• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2007 Code Watch

Thanks everyone for all the answers. I will try doing that then. I get paid on the 15th, but I work from home, and it will take until about the 25th to recieve my check in the mail. That is one day after the deadline, so doing the two week thing will definitly help.

Now I have another question. I wanted to do the dining plan, because we did it in Feb. when it was me my fiance and the three boys. It was a really good value then, but do you think it would still be good with just one adult and three boys? I do like to have one sit down meal a day at Disney, and we like to go to a lot of the character meals, probably about one a day. I do have an annual pass though, so I am just wondering if buying the one day tickets to get the dining plan is worth it with only one adult? Oh yeah, and my one son needs an annual pass, will the ticket center take the four one day tickets I purchase with my package, and apply them towards the cost of his pass, or will they only apply the one ticket that was his?

Thanks again for any help!

Thanks everyone for all the answers. I will try doing that then. I get paid on the 15th, but I work from home, and it will take until about the 25th to recieve my check in the mail. That is one day after the deadline, so doing the two week thing will definitly help.

Now I have another question. I wanted to do the dining plan, because we did it in Feb. when it was me my fiance and the three boys. It was a really good value then, but do you think it would still be good with just one adult and three boys? I do like to have one sit down meal a day at Disney, and we like to go to a lot of the character meals, probably about one a day. I do have an annual pass though, so I am just wondering if buying the one day tickets to get the dining plan is worth it with only one adult? Oh yeah, and my one son needs an annual pass, will the ticket center take the four one day tickets I purchase with my package, and apply them towards the cost of his pass, or will they only apply the one ticket that was his?

Thanks again for any help!

You can only apply one of the tickets towards your son's pass. It would sure be nice if you could use all four though!

When in December are you going? I have an AP and the DDE and still got the dining plan because we are going during the dates of the "holiday pricing", which begins on the 15th I think. If you are going the 15th or later then I would definitely get the dining plan. But maybe others can chime in with an opinion because this will be our first time using it.

Have a great trip! What resort are you looking at staying in?

I want to take the boys from the 14th to the 20th, but am unsure, because I don't know what the crowds are like. I wanted to be there at that time though, because my one son's birthday is the 19th, he will be six. He also had his very first haircut at Disney when he was 2 LOL. Anyways, if it is going to be really crowded, I had considered going the first or second week. I want to stay at Port Orleans riverside like we did in Feb, but I think we will only be able to afford one of the all stars. Thanks for your help, I will just have to sell the extra unused tickets on ebay, since they won't be finger scanned or anything.

I want to take the boys from the 14th to the 20th, but am unsure, because I don't know what the crowds are like. I wanted to be there at that time though, because my one son's birthday is the 19th, he will be six. He also had his very first haircut at Disney when he was 2 LOL. Anyways, if it is going to be really crowded, I had considered going the first or second week. I want to stay at Port Orleans riverside like we did in Feb, but I think we will only be able to afford one of the all stars. Thanks for your help, I will just have to sell the extra unused tickets on ebay, since they won't be finger scanned or anything.

You could just put the other one day passes aside and save them for the next time you buy an annual pass (or any pass for that matter) and apply them then. I don't think you would get full value for what you paid if you sell them on ebay.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me (maybe by posting a link). I think my computer is messing up, but I can't click on the link on the Disney site for the special seasonal savings :confused:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me (maybe by posting a link). I think my computer is messing up, but I can't click on the link on the Disney site for the special seasonal savings :confused:

It's probably your browser.... if you have another one, try opening it up with that. I use five diff computers and one of mine never works on some disney links. I cannot remember which one though sorry.

Love your name by the way.... GO BUCKS!

Just checked and Firefox isn't working for me either.... Hopefully IE will do the trick.

We are staying at Coronado Springs from Dec 22 - 30 with 8 day hopper passes w/dining. I booked two seperate reservations (one for DW, DS (7) and me) (one for my parents) back on Feb 22/07. I called today to see if the ZQH code would apply to us.....we saved $225.00 on each reservation. :banana:
Combine this with the $25.50 refund I got earlier today on our segway tour using our 15% discount from our newly acquired DVC membership for a grand total of $475.50 in savings today.
As I said to my wife sometimes it pays to be a geek. She thinks I spend far to much time researching, but she will find a way to spend the savings.:laughing:

ZQH is a Fall Discount Code for Magic Your Way + Dining

Check-in dates 9/30/07-11/19/07, 11/24/07-11/28/07 and 12/8/07-12/23/07.
ZQG regular Magic Your Way Package
ZQH for a Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining
Must be booked by 9/26/07

We are booked at Coronado Springs, 8 day PH + dining
Here is how much the ZQH altered our totals:

2 Adults + 1 7yo before discount 3269.86 after 3044.86
2 Adults before discount 2949.68 after 2724.68

We are staying at Coronado Springs from Dec 22 - 30 with 8 day hopper passes w/dining. I booked two seperate reservations (one for DW, DS (7) and me) (one for my parents) back on Feb 22/07. I called today to see if the ZQH code would apply to us.....we saved $225.00 on each reservation. :banana:
Combine this with the $25.50 refund I got earlier today on our segway tour using our 15% discount from our newly acquired DVC membership for a grand total of $475.50 in savings today.
As I said to my wife sometimes it pays to be a geek. She thinks I spend far to much time researching, but she will find a way to spend the savings.:laughing:

....AWESOME! More money for 'souvies'.....:teeth:

Room-only is out so you'd better hurry up and reserve a room pronto.

Visit Walt Disney World® Resort in the fall for great hotel rates and exciting seasonal events. Get into the spirit of Halloween with Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, indulge your inner gourmet with the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival and enjoy family fun for everyone as the Parks get into the holiday spirit.

For a limited time, you can take advantage of discount rates at select Disney Value Resorts in a standard room.

$59 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Oct 21 - Nov 1; Nov 11 - 15 and Dec 9 - 13, 2007

$69 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 25 - Dec 6 and Dec16 - Dec 19, 2007

$89 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 4- 8, Nov 18 - 22 and Dec 20 - 23, 2007

The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. See Important Details

Book your stay now by calling (407) 345-2996† to make your reservations. Please be sure to mention promotional code CCF.

Don't miss this limited offer! You must book by October 20, 2007!

Other great offers are also available on studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom accommodations at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, a part of the Disney Vacation Club family. Studios include kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker. One- and two-bedroom villas have even more amenities such as a full

Thank you for posting the room only discount info. I was able to get a one night stay to add to the begining of my trip for only 66.00!!:banana:
BTW it was a sat stay for Dec 1. According to what is printed above it is not supposed to include Saturdays, but it worked!!:banana:

Thank you for posting the room only discount info. I was able to get a one night stay to add to the begining of my trip for only 66.00!!:banana:
BTW it was a sat stay for Dec 1. According to what is printed above it is not supposed to include Saturdays, but it worked!!:banana:

WOW. I need 12/8/07, but i can't get it cuz its a saturday and the discount starts on 12/9. Seeing how this worked for you, i'm gonna try to call CRO and see if it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter