• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DATW lunch at Biergarten

We usually start in Canada, but some DISers are pre-DATWing in Mexico and some are pre-pre-DATWing in France before that.....

Got it... beer in Germany, then slushie in France, then margarita or tequila in Mexico... THEN we can start drinking in Canada!! :rotfl:

Got it... beer in Germany, then slushie in France, then margarita or tequila in Mexico... THEN we can start drinking in Canada!! :rotfl:

If you are lunching at Biergarten, then maybe you have already been drinking in Canada!

Just want to be clear....since Kitikat(my DW) added us to your list last week, you will be making the ADR for all of us? So I don't have to make an ADR for me and DW? Is that possible? Will Disney Dining allow you to make such a large ADR? Just wondering, this is new to us.

Mike

Just want to be clear....since Kitikat(my DW) added us to your list last week, you will be making the ADR for all of us? So I don't have to make an ADR for me and DW? Is that possible? Will Disney Dining allow you to make such a large ADR? Just wondering, this is new to us.

Mike

Yep - no worries :goodvibes

I will call Disney Dining and get transferred to the group dining line - as far as I am aware they can make ADR's for larger party sizes.

That's the idea of these threads so we don't have lots of smaller groups trying to co-ordinate a place and time :thumbsup2

I'll probably add a couple more 'people' to the count incase anyone wants to join us after I make the ADR.

Becx, I just realized (duh!) that you are calling from the UK!
Would you like for me to make the call instead? I'd be happy to- it's not any extra expense and easy for me to do.

Becx, I just realized (duh!) that you are calling from the UK!
Would you like for me to make the call instead? I'd be happy to- it's not any extra expense and easy for me to do.

It's no problem as we can call through the DVC member services phone number which is free :thumbsup2 But thanks for offering :goodvibes

Any update on the ADR? Were you able to make it for the group????

Mike

Thanks for making the ADR's.....now I only have to worry about making one on Saturday.:goodvibes:goodvibes:thumbsup2:banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

Mike

I am really looking forward to this meal.
The food... and the company!

When the music plays, are we supposed to get up and dance the polka and sing along or something? Or just keep eating sausages and drinking beer?

When the music plays, are we supposed to get up and dance the polka and sing along or something? Or just keep eating sausages and drinking beer?

:rotfl: Not sure, it may depend on how much beer is consumed :rotfl:

:laughing: Very true!!
I have dined here many times- with my family and with a group of friends. The more friends and beer (or even iced tea)- the more fun this place becomes!
You can polka, chicken dance or just sit and raise your stein and sway to the music!

We are looking foward to this meal as well! :grouphug:

I read a review of the place and it talked about how you a seated with "strangers". They were seated with gloomy, no fun people and they saw people at other tables having so much more fun.

I know that we will be at a fun table!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter