• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2007 Code Watch

What about deluxe resorts? Anyone want to share the resort and price they got for their December stay? Thanks!
I was very lucky to get really good discounts at the deluxe resorts for 12/07. I was able to get Poly GV CL for 3 nights with a one day pass and dining plan for $1131.12. WL CL 3 nights 1 day ticket and dining plan $948.87. This is for 1 person,I wasn't planning CL at these 2 resorts but I got the 40% off code in 02/07 and these are the room they offered me and the rates were too good to pass up. I also had an AAA package for 3 nights AKL CL (so I could do sunrise safari) since February and wasn't able to get any discount (believe me I tried)until the last code came out. I called my AAA agent and said without much hope could you try this discount code for me? I thought there was no hope but she called back and said that she couldn't use that code there was a different one for AAA and she could apply it. :yay: I was paying $1442.92 and it went down to 1253.00 for 3 nights CL,dining plan and 9 day base ticket.I already feel like I have been sprinkled with pixie dust.
:)

I have an update! I made my ZUF code reservation so quickly this weekend, I didn't pay any attention. I just said "Okay, book it!"...saving us about $100. I called this morning just to be sure everything was okay and booked the way I wanted it. Well...I found out she added trip insurance automatically. I told her no, I didn't want that and now we have a $130 credit coming.

Now our entire trip with dining is under $600!! I can't get over it! :cloud9:

I love the DIS! :cheer2:

I have an update! I made my ZUF code reservation so quickly this weekend, I didn't pay any attention. I just said "Okay, book it!"...saving us about $100. I called this morning just to be sure everything was okay and booked the way I wanted it. Well...I found out she added trip insurance automatically. I told her no, I didn't want that and now we have a $130 credit coming.

Now our entire trip with dining is under $600!! I can't get over it! :cloud9:

I love the DIS! :cheer2:

Congratulations!!! :cheer2: Where are you staying?

What about deluxe resorts? Anyone want to share the resort and price they got for their December stay? Thanks!

We've got two rates (one for each ressie)
Contemporary Garden Wing - Garden View:
Res #1:$200 incl tax (40% PIN code)
Res#2: $265 incl tax (Z-code from early Sept)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter