Did they release Fl. Resident codes yet? YES THEY DID-I got MINE!!

OK I just called and booked CSR for 4 nights 5/18-5/22 for $486 total which is the 109 plus tax....I am debating whether or not to downgrade to a value....would be $334...nah....

for 55.00 a night myself, but, being Summer and all, I am happy with the rate. :banana:

I was thrilled to get AKL standard view with the FL resident rate for $139. I got really nervous when the CM told me POR was all booked for my dates,but that was my "no code" ressie,thought I would faint before he finally said AKL was available.

We have the CR booked for April 2-9, with the BDP (winter) rate of $1491.00 for the seven nights. The deposit for one night was $212.97 for a wing-standard room. Should I call to see if the FL Res rate would come out any cheaper? Thanks everyone for posting their updates! :sunny:

Rates were released yesterday...Thank God I stayed on top of this, my rates for May 5th for Contemporary and Beach Club (5 days each) dropped my total by about $1,000! If you need this rate and haven't called yet, do so right away...they don't last long!

Anyone know how restictive these rates are, though? In the past, we haven't cared much about the room location, etc, but I'm wondering if any request I make at these two resorts would be honored? Like maybe a pool view at each hotel or by some miracle a resort view?? Anyone know the best way to ask for these things? And, do they get any attention when using this special rate?

Woooowooooo!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Just updating...I called CRO this morning and checked to see if the new BEW rate could be applied for our April 2-9 stay at the CR. The agent was very nice and spent quite a bit of time checking to see if the MYW plan would save us money. It ended up coming in a few thousand dollars higher than our room only reservation! I don't think we could eat enough to make it work out, even with two teenage boys! She also said that I should just keep the winter rate (BDP) discount which I used to book the original ressie, since the BEW rate wouldn't save us any money.
Thanks everyone for posting your updates! It never hurts to check anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter