DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Tuesday. Another beautiful day here. Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning, fellas! Hope you all had a good weekend. We spent all of Friday preparing our crews for the onslaught of Tropical Storm Hermine, which brought sun, temps in the low 80's and a nice breeze all weekend. Best. Tropical. Storm. Ever.

Did you buy them enough sunscreen? :lmao:

this thread is still alive?

I haven't been on here in a while. I have received a call to come back to the mothership. Let's see how long I can stick around in a message board format that hurts my eyes to look at. Maybe I should go play with the settings... maybe I'm just losing it.
!

Hi Tim. Some of us never left. Anyway, please don't post topless photos of you or Barry here. Leave that on FB. :lmao:

Morning folks..... I'm free!!!! No work for 3 weeks!!!!
"

Congrats and enjoy. What's the plan?

SO...ummm.....

this thread is still alive?

I haven't been on here in a while. I have received a call to come back to the mothership. Let's see how long I can stick around in a message board format that hurts my eyes to look at. Maybe I should go play with the settings... maybe I'm just losing it.

Now you've got me rambling.

Bye for now!

And get off my lawn!

Another great day. Easy day at the office, went to church, and played two tennis matches. Add in WDW or an ocean, and life would really be great.

Appreciate the support when I get a 6 foot needle stabbing me in the butt.

At least it was not in prison with a 6 foot... :lmao:

Relaxin, going to Disney, going to Banff. in that order.

Sounds great. I'm available as a private tour guide for free, as long as you provide my lodging, tickets, food, & transportation.

This is better ...... Just like th old days now with the Green!

:wave: green Steve.

ya know I go away for a bit and I come back and you guys changed the whole place around. Next time I come back in here I expect to see he beer cans where I left em. The door propped open and move the couch back closer to the fridge.

Very quiet here today. I must the only one goofing off while I should be working.

The number of days until my next trip is indirectly proportional to the level of my productivity

Another glorious Wednesday here. Cut the grass earlier and tennis again tonite. I'm debating on going to the gym, but not sure I want the extra workout.

I don't want to get a DIS infraction. Or get kicked off

You probably don't what that.

Very quiet here today. I must the only one goofing off while I should be working.

The number of days until my next trip is indirectly proportional to the level of my productivity

I'm here goofing off as well. We've got a beach trip planned next month, but our next trip to WDW won't be until next summer.

Last edited:

I'm on vacation.
So all I did today was pick up DD15's friend and drive them to school, mail off a parcel, pay off DD19's University bill, bring a water sample in and get chemicals to close the pool, return an unused clarinet that we were renting, drop by my folks' place to see how they were doing.
So... you know. Not much.

This is better ...... Just like th old days now with the Green!

So how is Marshall going to do this year?

I'm here goofing off as well. We've got a beach trip planned next month, but our next trip to WDW won't be until next summer.

My only Disney trip planned in the foreseeable future is January. The Pirate Princess is going to Orlando for the weekend and they will not be going to WDW. The $100 a day price tag is just too steep for their budgets. I still haven't decided if I'm getting tickets for the reunion.

I'm on vacation.
So all I did today was pick up DD15's friend and drive them to school, mail off a parcel, pay off DD19's University bill, bring a water sample in and get chemicals to close the pool, return an unused clarinet that we were renting, drop by my folks' place to see how they were doing.

Glad you are taking it easy. When do you start to head south?

I'm on vacation.

Sounds like a good day's work for being on vacation. :lmao: All that errand running sure does take away time.

My only Disney trip planned in the foreseeable future is January. The Pirate Princess is going to Orlando for the weekend and they will not be going to WDW. The $100 a day price tag is just too steep for their budgets. I still haven't decided if I'm getting tickets for the reunion.
?

Sadly, unless we win the lotto or I receive some imaginary pay raise, Disney has out priced us. So, we are going to try something new next year in the summer with a week in Disney followed by a week outside Destin. We know a couple from church who have a 1 BR beach condo and will give us a good rental deal. We will go back to a couple days of theme parks only and enjoy more pool and firework time in the Disney bubble before moving onto the beach.

ya know I go away for a bit and I come back and you guys changed the whole place around. Next time I come back in here I expect to see he beer cans where I left em. The door propped open and move the couch back closer to the fridge.
Wow, Carl showed up here too? What in the world????

:eek: Whoa. When were you at my house?
I'm in your driveway, remember? ;)

You probably don't what that.
Awww. what's the difference. It's not like I get here often anymore

I think Brent moved to WDW permanently!
I think you're right

Sadly, unless we win the lotto or I receive some imaginary pay raise, Disney has out priced us. So, we are going to try something new next year in the summer with a week in Disney followed by a week outside Destin. We know a couple from church who have a 1 BR beach condo and will give us a good rental deal. We will go back to a couple days of theme parks only and enjoy more pool and firework time in the Disney bubble before moving onto the beach.
Let me know if you ever want to rent out your points. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter