Did they release Fl. Resident codes yet? YES THEY DID-I got MINE!!

:sad2: I will however, call back after 7;00pm as I have used MOST of my minutes on the cell phone! :guilty: Even had to charge the battery. :crazy: I tell you what: When I get the code, there will be dancing banana's ALL over the Place!! ;)

I read on the other board that tomorrow they might be released. That person seems to know someone somewhere.

When I called last night for the AP discount, the CM was talking to another CM in the background, and she mentioned FL resident rates were being released on 4/1. I asked her if I heard her right and she asked the other CM again, came back and said yes, they're being released 4/1. I'm not sure how reliable that information is, but I hope she's wrong and FL residents don't have to wait that long to be released. I know the waiting was driving me crazy on the AP rates.

OK, I am not a FL resident, but just got off the phone and CM said resident codes will be out on Friday....good luck to you all!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Got my rate saved: $$110.00 for 4 nights! :banana: Finally got thru at 10:15 after a 45 min wait!! Got it thru the 800 # and he knew the code, so I got IT! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

POP and 74.00 a night, same as AP rate! :confused3 Thought it would be less, but, oh, well I am saving 27.00 a night! :banana:

I was really hoping they would be cheaper, I got AKL savannah view in May last year for $200 - oh well....I am going to call now to check prices.

Applied FL resident discount to my existing Coronado dates. 6 nights for $836.00 for pool/lake view. Equals $139.33/night with all the taxes and stuff added in. My regular rate for a standard was at $166.13 a night. All the standard discount rooms were booked. :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter