• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinning review with Pictures

Hey Volks ... You're doing a super job with the reviews and pictures. :thumbsup2 I'm enjoying this thread so much and can't wait for the rest! And I see Le Cellier has a berry cobbler now ... yum!

Hey Volkswagenphreak! I noticed the Husker hats on your dad and brother and see that you are from Lincoln! We have the same hat as your DB! My DH and I both grew up in NE. He graduated from UNL. Now we live 1/2 way around the world, but come to NE every summer and Christmas to visit the relatives. My 3 boys love the Lincoln Childrens Museum. We went 3 times this summer!

Thanks for the reviews. Love the pictures and your commentary! Keep 'em coming!

Katy :sunny:

Thanks for the great reviews and pics! We are planning to try LTT and Tusker House this time around, and Kona was on my "maybe" list. It has been moved to the YES list thanks to you ;)

Katy Belle- Thats awesome that your from NE. I have not been to the new Childrens Museum yet but I heard its really nice. I think the whole time we were in florida we managed to wear out husker gear everyday. You gotta show your spirit! We actually got alot of comments from other people who liked the huskers or were from here to So that was neat. Glad Your enjoying my review. I know other peoples reviews had alot to do with where I wanted to eat when I went!

Take Care
Laura

So we were at the MNSSHP and had just watched the fireworks and we were starving. So this was the closest place.

My Mom and Dad had the chicken fingers and French fries

WDW284.jpg

My Mom liked them a lot but my dad just thought they were OK. They tasted like they had a lot of pepper on them. FYI don't get ranch from here it tastes really icky...

My little Brother had a Plain hamburger

WDW283.jpg

I know what a surprise right?

I had the Pulled Pork sandwich

WDW285.jpg

This looks way better than it tasted. I came to an assumption that night. I don't like Disney BBQ sauce.

And for dessert which we took back to the hotel but never ate...we got chocolate cake and carrot cake. They were just the generic cake in a cup things. I tried a chocolate one later on in our trip somewhere else and they were actually really good.

Sorry this one was so short. I will post another tomorrow.

Next up will be Sci-fi

Thanks for the reviews! I enjoyed your photos and comments. :thumbsup2

thanks for the reviews! it's interesting that we were at Kona recently, too, and they charged us for the pressed pot of coffee (we used the DDP). so weird that they don't enforce rules uniformly...

your review of le Cellier makes me kind of glad we didn't include it in our most recent trip!

You're making me hungry! :rotfl2: I can't wait to find out where else you went!

So we were all pretty excited about eating here you get to sit in a car! Over all our service was really bad but we liked the food. We almost felt like here because we were on the dinning plan the guy really didn't care. He knew he was going to get his tip no matter what. Our drinks were never refilled my Mom had to ask for her ice tea to be filled. But like I said the food was pretty good.

Allright for starters my Mama and Brother got the Onion Rings

WDW296.jpg

They look kinda greasy but oh man they were really yummy. They didn't look that grease filled there... That's probably why they keep the lights dimmed so you cant see what your eating :rotfl:

My Papa had the Chili

WDW299.jpg

Oh and some fancy drink that he didn't order... He LOVED this chili

I had the spinach artichoke dip.

WDW295.jpg

This was really creamy and very good.

About 5 minutes after we got our appetizers our food came out which kinda made me mad since there isn't hardly enough room for just the plates we already had then we had to fit in twice as much. Oh and the waiter never took any plates away unless we handed them to him.

My brother had the Oreo shake to drink

WDW302.jpg

I had the same thing

WDW300.jpg

And of course we had to have the glow lights. This shake was to die for. It was soo good.

My little brother got a plain hamburger and fries...

My Papa got a bacon cheeseburger.

WDW303.jpg

I'm pretty sure I heard the parents say this was one of the best burgers they had ever tasted. My brother had one bite of his and says it was burnt so he wouldn't eat it...

My Mama and I both had the ribs

WDW301.jpg

The Fries were really good nice and crispy. The ribs had a really good flavor and were really tender but they were kind of dry. Coleslaw was just another coleslaw.

My Dad for dessert got some kind of apple pie thing

WDW304.jpg

I don't remember if he liked his or not. It looks really yummy though.

My Mama had the chocolate tart

WDW305.jpg

She liked it pretty good. I did try this and wasn't to fond of it. I'm not a huge chocolate fan. But it was OK.

I had the Carmel cheesecake

WDW306.jpg

I could have sat there all day and just stared at it. The cheesecake was yummy and the Carmel made it really yummy. The m&m's and Cracker Jacks made it just that much better!

I'm going on Vacation again! So I wont post again for a week or so. But I still have plenty of pictures to share so don't go anywhere!

Awwwww... we have to wait another week for more reviews? That's not fair! :teeth:
Can't wait to read more... have fun on your vacation!

Thanks for the reviews. :thumbsup2
Can't wait to see more. :)

Great reviews and pictures, loving it! Have fun on your vacation! :wave:

Thanks for the reviews. We plan on going to LTT, GG,Sci Fi, Cosmic Rays, Tussker House so your reviews and pix were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter