• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Decorating your door...

I know I have a thread saved somewhere with that info...looks like I have something to keep me occupied at work tomorrow.:goodvibes

Any luck with finding this info Todd? I have an idea I'd like to ponder on. Hmmmmm.

I would love the dimensions of the door as well!

I imagine there is no differentiation in door sizes for the staterooms.

Thread about Stateroom Door Sizes.

Post fourteen has the exact measurements.

Todd comes through yet again! You da man!:thumbsup2

Last year was our first cruise and first experience with door magnets. We found it easier to just buy some 8.5x11 magnetic inkjet paper than to mess with attaching magnets.

You can size multiple graphics onto a letter size Word .doc file to maximize usage then print out the whole sheet. They are then easily cut. We've saved all our magnets in ziploc bags and will reuse some on 2.0 while creating some new ones to mix in. :banana:

Here is our door.

You're decorating our door as well, right????

Not to be a pest, but I have another question please....

Does anyone have the correct ear to head ratio for Mickey?

:)

Kate

bumping this back to the first page...I knew I could count on Todd to have provided easy access to the door dimensions!!!

:idea: :thumbsup2

bumping this back to the first page...I knew I could count on Todd to have provided easy access to the door dimensions!!!

:idea: :thumbsup2

Anything to help my DIS friends. (Even though they aren't going to hold a candle next to my door.....)

Anything to help my DIS friends. (Even though they aren't going to hold a candle next to my door.....)

I AM delegating the beginnings of the design with detailed instructions to DH & DD...

I am not sure at this point what we will pull off...but I know it will be fun to watch. Kinda like the look on his face when I provided the instructions...
":eek: you want me to do WHAT??"

Bumping this thread as I started my door decorations tonight and am now super excited! You guys better bring it cause mine is gonna kick some butt.

I'll take that challenge! ;) Have we figured out who is doing the judging yet?

I was wondering that as well! I love a good competition!

Here is some door dimensions that I gathered from a few different threads. One I cant find though is how far down does the door handle starts and how wide is the door where the handle is located? Anyone know?????? Also is there any way of knowing if the door handle will be on the left or the right hand side ( i am trying to do a coverall door) or I might just have to finish my design when I get onboard and pack my scissors! I went with 27" wide for the door just to be safe, but I am running into a where the handle is issue.

From one thread::::::::
door dimensions
27" wide, 6 1/2' high, 3" deep

From another thread::::::::
All measurements are inches.
The door is 28.75 x 77.75.
13.5 down from the top is a circular door marker that you ought to make allowances for. 7.5" diamater for circle
The door assembly is 35.25 down from the top and 9.5 tall. It extends from the edge 4.5.

Silly question-when does one find time to put up the decorations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter