• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2007 Code Watch

WOW. I need 12/8/07, but i can't get it cuz its a saturday and the discount starts on 12/9. Seeing how this worked for you, i'm gonna try to call CRO and see if it works.

I'm willing to try anything to save money. Good luck, let us know if it worked.

WOW. I need 12/8/07, but i can't get it cuz its a saturday and the discount starts on 12/9. Seeing how this worked for you, i'm gonna try to call CRO and see if it works.

I just called and it didn't work for ASMo. They didn't have any Values left according to the CM and stated they only had availability at Port Orleans Riverside for $156 a night. No thanks. I think my $129 room at AKL for the remainder of my stay during my trip will be just fine.:snooty:

Dang! I haven't been keeping a close watch on this thread. We just decided to change our room only to a package with dining...I could have used that code! :sad1:

Dang! I haven't been keeping a close watch on this thread. We just decided to change our room only to a package with dining...I could have used that code! :sad1:

It can't hurt to call them back and ask the question.........

Many have done just that and been successful!

Well our TA called us back this morning and said she cant do anything with the code not even for the 1 day. Oh well.. so much for that!

Hi everyone! I started a new thread, but thought I would post here as well.

I received an email from Southwest. They are offering special vacation packages to WDW 35% off room, and $100 off if you stay 3 nights or more for travel 10/21/07 to 12/23/07 (limited availability). I priced out my vacation and the rate is almost as good as my 40% off email code because my airfare is high. If you have a good deal on air, you are probably better off booking with the ZUF public code.

Hope this can help someone:

http://www.southwestvacations.com/sp...ile=FS0214&OAC
Note: If you don't go directly to the WDW offer, click on DEALS and you will see WDW pkg details.

I checked SW Vacations yesterday when I got the e-mail and there were no rooms at any of the resorts for my time period (12/8 - 12/15).

I called this morning to try to use the ZUF code to turn my room only to a package with dining. We want to stay at POP, but there is no availablity during our stay...BUT we already have that room reserved. I was on hold for about 10 minutes with them trying to find a way to work it in the computer to get it to work. She finally asked if she could call me back in about 5 minutes after she got it work....stay tuned....

She just called...she did it! Yay!

Congrats! :thumbsup2

What day are you checking in?

We check in to POP on the 7th with a package - we originally were 1st day room only, package started on the 8th - but when I was edged out of the discount by one day I gave up on getting the code and added the 7th to our package.

How much did you save, if you don't mind me asking?

We are checking in on December 14th. I am saving about $100, even adding in the dining plan we didn't orginally have. We are staying at POP too. My kids love it there!

What about deluxe resorts? Anyone want to share the resort and price they got for their December stay? Thanks!

What about deluxe resorts? Anyone want to share the resort and price they got for their December stay? Thanks!

Dec 13th to Dec 15th Pop Century AP $66.37 (59.00) + $25 food card
Dec 15th to Dec 18th AKL AP $163.13 (145.00) + $75 food card

Polynesian Garden 12/7 - 12/11 $295 inc tx

Not the best, but not bad :)

Wish we could have traveled a couple of days later for the dining card!

Hi everyone! I started a new thread, but thought I would post here as well.

I received an email from Southwest. They are offering special vacation packages to WDW 35% off room, and $100 off if you stay 3 nights or more for travel 10/21/07 to 12/23/07 (limited availability). I priced out my vacation and the rate is almost as good as my 40% off email code because my airfare is high. If you have a good deal on air, you are probably better off booking with the ZUF public code.

Hope this can help someone:

http://www.southwestvacations.com/sp...ile=FS0214&OAC
Note: If you don't go directly to the WDW offer, click on DEALS and you will see WDW pkg details.

We got the best deal through Southwest Vacations. Also the promotion code REVISIT2 saved us another 10% off the rom/air portion. Only problem is it is not ticketless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter