DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Randall, would you please add Nick to Team Sparrow? He made the request in the thread that can't be closed. DisneyDaddy-O

‘Morning all…
I do believe I’ll take the afternoon off. I need to get out there and spend some money on DW or agents from the Christmas Police will come and take me away.

They released a trailer for the next Pixar film, Inside Out. Looks like a lot of fun.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=755409414538559

That… actually got me laughing out loud.
“The foot is down! THE… FOOT… IS… DOWN!”

conceptually it makes me think of the old Cranium Command attraction in Epcot’s abandoned pavilion…
I miss that one.

Want some wings and beer?

I’ll take some.
Sounds like an excellent breakfast combination to me.

Morning all. The thread closing is still going. But, we did hit a new record, so stop by and finish that thing off. Whoever knew the Bad Idea of the Day was a 150 page thread closing? :lmao:

Is it bad when I take a deep breath my ribs creak?

I'm not a Dr, but I'm guessing that isn't right.

Do your knees pop when you squat?

Don't have CJ squat. He might not make it back up?

‘Morning all…
I do believe I’ll take the afternoon off. I need to get out there and spend some money on DW or agents from the Christmas Police will come and take me away.

Christmas police? I better do some shopping then.

Maybe try a little WD-40?

I use it to fix everything at my house.

Happy Friday Morning Everyone. In case I forget later, have a great weekend. I'll send pics of the Christmas lights as soon as I put them up again.:headache::mad: Had a 2 day storm with 50MPH winds that pretty much took down everything we set up last weekend. Put a Disney themed tree in the new basement. Will send over pics of that as well.

Christmas cards in transit and will post once they are in. You know. As usual. Wait til the last minute so we can pay more in shipping than it costs for the cards.:headache:

$800!! What were those pads made of?

I don't know, but they better come with a lifetime replacement clause.:thumbsup2 Looks like another thing to add to the "to do" list. :headache:

Batch #1 done

BDE29C0F-BB79-4B93-97D7-81062402E497_zpsm1icgya8.jpg

0752903B-234E-40A8-8855-6F51F491966A_zpsyvbwkipy.jpg

Do you deliver. I could use a couple dozen of those.:thumbsup2

is this where all the cool guys hang out??????

Dang i must be lost

Well, it used to be.:rotfl2::lmao:

Randall, would you please add Nick to Team Sparrow? He made the request in the thread that can't be closed. DisneyDaddy-O

:cool1::cool1: A new recruit. AAARRRGGGHHH!pirate:

Is it bad when I take a deep breath my ribs creak?

Yes........yes, it is. Get better son nemie. It's no fun picking on a guy when he's down.

Just an FYI. When the Pats beat the Phins this weekend, it will clinch the AFC East and have the Phins players pulling out the golf clubs.

Did you say pop a squat

He said "pop a squat". :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is doing well!

:wave2: Philip and company

Morning men...

:wave2:

‘Morning all…

Good luck and be careful out there.:goodvibes

DW is easy this year. Wants the Fit bracelet and a couple of other simple things. Kids are getting concert tickets, Disney on Ice, NBA and NHL tix so mostly done! We got the hockey table discussed earlier, DS needs a new phone and DD is getting her first phone and that is it, I'll be ready by the end of the weekend.:thumbsup2 DW will get them some clothes/jackets, etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter