DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Well that's a relief! I was dreading the thought of you posting photos from your underwear modelling gig. ;)
We've got a number folks that are expert at that particular "talent".
No sense in diving into an already crowded niche

I'm looking to specialize in dance and glamour (but mostly dance) I've been shooting DD and her classmates for years and figured I'd up my game a bit and see how it turns out.
But it'll never be a full time (or even part time) gig. It's a hobby. That pays a bit.

But you never know. Never say never.
A hobby that pays? I've got one of those; mine's called music.
And yet on those occasions when I do draw a few bills from an outing...
It still costs me more to do the gig then I ever eventually make from it.

Given your background, I like your choice of focus (so to speak)
You're known in the community and I suspect it's an under served market.

OK boys. It's 5 o'clock. I'm calling it. Everybody out.

Great!
Tell ya' what...
you go ahead and email my overlords the good news and if they actually agree to let me out I'll buy the first round.

Great!
Tell ya' what...
you go ahead and email my overlords the good news and if they actually agree to let me out I'll buy the first round.
You made me look at the clock! And now I have 3 more hours to go. :confused3 lol

I think we should introduce the concept to the powers that be of Disdad Vocation Co-ordination (DVC). I will start work when the west coast guys go to work on Monday, and you guys can finish on Friday when I do. Obviously the east coast can align themselves with me in London, or our brethren in Cali. Hence I'll start work at around 4.00PM on a Monday for a cheeky hour and a half, and you guys can clock off at 9.30AM on a Friday.

Thoughts?

Carl... Steve... Scott... Brian... Tim... Dave... It's almost like Romper Room in here! :magnify: :rotfl2:

DD started 8th grade this year and I'm scratching my head wondering how time flew by... just like most other dads here. I know I'm late for a throwback thursday... but took a look at this picture (from 2010) today and couldn't believe it's the same girl I looked at this morning before I left for work:

J-yXC64Wo0BSwKHi23YPWMbKwawG9zXt-jdG8ris0gJ_0AXyiGlgyr2r7W44ymgaCosu_55Rwq_7VPedcnUs2pzV2g7rCevR50FIP6ia9vPkf2qpyeeF7x2mmnEkQiFZCHEUQ4oGkX5Zy0A6Fj21cS9p8zgDS8vXZ0aKLsGtKLn9uxJHWxcr6UtVLn8CFPAK9SiNkWz1AH9bWY4210tqK7kIsfgz3jS3PZi1pxA45eTNKsWnWpUXW7HEMuYD9vKj4A65IamDoJ6e7kKoJDcnRIeRujd1DnTrB9c_bNHlpDKLSyBUdly-z_bJy8lMGVFhp5S5hZy6ZCqDx6VRc-HvOss0NxN_Dz_Os9Ut3wHm3Z2kv7l3p8ymt8KLJdfpaxykeKF12IU-wVeHi85RrRvvbuRrKm-bAMx-mSJSJmMpTXBoFLn25kpDq0T8Mzi56nn2KtewolSbZ9Y0IFqybzHGoeElm9w0udcwr8HX-whv7IqdzCFkVGPtLe_elE9Z6VgMYhwYazamu-G1MjAAFrG8Sx95wsFxTQAqq8JdH4Q6NJJR-QFxZ8_dMmWBe5PnB67cgT68DJVQ8UQZ0thaIY2ojGOBHnwDRYqTNLzDqs9qkN7e2Hu_=w1024-h768-no

And now she looks like this:

m13hvfBW-oGnhzXWfYjs03w_UIuAM4sHhk1a5hmaJxTEO89gnT6t3chm9fiOHhEkzfjBjSx3SI2WP_lz7WY7CF5bC9wVyJl2wycDzo5RU7bqlO0237P3f5IqdHvPWY3o6UkCNAqM0mFTIg7_piXhmKm-gWs3_Vxv3DNvbH_76nRDlvN9LqczxlnIHv1WW17aYTv8THt_CssZEqVP339XZdS6_P22JNgSMniYlESRzpwOEizpuZpi-2HaWpEhNj657QLaPQyHCDXc4oj9ZibKyB5zUdGlc5dPB1mM3KxeHtgamj765-KUjvpyGOfuwNMK1FRmpwqqDukE4QxFCMjZzGf-oeErK0RdnRiOHRmtoEsSdBpmLUlb1Yy85SjCUTApB4LpE9d20dx4DNZ5bmQm_oGmDwbrAjCUIcb_L_qLKsb-OiKLHjbtQWvd2KsBBYhPx0Y1oNXZm9PrzM8ONGbsnFZ8BLDknAZNHA1gjjCajqg8MiQ9YeovNIuE5bYYoClM4P2MPFKQUjWef5BdkanNRp9RCwEUXtAbDK00qRVx7VyXvI-JIfZkmy2oizPx62y7AsiYGvkha8XN5cV3LkGp3LPQQXXILhubijEq4ITY6CvbgVNMKg=w1912-h1075-no

The last pic is from our vacation to St Pete, FL, in June. That was a pretty fantastic beach stay at Indian Rocks Beach. Though I very much wanted to make a visit to the World when we drove by it to visit Sea World during that stay. I certainly waved as we drove on by!

Have a great day, fellas!

I think we should introduce the concept to the powers that be of Disdad Vocation Co-ordination (DVC). I will start work when the west coast guys go to work on Monday, and you guys can finish on Friday when I do. Obviously the east coast can align themselves with me in London, or our brethren in Cali. Hence I'll start work at around 4.00PM on a Monday for a cheeky hour and a half, and you guys can clock off at 9.30AM on a Friday.

Thoughts?
My brain hurts just trying to do the math... :lmao:

My brain hurts just trying to do the math... :lmao:
Not sure I'm totally following either. It's too late on a Friday for me to think this hard. I already packed up and came home to "work from home". Now, I have no motivation to do anything except scroll through here.

Not sure I'm totally following either. It's too late on a Friday for me to think this hard. I already packed up and came home to "work from home". Now, I have no motivation to do anything except scroll through here.

That's quality WFH stuff right there :thumbsup2

Speaking of WFH... my company is offering us an option to WFH for a year. They need to open up cubes for incoming contractors for a big project that should last the whole year. I bounced the idea off DW and she said "Oh I don't think you'd like that very much." I was like... "ummm... YES I would!" SHe then came up with all these excuses why I wouldn't like it. Ultimately, since she is a SAHM she doesn't want ME around. :lmao: Kind-of hurt the feelings a little bit there.:rotfl2:

We've got a number folks that are expert at that particular "talent".
No sense in diving into an already crowded niche

:laughing:

Given your background, I like your choice of focus (so to speak)
You're known in the community and I suspect it's an under served market.

Yeah, I'm not gonna get rich with this.
Heck, maybe no one will want to do it.
But you're right. No one's doing this here.

And now she looks like this:

Whoa! She's doubled in height!

Gorgeous! And unedited? Impressive.

when Don was posting family pics I thought he was going to post one of his brothers. nope he dint so I did it for him

Bonus points to any Dad that can name all dads in the two pics I posted

Home from the car auction empty handed. A 2005 Mercedes convertible went for $6K. If only I had an extra $6K.

I'm doing the shooting and I'm paying the model. Should be the last one I need to build up my portfolio enough to start advertising.

I could model for you. Wait, you want to be hired, not sued for indecency. :sad2:

Gee, thanks! Nice of you to say.
I'm looking to specialize in dance and glamour (but mostly dance) I've been shooting DD and her classmates for years and figured I'd up my game a bit and see how it turns out.
But it'll never be a full time (or even part time) gig. It's a hobby. That pays a bit.
?

Not a bad thought though. Getting paid to do what you enjoy has to be a great idea.

OK boys. It's 5 o'clock. I'm calling it. Everybody out.

Stupid British time.

d.

I've thought about getting my tennis pro certification, which just means I'm able to intentionally hit every type of shot on demand. I could then teach for extra $.

Thoughts?

Too much math and DVC already stands for Disney Vacation Club. Maybe DDT? Disdad drinking time? Or, was ddt Jake the Snake Roberts finishing move? What about ddp? Oh, that's diamond Dallas page. How did we get to wrestlers?

:

DD started 8th grade this year and I'm scratching my head wondering how time flew by... just like most other dads here. I know I'm late for a throwback thursday... but took a look at this picture (from 2010) today and couldn't believe it's the same girl I looked at this morning before I left for work:
!

Right in between my two dds. One more year before HS. :scared1:

Speaking of WFH... my company is offering us an option to WFH for a year. They need to open up cubes for incoming contractors for a big project that should last the whole year. I bounced the idea off DW and she said "Oh I don't think you'd like that very much." I was like... "ummm... YES I would!" SHe then came up with all these excuses why I wouldn't like it. Ultimately, since she is a SAHM she doesn't want ME around. :lmao: Kind-of hurt the feelings a little bit there.:rotfl2:

Well, it's probably for the best. That way, she doesn't have to tell you how right she is all day long. :lmao:

Last edited:
Nate, Randall, Terrance, Mark, Carl, Aaron, Barry, Paul, Scott, Adam, Brian

Why does it matter? Carl's not going to even try to read anyone's post, much less reply to it.
Hey one foot in front of the other. One must learn to walk before one can run

be right back I need to back read and quote some posts before Norm yells at me. My next post will be some responses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter