Did they release Fl. Resident codes yet? YES THEY DID-I got MINE!!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I have been on hold off and on for 2 hours, still no info! :confused3 Should I wait or keep calling? I am NOT an AP holder. :sad2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just booked with an AP rate and I asked about when the FL resident rates might be out (hoping they are a bit better than the AP rate). The CM said he didn't know for sure, but that he's expecting them to come out anytime.

They have not posted them yet but don't worry they will. They never forget us. I've been going steady for the past 9 years and the only time I paid rack rate was for Pop's grand opening. DD19 and I went Jan 3 last minute, as I was driving through Jupiter I called and got FL resident rates for that night and the next. We go last minute often. I guess thats why I never worry about when they will post the codes. Sit tight and be patient. You might want to go ahead and reserve your room then apply the code when they come out.

BuckNaked said:
I just booked with an AP rate and I asked about when the FL resident rates might be out (hoping they are a bit better than the AP rate). The CM said he didn't know for sure, but that he's expecting them to come out anytime.
Lately they have been the same. They used to be at least $5 a night cheaper but I guess thats a thing of the past. Oh well still better than rack.

I just got the ap rate for POFQ May 27-June 2 for $109 per night, but i do hope the FL resident rates are a little lower. I wish Mary at mousesavers could tell us when they will be out.

I have ressies at POFQ May 6-8 and hoping for FL res rates, too. I am also not an AP holder, so these FL res rates are all I got!

She asked if I was a AP holder, and I told her no, but are the Fl. Residents code out yet? She said: "Not yet, they haven't authorized us to release them as yet, but to keep calling back..." :guilty: Waaaaaaa....! :confused3 So, I will call back after 2:00pm and see, and wait, and see, and wait.... :hourglass

If CBR was not available for my dates with AP discount, is there any chance there will be availability with FL discount??? Hope, Hope!!!!

Just got off the phone and nothing available at any resort in June with Ap rate :confused3 ! I tried about 50 combinations of dates even into July! CM said FL res rates are not out yet. So if anybody gets one let us know.

Gagebre said:
Just got off the phone and nothing available at any resort in June with Ap rate :confused3 ! I tried about 50 combinations of dates even into July! CM said FL res rates are not out yet. So if anybody gets one let us know.

AP and FL resident here as well...I was able to get Pop for June 11-18 at the AP rate ($74), and while I would love a deeper discount for FL resident, I'll take the $195 and run with it!! :flower:

ok, got this off the wdwmagic site....

"Discounts will be released within the next couple of days for travel dates between 4/17-7/4.
The Florida Resident code is EWZ.
The Annual Passholder code is EWY."

I have no idea if its right, or wrong, or how this person knows.... This was posted yesterday afternoon on "that other board!!"

I am so nervous now, I can't believe it. I hope there will be rooms left for us Fl. Residents! I have never known them to release the Fl. resident rates so much later than the AP. My memory isn't that good though...I'm just starting to freak out on the whole thing! :crazy:

Come on Fl. Resident codes, pleeeeeze!!!

How odd they didn't release the Fl rates at the same time. I'm hoping they are a little better then ap rates cause as of right now, the Contemporary standard at AP rate is the exact same i'm paying now for the same thing in Fl rate on the 16th of April which was peak season. Even $10 would help!

My sister has a Grand Gathering with in laws and cannot get Caribbean beach those dates (4/17-25) either. When things settle down, maybe they will issue more.

Same here...I need 2 rooms at CBR for 4/19 to 4/23 and they said there is nothing at CBR! Oh well, they gave me POR and we love that resort as well!

June

Here's some luck for you-----that other site has always given me great info and tips. There are WDW CM's on that site--so just be ready!!!

pixie dust for ya :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter