• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DATW lunch at Biergarten

Is there still room if we want to join?

Menu looks like there will be stuff I will eat, and it will be a treat for DH, since his Mom is from Germany.

OK, I'll put you down for four people and then when you know what they're doing let me know :thumbsup2

Hi,

Is there room for two more? We are interested if room is available.

Louise & Mark

Hi,

Is there room for two more? We are interested if room is available.

Louise & Mark

I just made a reservation for 2 people at 1.05pm so hopefully you'll be seated at a similar time :thumbsup2 I've updated the first post.

If anyone can't make it let me know and I will update the first post. I probably won't have much internet access after we leave for the airport on Weds 8th Dec. so tell me before then if you can :)

Looks like we'll be taking over a few tables :banana: :banana:

I just made a reservation for 2 people at 1.05pm so hopefully you'll be seated at a similar time :thumbsup2 I've updated the first post.

If anyone can't make it let me know and I will update the first post. I probably won't have much internet access after we leave for the airport on Weds 8th Dec. so tell me before then if you can :)

Looks like we'll be taking over a few tables :banana: :banana:

Thank you!!!! :worship:

See You there:thumbsup2

Mark

Is there room for 2 more? FIL and MIL will be coming to WDW for the 17th. [They're not on PCC, even tho we offered to pay for them.] Before I invite them to join us, wanted to make sure there was room.

He's retired vet. She's from Germany. They winter in Tampa.

Is there room for 2 more? FIL and MIL will be coming to WDW for the 17th. [They're not on PCC, even tho we offered to pay for them.] Before I invite them to join us, wanted to make sure there was room.

He's retired vet. She's from Germany. They winter in Tampa.

Yes please do invite them :goodvibes The more the merrier :santa:

I've updated the first post to say your 'group' is 6 - let me know if this is correct!

Just made an ADR for 1:05. Should be fun.:banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Excellent! I hope they sit us together - we're up to 28 people now :cool1:

I'm really looking forward to this.....I'm sure it will be like Das Festhaus at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, near where I live. I grew up going there, and Disney is the only park(s) I have found that I would consider to be as good or better then Busch Gardens, which is a really beautiful, fun park. Anyways, this is just one of many experiences i am looking forward to. :-)

Mike

Hope to make it. FIL knees are going bad. If he's having a good day, we're on. If he's having a bad day...all that walking....will take alot of convincing to get a scooter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter