DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The good news keeps rolling along. Dropped the dogs off at the vet for boarding and had him look at the good dog. She has a growth on her upper right lip. He took one look at it and said cancer. Tough decision to make. He can operate but it would involve removing most of the upper lip and she has a high probability that the cancer will come back. Told DD and she is upset, so am I. Right now our thinking is not to have the surgery. We don't want to put her through that. They are doing blood work and we will see what that reveals.

Decided to leave for the World either late tonight or very early in the morning. It is up to Disney to provide some magic while we are there. We both need it.

Sorry to hear that CJ. Always tough when you have to deal with the health of a pet.

I see you finally managed to close the old place down. Well done! I think I shall enjoy a Sleeman's Silver Creek Lager in celebration.

I am having a Moosehead (Green as discovered during the closing).

Brent, can we get Moosehead Pale Ale here (aka The Red One)

The good news keeps rolling along. Dropped the dogs off at the vet for boarding and had him look at the good dog. She has a growth on her upper right lip. He took one look at it and said cancer. Tough decision to make. He can operate but it would involve removing most of the upper lip and she has a high probability that the cancer will come back. Told DD and she is upset, so am I. Right now our thinking is not to have the surgery. We don't want to put her through that. They are doing blood work and we will see what that reveals.

Decided to leave for the World either late tonight or very early in the morning. It is up to Disney to provide some magic while we are there. We both need it.

My Good Girl

Dude, that's horrible... Really tough decision... I know you will make the right one.

Praying for her.

:grouphug:

The good news keeps rolling along. Dropped the dogs off at the vet for boarding and had him look at the good dog. She has a growth on her upper right lip. He took one look at it and said cancer. Tough decision to make. He can operate but it would involve removing most of the upper lip and she has a high probability that the cancer will come back. Told DD and she is upset, so am I. Right now our thinking is not to have the surgery. We don't want to put her through that. They are doing blood work and we will see what that reveals. Decided to leave for the World either late tonight or very early in the morning. It is up to Disney to provide some magic while we are there. We both need it. My Good Girl http://s240.photobucket.com/user/cj9200/media/Kiki2.jpg.html http://s240.photobucket.com/user/cj9200/media/Kiki1.jpg.html

Wow that is a tough decision!!

I hope this helps either way, a year and a half ago we had to make a similar decision with my boxer Capone. He had a tumor removed and 3 weeks later another grew. We were told we could have it removed but he wouldn't be the same since they would have to scrap the bone around it, and more then likely more would come back.

We decided to let him live out the rest of his days the best he could. We made sure the next 2 months were awesome for him and once we realized he wasn't comfortable, we knew it was time.

Was the hardest thing we have ever had to do.

We are praying for you and your family!

The good news keeps rolling along. Dropped the dogs off at the vet for boarding and had him look at the good dog. She has a growth on her upper right lip. He took one look at it and said cancer. Tough decision to make. He can operate but it would involve removing most of the upper lip and she has a high probability that the cancer will come back. Told DD and she is upset, so am I. Right now our thinking is not to have the surgery. We don't want to put her through that. They are doing blood work and we will see what that reveals. Decided to leave for the World either late tonight or very early in the morning. It is up to Disney to provide some magic while we are there. We both need it. My Good Girl http://s240.photobucket.com/user/cj9200/media/Kiki2.jpg.html http://s240.photobucket.com/user/cj9200/media/Kiki1.jpg.html
So sorry to hear this. Hate this for you and DD - never a good time for things like this but during the Holidays is just that much worse. Safe travels and prayers.

Sorry to hear. Hang in there bud, praying for you and Andriana.

My Good Girl

Sorry CJ, praying good stuff happens for you.

Thanks guys for the support.

Today is a little better because I am at Disney World! Left the house around 4:00 and am now comfortably relaxing in my room. Maybe a nap and possibly off to ESPN for lunch. That is if it is not a madhouse.

Have a good Sunday. That's an order.

cj9200 said:

Today is a little better because I am at Disney World! Left the house around 4:00 and am now comfortably relaxing in my room. Maybe a nap and possibly off to ESPN for lunch. That is if it is not a madhouse.

Glad to see things are feeling a bit better, relax and enjoy.

Cinderella's Fella said:
Thanks Nick, looks like a nice ham sandwich. Oh my, are those twice flied fries?

Yes....yes they are and you can't have them unless you enjoy your Peameal BACON sandwich.

AirGoofy said:
Where's my lunch? How come Randall get lunch but not me?

Do you like Canadian Bacon?

Yes....yes they are and you can't have them unless you enjoy your Peameal BACON sandwich.

Do you like Canadian Bacon?

d02358b5b5853ab5c03902766842e059e61f668fb474708f43b1c2ca1371c1db.jpg

Good evening gentlemen. Busy weekend is in the books. Kids had basketball camp put on by the high school coaches and players. Both put in a good effort. When they played a scrimage we found out Peanut is one nasty defender. Stealing balls and blocking shots

Tough luck with the pooch. Say hi to Jasmine for us.

And Manchester United beat Liverpool and the Vikings loss hurt the Packers so today was a good day.
I can't keep up with all the interweb stuff. I need to hire an assistant
Norm is available.

Long time no see nemie.

Morning guys. CJ, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you still have many years ahead with her!

Visit with the in laws was horrible. The levels of stress on the kids was ridiculous. I am at my wits end with these people. Norm, the Makers was put to good yesterday. Thanks again:)

Posting from the Taj Mahal of tree stands. One guy in our group already got a doe.

Saw a coyote but never saw a deer. Only stayed out until lunch and then went to watch my nephews' basketball game. It was frickin cold and windy, even in our blind. Here's a picture of the blind and our hunting vehicle. And I did manage to smuggle out some ground venison, venison sticks and some sweet sausage.

Morning guys. CJ, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you still have many years ahead with her! Visit with the in laws was horrible. The levels of stress on the kids was ridiculous. I am at my wits end with these people. Norm, the Makers was put to good yesterday. Thanks again:)
Morning Duck, sorry to hear about the In-Laws. Yesterday was a day just to relax. Pretty much stayed in the room during the morning. Orlando TV stations had the Bucs and Jaguar games on TV so headed to ESPN. No room at the bar so I stood for the first half of the Dolphin game. It didn't look good (I owe you one Jim), so ordered a chili and French Dip sandwich to take back to the room. I started to watch It's a Wonderful Life but was beat and crashed around 8:30/9:00. Woke up a little after midnight but crashed again a little later. Finally woke up at sometime around 5:30. Feel much better. Plans today is to get some supplies for the next couple of days and then hit Epcot to the Twinning's store for a couple of Christmas gifts for the kid. Playing the rest by ear. Maybe tour Epcot resorts. That and a Skype meeting at 1:00.

The Room

The view. What can I say, cheap points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter