was so beautiful. The yellow sauce was mango and the red sauce was raspberry. The sauces were the best part of the dessert, I thought. The chocolate part was really hard almost like a brownie and when you cut into it chocolate came pouring out. When we got this they were not warm at all like it had been baked a while ago. I wasn't a big fan of this dessert at all I ended up trading desserts with my dad because he didn't like his... My Mom loved this dessert and thought it was very good. I do recommend ordering a side of vanilla ice cream with it since it is very rich.

My Dad ordered the banana creme brulee

WDW241.jpg

So obviously he didn't like this and we traded, he liked the chocolate one way better. I thought this was pretty good. The cream pudding stuff under the bananas was really good the sugar coated bananas I really didn't care for.

I almost forgot when you sit down they bring you this bread its flat almost like a foccacia bread with this dipping oil

WDW236.jpg

the oil dip was really good. It had some kind of cheese in it. Yum yum.

Next up a disapointing Le Cellar...

Kona looks great! I can't wait to try in it 3 weeks! :banana: Thanks for the review! :thumbsup2

EXCELLENT reviews and photos! I have Tusker House plans and Kona ADRs and the lunch at LTT is very appealing!
Keep up the great work! :goodvibes:

Liberty Tree Tavern was probably one of my fav. Places that we ate. The food was good all around so I would highly recomend it! Also I think they pick a family of the hour. When we were there a family a few tables away got chosen. They brought out a cake and wished them a very happy unbirthday. When we left we saw the cake it was really cute. We all thought that was pretty neat.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and include photos. Much appreciated!

Yay, I am glad I found you. I love your dining report. Your commentary is the best! Keep up the good work!

your reviews are great. I would love to try Kona, the wings and the pineapple steak look amazing. The tusker house looks good too.

Thanks everyone for your reading :goodvibes

Anyway We showed up at Le Cellar for Lunch. I had eaten here once a long time ago but my parents eat here often when they go to Disney.

For Starters

My little brother ordered a chocolate shake

lecellar.jpg

Just a regular shake nothing special but he enjoyed it.

I had a Mango Cranberry smoothy.

lecellar2.jpg

It was very yummy.

My mama started out with a tomato stack.

lecellllllllllll.jpg

She said the tomatoes were very fresh and delicious. She picked all the mushrooms out which told me she didn't like them in it. But she ate all the tomatoes so those must have been good :)

My little brother had the beef kabobs

lecelllll.jpg

This dish was just beautiful when she brought it out. IM glad I got to it before he did! He just ate the beef on the top after he scraped the salsa? off of the top. The pasta under the beef I tried and thought it was very good. I was expecting it to be a hot pasta but it was more like a cold pasta salad.

My Dad and I both had the beer and cheese soup

lecell.jpg

My dad only had a few bites he really didn't care for it. I thought it was just OK. A lot of people rave about this soup but I didn't really think it was great.

I almost forgot about the bread!

lecel3.jpg

Multigrain, Pretzel and sourdough bread. My Mom and Dad's fav. was the multigrain and Mine and my Brothers was the pretzel bread. Yummy!

My mama had some kind of sandwich I'm sorry but I cant recall what this was called some kind of beef sandwich.

lecelllare.jpg

OK so She just IMed me and said it was the Prime Rib Sandwich :)

My Dad got big steak :) I think it was a New York strip.

leecelll-1.jpg

He liked it I dont think he finished eating it all. Which tells me it wasnt the best.

My little brother had the Filet Mignion

leecellar.jpg

We forgot to ask for it without the sauce so he fussed with it for a while until he tried it and thought it was very good. My Mom tried his steak and said it was smooth as butter.

I ordered this Pasta it was shrimp bacon sundried tomato icky pasta!

lecellllare.jpg

So I ordered this without shrimp since I don't like seafood. It was the grosses thing I have eaten in a really long time! I had one bite of it and that was all I needed. Icky poo! So thank God I ordered these also!

leeecel.jpg

Cream Cheese Mash potatoes! Yum yum I had heard such good things about these on this board that I had to try them! Like I said thank God I did.

For Dessert Definitely the best thing, besides the mash potatoes of course, about this restaurant.

My little brother had the chocolate mouse which he destroyed before I could take a picture. It was super cute and tasted very good.

My Mama had the berry cobbler

lecellar-1.jpg

I cant really remember how well she liked this but I'm sure she liked it fine.

My dad and I had the whiskey Cake

leeeecelllar.jpg

This was very good! It came with some kind of cream sauce that you pour over the top I'm not sure what it was but man it was really good!

Allright that's all for this one...

Next up will be Cosmic Rays...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter