Did Your Mother Have This?

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
A small suitcase for cosmetics, lotions, etc. Complete with a mirror and frilly feminine fabric frame.

7C2106DD-9338-43E3-B55E-7EA81B5E0C97.jpeg

I think it was called a Train Case. My mother had one in dark gray for decades, part of a set of about 5 matching pieces of luggage.

I’m not sure what happened to it. I loved to play “pretend travel” with it when I was about 7 years old.

My mom had a white Samsonite train case and matching hardside suitcase from the late 50’s/early 60’s. I remember when we were kids, she used the train case to pack everyone’s toiletries. It wasn’t that fancy though. There were no ruffles, just a mirror in the lid. I am not sure what happened to it. I don’t know if she got rid of it when we moved to Florida, or afterwards . . . I know I didn’t see it anymore after the move, although the matching suitcase survived the move (and might still be in the basement-I would have to check).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter