• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DATW lunch at Biergarten

Becx N Gav

DIS Veteran
Ok, let me know if you want to join the group for lunch at Biergarten on Friday Dec. 17th.

We're hoping to time it for when the band will be playing :thumbsup2

I'll be able to make the reservation June 12th - so let me know by then :thumbsup2

Becx N Gav - 2
krissy2803 - 2
mainegal - 1
wdwfreaksince88 - 2
wdwscout - 2
Kitikat - 2
disneyfan19712006 - 2
A.Mickey - 4
Merry Mousketeer - 1
mdvlprof - 6
bigmoonmullen - 2

= 26 people

ADR's made for 24 people at 1pm and 2 people at 1.05pm

??? I have a question.
Is this really on Thursday or is it before DATW on Friday? I am confused as to why it's called DATW lunch if it's on the day before DATW.

Todd has now added this event to his new main calendar- but for Friday.

I'd love to join in if it's Friday.

??? I have a question.
Is this really on Thursday or is it before DATW on Friday? I am confused as to why it's called DATW lunch if it's on the day before DATW.

Todd has now added this event to his new main calendar- but for Friday.

I'd love to join in if it's Friday.

Ooooops :blush: - well spotted, thanks for letting me know :thumbsup2

I have edited the first post - it's on the Friday before DATW, I have no idea why I put Thursday :confused3

I've added you, is it just yourself or others?

I have edited the first post - it's on the Friday before DATW, I have no idea why I put Thursday :confused3

You just want it to get here quicker....no worries.:thumbsup2

We will be in Epcot that day so add me & DH Mike(irishdadx4) to the list. We have never been as our kids wouldn't eat anything there and we are trying different places without the kids with us. :cool1:

Great! Thanks for adding me. My husband (John) will also be with me.
Looking forward to this- a terrific way to kick off DATW! :banana:

I will be there with Jason (aaronmckie)....maybe two more will be joining us. I LOVE the Biergarten! So much fun!!! I wonder how many tables of 8 we can fill up! :banana:

I will be there with Jason (aaronmckie)....maybe two more will be joining us. I LOVE the Biergarten! So much fun!!! I wonder how many tables of 8 we can fill up! :banana:

That is 16 or 18 now :cool1: I hope I can book that many places?

Keep in mind that DATW may be pushed back a bit to 4:00 due to shorter than expected park hours. I wouldn't think it would affect lunch, just throwing it out there for consideration. :thumbsup2

Keep in mind that DATW may be pushed back a bit to 4:00 due to shorter than expected park hours. I wouldn't think it would affect lunch, just throwing it out there for consideration. :thumbsup2

Good not to drink on an empty stomach, right?

Good not to drink on an empty stomach, right?

:thumbsup2 Good idea, don't want the night to be over before it starts :laughing:

I think Biergarten opens at 12pm - so what time do you think is best?
If DATW starts at 4pm (we may as well plan for this happening I think) would 2 hours before give us enough time?
We should maybe factor in a few minutes incase we have to wait to be seated.
How about 1-1.30pm - is this early/late enough? Does this affect anyones plans?
Let me know here if that will be a problem, it may end up being a few minutes earlier or later as Disney doesn't tend to work to the half hour/hour when doing ADR's.
Still got a week before I can make the ADR.

I think 1:00 will allow us plenty of time before DATW.
The band (Oktoberfest Musikanten) plays at 1:15, 2:15 and 3:15- so we are sure to catch them even if we make it 1:30.

Where does DATW start? Mexico, Canada- or someplace else?

The band (Oktoberfest Musikanten) plays at 1:15, 2:15 and 3:15- so we are sure to catch them even if we make it 1:30.

We usually start in Canada, but some DISers are pre-DATWing in Mexico and some are pre-pre-DATWing in France before that.....

Please add Michael (Merry Mousketeer) and Carol (Disney Enabler) to the festivities. This is one of our favorite places to eat!

Thank you!

I will be enjoying a margarita in Mexico

3981310664_e61b9ea7de_b.jpg

Mmmmmm, passion fruit :love:

3981312074_7985a0e34f_b.jpg

We usually start in Canada, but some DISers are pre-DATWing in Mexico and some are pre-pre-DATWing in France before that.....

:thumbsup2

Please add Michael (Merry Mousketeer) and Carol (Disney Enabler) to the festivities. This is one of our favorite places to eat!

Thank you!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Great to have you join us :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter