jtslykin (58 days) :banana: :banana:
mik0724 (65 days) :cool1:
a82Alliston (69 days) :cool1:
XJersey_Guy (76 days) :cool1:
TTrice222 (83 days) :cool1:
Wooster5 (89 days)
CherylW (94 days)
DEBRAw76 (97 days)

11 days for me!! Thank god I paid for my trip last year with my stimulus check, otherwise I would have canceled too. Hubby and I both still have great jobs, although I had to take a 10% pay cut!

3LoveBugs is on vacation!! :dance3: :jumping1: party: :jumping1: :dance3:
BLMCANALLY (5 days) :laundy:
ilm2g (8 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
MsReneau (11 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Coats4 (26 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
FeeleyFans (38 days) :banana: :banana:
NancysTrio (45 days) :banana: :banana:
jtslykin (57 days) :banana: :banana:
mik0724 (64 days) :cool1:
a82Alliston (68 days) :cool1:
XJersey_Guy (75 days) :cool1:
TTrice222 (82 days) :cool1:
Wooster5 (88 days)
CherylW (93 days)
DEBRAw76 (96 days)

Final payment day for me. That means 45 day countdown. Thank goodness for the Disney Visa and no finance charge for 6 months! LOL:woohoo:

Lisha428 just PMd me and she is having to drop out of the swap. That means we now have April 23-28 open.
I'm interested in reserving the stroller from April 25th - April 28th, staying at the Dolphin. Is it still available? I tried to PM you, but your email box is full and it rejected my email. HELP!!!

I'm interested in reserving the stroller from April 25th - April 28th, staying at the Dolphin. Is it still available? I tried to PM you, but your email box is full and it rejected my email. HELP!!!

I got you down. I will PM you with payment info. you will need to Pm the person before and after you to arrange swaps.

Sorry about my inbox being full. I deleted some messages so it works now.

3LoveBugs is on vacation!! :dance3: :jumping1: party: :jumping1: :dance3:
BLMCANALLY (3 days) :dance3:
ilm2g (6 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
MsReneau (9 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Coats4 (24 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
FeeleyFans (36 days) :banana: :banana:
NancysTrio (43 days) :banana: :banana:
jtslykin (55 days) :banana: :banana:
mik0724 (62 days) :cool1:
a82Alliston (66 days) :cool1:
XJersey_Guy (73 days) :cool1:
TTrice222 (80 days) :cool1:
Wooster5 (86 days)
CherylW (91 days) *****TOMORROW CAN MAKE ADRS******
DEBRAw76 (94 days)

8 more days and I'm on the first road out of here!!:banana: :banana: :dance3:

3LoveBugs is on vacation!! party:
BLMCANALLY (1 days) :laundy:
ilm2g (4 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
MsReneau (7 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Coats4 (22 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
FeeleyFans (34 days) :banana: :banana:
NancysTrio (41 days) :banana: :banana:
jtslykin (53 days) :banana: :banana:
mik0724 (60 days) :banana: :banana:
a82Alliston (64 days) :cool1:
XJersey_Guy (71 days) :cool1:
TTrice222 (78 days) :cool1:
Wooster5 (84 days) :cool1:
CherylW (89 days) :cool1:
DEBRAw76 (92 days) :hourglass

Just wanted everyone to know that we are all paid up!!
The stroller is completely paid for as well as the shipping cost of having the old stroller shipped back to us. We still have another seat on backorder so as soon as we receive that along with the old stroller we will have a backup stroller should anything go wrong during one of our swaps. We only have a couple of 2 day gaps and I don't feel that two days in storage is anything to worry about.

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

BLMCANALLY is finally in the happiest place on earth! :smickey: :cloud9:
ilm2g (1 day) :laundy: :scared:
MsReneau (4 days) :jumping1:
Coats4 (19 days) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
FeeleyFans (31 days) :banana: :banana: :banana:
NancysTrio (38 days) :banana: :banana:
jtslykin (50 days) :banana: :banana:
mik0724 (57 days) :banana: :banana:
a82Alliston (61 days) :yay: :yay:
XJersey_Guy (68 days) :yay: :yay:
TTrice222 (75 days) :cool1:
Wooster5 (81 days) :cool1:
CherylW (86 days) :cool1:
DEBRAw76 (89 days) :cool1:

OH Debra... I just heard about the missing stroller....

That is good news. I'm sorry I sounded like such a witch in the previous post. Can I blame it on my illness? Disneyitis? I'm leaving in 53 hours!!!

Please don't worry about the post. :hug: I am the world's worst about having things misunderstood in typing. Mainly because I am always in a hurry when I post something I dont have time to re-read it. Also because I am such a 'to the point' type of person. If you ask a yes or no question you may only get a yes or no from me. And sometimes that is taken the wrong way :confused: I also can't seem to ask questions in a non-threatening way. :confused:

In person I am sure I am a much nicer person than here if that makes any sense :rotfl:

Of course it makes sense! I know the typing always comes off wrong!

Hmmmm, I haven't seen a triple stroller on here. Come to think of it I don't think I've seen a triple stroller in the parks? You could always start a new thread to see if there is interest? Or have you considered using two doubles? It would require two adults (obviously) but it may be cheaper?

Attention all swappers!!
I need everyone to PM me your cell phone numbers and also the swap arrangement you have made with the person before and after you. (i.e. swapperX is meeting me at POP and I am leaving it with luggage services at AKL for swapperZ when i check out. I need this information as soon as possible.

Note: Please try to arrange a face to face swap if at all possible. If this is not possible then you can leave it with luggage services at an agreed upon resort but remember to put all of the information on the stroller. The following MUST be on the stroller - person's name, cell phone number, and date they are picking up the stroller. Leave this information in at least two places.

Get a claim ticket!

Do not let luggage services transport the stroller for you. This almost always results in a lost stroller or may take days to get it back to where it needs to be.

If you have to change your plans please let the person before and after you know as soon as you find out. If you have to change plans after the swapper before you leaves or if you have to change plans regarding drop off while you are on vacation please let me know also.

Our stroller was lost for a couple of days but is now found. But it took lots of phone calls and persistence to find it. It was finally located at POP century but with no information on it! Now, I do not know if no information was left with it or if it fell off the stroller in storage but leaving it in two places and getting a claim ticket would have made this much easier. Also, it would make my job easier of locating it if I had everyone's phone number and if I knew where the stroller is suppose to be. That is why i am asking everyone to send me their information.

Also, our stroller cover is no longer with the stroller. I am not sure how long it has been missing either. Please, if anything about the stroller is different than what I have told you it is I need to know as soon as possible so that I can let everyone else know.

I dont want to come across as being preachy but we all gave our $10 in exchange for the usage of a stroller during our vacation. If one person decides not to abide by these common sense simple rules then it can unravel the whole swap. We need everyone to follow the same rules so that we can all benefit from this swap. If your plans change during your vacation then you owe it to the rest of us to let someone know so that we can continue the swap. Let the next swapper know and/or me so that we can get things worked out.

Please comment if you think differently or if I have left anything out.
THANKS.

Have I left anything out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter