• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Randall - thanks for another new thread. May it be as glorious as its predecessors.

CJ - hope you feel better. has to be better than the flu\pneumonia\chlamydia bout that you dealt with a month or so back.

I'm heading back to my home town tonight in hopes of shooting a deer in the a.m Regardless I'm going to come back with some of the venison goodies that my brother has stashed in his freezer.

Hope everyone has a splendid weekend.

***new thread page 9 ownage ***

What happened? Did I kill the thread? People come of the gates posting like mad men...then ****silence****

What happened? Did I kill the thread? People come of the gates posting like mad men...then ****silence****

I think all that posting was really hard on us. Hope you get a deer. I think we about have 70 pounds of deer meat left.

I see you finally managed to close the old place down. Well done! I think I shall enjoy a Sleeman's Silver Creek Lager in celebration.

Got home about 1/2 hr ago, Im beat. The restaurant was a zoo tonight. Great yes but stressful. Time to chill..

CJ - hope you feel better. has to be better than the flu\pneumonia\chlamydia bout that you dealt with a month or so back.

Kind of limping into the end of the year. Really sucks. Got a few hours of sleep but that was it. Tomorrow (actually today) is going to be a busy day if I decide to head to Disney. Talk about first world problems.

cj9200 said:
Kind of limping into the end of the year. Really sucks. Got a few hours of sleep but that was it. Tomorrow (actually today) is going to be a busy day if I decide to head to Disney. Talk about first world problems.

Hope you feel better, The World always makes everything at least a little better. Have fun!

Congrats On being First and Last Randall!

DD8 has her Christmas party at dance and there's lots of outside work for me to do today. Wish that I could see my oldest for her birthday today but I'll be heading to pick her up for the winter break in just 2.5 days.

Have a great Saturday Dads!

Posting from the Taj Mahal of tree stands. One guy in our group already got a doe.

More like limping up to the castle gates. Not 100% sure but am probably leaving today.

Morning. Surprise visit from the in laws. Please send help

Good luck! Remember to excuse yourself from the fray because you have to go off to do a "project." Make sure the project includes adult beverages. It worked for me.

Hope you feel better, The World always makes everything at least a little better. Have fun!

Thinking the same thing. Thanks.

Congrats On being First and Last Randall!

DD8 has her Christmas party at dance and there's lots of outside work for me to do today. Wish that I could see my oldest for her birthday today but I'll be heading to pick her up for the winter break in just 2.5 days.

Have a great Saturday Dads!

Know how you feel. The Pirate Princess flies into Orlando the 16th. A few days at Disney then finally getting ready for the holidays. Have fun.

More like limping up to the castle gates. Not 100% sure but am probably leaving today.

Maybe you can get these guys to help carry you.

TPB.jpg

Two trees cut down, put in there stands and standing in their spots. After a week of rain, they should be dry enough to decorate by mid-week.

The good news keeps rolling along. Dropped the dogs off at the vet for boarding and had him look at the good dog. She has a growth on her upper right lip. He took one look at it and said cancer. Tough decision to make. He can operate but it would involve removing most of the upper lip and she has a high probability that the cancer will come back. Told DD and she is upset, so am I. Right now our thinking is not to have the surgery. We don't want to put her through that. They are doing blood work and we will see what that reveals.

Decided to leave for the World either late tonight or very early in the morning. It is up to Disney to provide some magic while we are there. We both need it.

My Good Girl

Anyone watch honest trailers? They are 3 min YouTube clip that gives the real story of the movie after the fact. There are lots of good ones about the avengers and other marvel movies on there. But, since I watched Frozen for the first time last night, I pasted that one below. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5IH57SorQ

Two trees cut down, put in there stands and standing in their spots. After a week of rain, they should be dry enough to decorate by mid-week.

Fake tree for me. 12+ years?

The good news keeps rolling along. Dropped the dogs off at the vet for boarding and had him look at the good dog. She has a growth on her upper right lip. He took one look at it and said cancer. Tough decision to make.
]

Pets are pets. People are people. Not really that tough of a decision for me, but my dds have a cat as opposed to a dog. Still hate to see pets suffer.

Hey Randall, lunch is ready!!
]

Where's my lunch? How come Randall get lunch but not me?

Morning. Surprise visit from the in laws. Please send help

TODAY, I had a 9 year old birthday party with the inlaws, FIL had flat tire with my dds in his truck, and siding melted on MIL's trailer from a fire at the trailer next to it. I win.

Posting from the Taj Mahal of tree stands. One guy in our group already got a doe.

You got wifi in that deer stand? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter