• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2007 Code Watch

LoriMistress

Donald Duck, you're my hero.
I know there won't be codes immediately, but at least want to keep an eye out for some possible codes that most likely will come around either December or January.

We have our trip booked for December 9, 2007 - would love to have codes. I know we have a while to wait but the next best thing to going to WDW is planning to go!

This time next year we should know whether we'll have lucky codes or not!

we are going 15th-29th december 2007.Didn't think there would be a code until around september next year though

My family and I are going the first week of December. We've gotten some great deals in the past.... hoping something will come out soon :)

Based on prior years, the codes for Dec of 2007 will come out until mid August of 2007.

We are going to plan a holiday trip in 2007 and I'm so excited. None of us have ever been during the holidays and after seeing the thread with all of the decorated resort pictures.... well, we are so there!

Subscribing! :)

I'm sure they will come out with something, but don't expect anything for Christmas week. This is our 3rd (and last) year in a row paying rack rate for the week between Christmas and New Years. It's the only time we can go in the Winter, but way too expensive.

also subscribing.. Im contemplating December of 2007 ..

Ok, so how do these codes work? Do you book your stay at CRO and then if a discount code comes out, do you call and have your stay discounted? I've never used them before so I'm curious. I booked our most recent trip with a AAA travel agent and I won't do that again. I had no control over our trip with WDW, I had to have the agent do everything and I'm somewhat of a control freak and like to have my hands in everything. So, I'm booking it all myself this time. Do I need to go on and book now? We are planning on Dec. 8-15th at CR. If I need to, I'll call CRO tomorrow. Thanks for any help.

That's great! I'm taking my daughter from Dec 22 - 31st I think. I have it all worked out for Santa to bring her the tickets to school on the 21st and everything (yes I'm neurotic to have this all worked out a year ahead of time). But I was really hoping the prices I was paying now would come down some before then....*sigh*

johnnyr said:
I'm sure they will come out with something, but don't expect anything for Christmas week. This is our 3rd (and last) year in a row paying rack rate for the week between Christmas and New Years. It's the only time we can go in the Winter, but way too expensive.

ksloane said:
That's great! I'm taking my daughter from Dec 22 - 31st I think. I have it all worked out for Santa to bring her the tickets to school on the 21st and everything (yes I'm neurotic to have this all worked out a year ahead of time). But I was really hoping the prices I was paying now would come down some before then....*sigh*

WOW - how cute! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter