Dining reviews 11/25-12/6-Lots of pics, a little talk - Counter Service - The End!

Kathy, Thanks for sharing! You did such a great job on your reviews!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the counter service tips too! We feel the same about the CS burgers & strips. We needed some ideas for better CS places! :goodvibes

When planning for this trip we decided to "dine-up" a bit. We don't like buffets and wanted to do as many "Signature" Restaurants as possible. You should see my list for our next trip :scared1: I kicked it up another notch. It'll probably take years to save the $$$.:rotfl:

Oh-Oh! :eek: That's gonna be one expensive trip!!! ;)

Thank you so much for your reviews and the pics. We are going back in March and are doing th DDDP so we can do all the signature restaurants. My DH especially loved the Sushi appetizer at CG - he has had it before and by far it is favorite and he can not wait to go! I happen to like Surf & Turf at Narcoosees.... and we are doing that too..

Thank you again!

Kathy, Thanks for sharing! You did such a great job on your reviews!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the counter service tips too! We feel the same about the CS burgers & strips. We needed some ideas for better CS places! :goodvibes

Oh-Oh! :eek: That's gonna be one expensive trip!!! ;)

I think it's going to be my fantasy trip that will never happen.;)

Thank you so much for your reviews and the pics. We are going back in March and are doing th DDDP so we can do all the signature restaurants. My DH especially loved the Sushi appetizer at CG - he has had it before and by far it is favorite and he can not wait to go! I happen to like Surf & Turf at Narcoosees.... and we are doing that too..

Thank you again!

Please do a review when you get back!!!:goodvibes

Great ending to a fun dining review!

We tried Spoodles for the first time last month, and it was really good. The sangria and mediterranean dips were primo! :goodvibes

Now here's a more adventurous eater! These are some of the restaurants I'd LOVE to try in the future - and I see you start your reviews with the alcohol - GOOD THINKING!! :worship:

Thanks Kathy, I so so so enjoyed reading your reviews. Although we were on our trip for the latter reviews, I really learned a lot from this!

We did a lot more counter service but mostly due to having younger kids who asked for chicken tenders at the luau!!! I made them eat what was in front of them though! They are going to turn into a chicken tender or a french fry!

I took pics of most of our food, not all. The TS places we did were:
CRT, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Spirit of Aloha, Rainforest Cafe-I think that is it. Other than this we ate CS or brought in ham sandwiches!!

I am just thankful the CS places have more than burgers and fries-there seem to be a lot more variety-healthier choices.

Hope DS is doing well.

Lori

Thanks Kathy, I so so so enjoyed reading your reviews. Although we were on our trip for the latter reviews, I really learned a lot from this!

I took pics of most of our food, not all. The TS places we did were:
CRT, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Spirit of Aloha, Rainforest Cafe-I think that is it. Other than this we ate CS or brought in ham sandwiches!!

I am just thankful the CS places have more than burgers and fries-there seem to be a lot more variety-healthier choices.

Lori

I'm glad my reviews helped! Are you going to do a report???? I agree the CS places are finally offering healthier alternatives.:thumbsup2

I started a trip report, i don't think i have enough for a dining review, but I will include it in there.

We did got ot one place in common-Yorkshire County Fish shop-YUM-we ate there 2 days in a row. DH loved it. I was over it by day 2, I think I was pooped-but it was GOOD!!!

We REALLY enjoyed the countries more than we ever had before. We spent about 1 full day plus another half day there. Kids did Kid cot and passports and used what we learned the weeks before.

My link is on my siggy...page 7

Lori

I just read all of your reviews and they were GREAT! Not sure if it was mentioned but you could probably get your monies worth out of th deluxe dinning plan.

I just read all of your reviews and they were GREAT! Not sure if it was mentioned but you could probably get your monies worth out of th deluxe dinning plan.

I really don't know much about it because I wasn't expecting another trip in the near future. BUT, we just decided today we may make a trip in Sept/Oct so I'll have to do my research!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading!!!!

I really don't know much about it because I wasn't expecting another trip in the near future. BUT, we just decided today we may make a trip in Sept/Oct so I'll have to do my research!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading!!!!
If they offer the DDP for free to the public, you could be able to get the deluxe plan for $32 a night. That is definatly a good deal.

Your report is very good! Very interesting and I love all the alcohol pics! I always want to drink in Disney but always end up being too full!! Which is only going to get worse when I start using the DDDP, haha.

Flying Fish looks amazing. I may have to go there 2 nights myself!! (And isn't the snapper from Spoodles amazing?? PS the israeli couscous is really good too, you should try it.)

If they offer the DDP for free to the public, you could be able to get the deluxe plan for $32 a night. That is definatly a good deal.

We just recently decided on a long weekend in late Sept and I'm so confused on the dining plan.:guilty:

Flying Fish looks amazing. I may have to go there 2 nights myself!! (And isn't the snapper from Spoodles amazing?? PS the israeli couscous is really good too, you should try it.)

FF is worth two trips for sure!:thumbsup2 DH got the snapper at Spoodles and he's a rice man, doesn't really care for couscous. Now me, on the other hand love me some couscous.;)

Great reviews! I must admit seeing all those yummy cocktails is sort of like torture when you are pregnant though!

Thank you Kathy! I'm a newbie and I have been waiting for a pic of the pasta and the mussels!!! Love your reviews! We already had and ADR for Spoodles but now we're definetly adding flying fish...the pics look amazing!

Is the Blue Zoo on the dining plan?:confused3

I want to know too!! I ate at Chef's last month had the scallops and shrimp they were delish, I had the apple crepes too and LOVED it, was the best dessert of the trip. Different tastes for desserts I guess!!

Is the Blue Zoo on the dining plan?:confused3

No, it's not. We paid OOP.:goodvibes

Great reviews! I must admit seeing all those yummy cocktails is sort of like torture when you are pregnant though!

Thanks, I'm sorry you can't indulge now, but you've got something on the way that we all want a pic of!!:thumbsup2

Thank you Kathy! I'm a newbie and I have been waiting for a pic of the pasta and the mussels!!! Love your reviews! We already had and ADR for Spoodles but now we're definetly adding flying fish...the pics look amazing!

You won't be sorry with either Spoodles or FF, they're very different but both very, very good!

I want to know too!! I ate at Chef's last month had the scallops and shrimp they were delish, I had the apple crepes too and LOVED it, was the best dessert of the trip. Different tastes for desserts I guess!!

Sorry, it's not. We loved it, but I've seen some just "OK" reviews lately.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter