• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing around the world~One pole at a time~~~Return of the prodigal trip reporter...

Hilarious!! Just plain hilarious!!! Hey Cherie- long time to see. You up for a Northwesterners Meet this fall sometime??

Best.picture.ever!!! I love it!!

:hug: I miss Jordy too, it is wonderful that you have spent so much time with him and got to know him. I pray for him a lot and hope he is doing well.

This is the best picture ever!

I'm still laughing.
:thumbsup2n I never get tired of looking at it

That picture is awesome!! I love it... :lmao:
Hi Toni!!

That is the BEST! and better even knowing it was unplanned
great minds think alike:rotfl:

Great updates.

And ditto to what Glen said about your nephews birthmark. My son has the same one. Every year it fades more and more.
I'm glad to hear that..poor Jaden also has eczema pretty bad

:rotfl:

It wasn't planned that you two would react like that, but is Jordan acting or was he really that scared?
He says he was acting..;)

Hilarious!! Just plain hilarious!!! Hey Cherie- long time to see. You up for a Northwesterners Meet this fall sometime??
YES!! Just tell me when and where

Best.picture.ever!!! I love it!!

:hug: I miss Jordy too, it is wonderful that you have spent so much time with him and got to know him. I pray for him a lot and hope he is doing well.
:hug::hug: When I first joined the dis I never imagined how many close friends I would gain!

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: That picture is hilarious!!! Poor D.Jay -- although, I think he looks a little taken aback by the dinosaur, too. :laughing:

:laughing: I know! But I don't think anyone ever admits to be a little scared in that pic!

EE at night really is great isn't it and OMG the Dino photo is so funny :rotfl:

I'm so out of the loop, is Jordan OK?

Here D Jay Do ya look silly enuff in this one

100_0301.jpg

Hi Winkers!

Great to have you back! :cool1:

Love the updates!

What beautiful summer vacation photos!

I can't believe you found a pole dancing dinosaur!! :rotfl:

That Dinosaur photo of you, D.JAy and Jordan is awesome!! It cracks me up everytime I look at it! And the fact that D.Jay thought it was planned! You can see how much fun you guys had together! :hug:

After our fun with Primevil whirl and the dino statue we made our way over to Dinosaur. As we got into the ride I decided it would be fun to pretend to be scared to death for the picture. I spent the enire ride preparing myself about a minute before we got to the spot I felt Jordan grab onto my arm and I thought..this should be good.....

What follows is my favorite picture from the trip...I laugh almost to tears every time I look at it.....

DSC07804.jpg

We didn't say anything about it untill we got to the screen to view our pictures...which is when D.Jay began to pout. He complained that we didn't let him in on our plan and he ended up looking like a dork just sitting there.:lmao:

This made me almost pee my pants from laughing because as I tried to explain between fits of laughter...it wasn't planned at all!:lmao:

D.Jay spent the rest of the night grumbling about how stupid he looks.:laughing:

I'm going to end this chapter here because I'm starting to feel sad. I miss Jordy so much as I know everyone does. This picture just makes me feel good to look at it.:goodvibes

up next...the final day..

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Aww, poor DJay.....He had some great one's the entire trip!! No pouting allowed! :rotfl:

I MISS JORDY TOO!!! This is around the time that I booked that February trip so around this time last year is when we were all discussing plans, etc and getting excited for what ended up being one of the BEST trips to WDW ever!!! I can't wait till he is home again. I was serious on FB about taking a trip. I'm not sure how or when, but I think we should go to Cali!! :thumbsup2 We miss everyone!!!!

I hate it when your trying to get something to go through on here and it sits forever and then you find out it went through after all.
Doh!

Winkers, this picture is so much fun!!! :laughing: Every time you show pics of this trip it make me more and more excited about the thought of Peeps Fest coming together! :yay:

I really miss Jordy being on here too, and your right all the pics are making us a bit hungry for a Jordy fix. :guilty: I have a box of goodies I'm about to send out to him, and I'm trying to get ideas rolling for Christmas....yes, I realize it's a ways off. :laughing: I'm a planner when it comes to....well, anything really! :laughing: We all are on here! :lovestruc
I hope everyone is starting to get ideas for Jordy for Christmas. :goodvibes

:
I MISS JORDY TOO!!! This is around the time that I booked that February trip so around this time last year is when we were all discussing plans, etc and getting excited for what ended up being one of the BEST trips to WDW ever!!! I can't wait till he is home again. I was serious on FB about taking a trip. I'm not sure how or when, but I think we should go to Cali!! :thumbsup2 We miss everyone!!!!

Awwww, I bet this really does make you miss him even more since this is the year mark of planning your trip. :hug:
I love the idea of going to Cali.! I don't know if I'm sorta inviting myself here or not, but I would love to go! :laughing: I've been thinking about a trip there for a while now, it would be fun if we could put one together.
You know this has me thinking.....if Jordy can't swing the Peeps Fest for 2012,wouldn't it be great if we brought the Peeps Fest to him at Disney Land?!? :dance3: I know it wouldn't be the same, but it would be a fun alternative until we can all have the meet in WDW?!? :banana:

Hey Cherie!

Great updates!

That photo was priceless! Yellowstone looked nifty too. Glad to hear you summer craziness has settled down a bit.

Just thinking of you guys today. You know the worst thing about going to Disney & having a WONDERFUL time with friends is??? All the time that passes once you get home and it starts sinking in that it will be a really long time before everyone's lives and schedules can meet up again. :sad1: I had it in my head that we would get to do it all again before 2012 and now I'm not sure. I hate that thought!! :mad:

I have a confession to make...I'm in a serious disney deprived deppresion! Seriously. I have zero trips planned and it doesn't look like any will be planned in the next year or possibly 2. I need some disney therapy!!

I have a confession to make...I'm in a serious disney deprived deppresion! Seriously. I have zero trips planned and it doesn't look like any will be planned in the next year or possibly 2. I need some disney therapy!!

Cherie Help me pick on Marv!!!:lmao:He has soooo much to say about my POLE Dancing and Lap Dancing !! DJay doesn't need to know or he'll pick on me more than Marv;):rotfl2:

I just booked the trip for the girls 16th birthday in August as I got FD if I booked by 12/20 !! Wasn't gonna chance it not being offered again!!
Also have my second FREE trip next October !!I have a TR going that wont be hard to spot !!:rotfl2:

I've missed you on the boards and DJay too :hug:Don't be a stranger :hug::)
Have a Blessed Holiday Season !!

imagescat.jpg

Ok, I can't believe I've left this for so long! Yikes!:eek:

So to finish this puppy up....we had lunch in DTD, hopped onto the magical depress, and flew home. Realy exciting right!?! Aren't you glad I waited so long to tell you that! ;)

I have been a bad diser the past while, but I'm reforming my ways. I know you're all jumping for joy, right?:banana:;)

Well, if you just can't get enough of my rambling...good news! there's a new tr.....Back to where we started from

I hope to see you there!

Ok, I can't believe I've left this for so long! Yikes!:eek:

So to finish this puppy up....we had lunch in DTD, hopped onto the magical depress, and flew home. Realy exciting right!?! Aren't you glad I waited so long to tell you that! ;)

I have been a bad diser the past while, but I'm reforming my ways. I know you're all jumping for joy, right?:banana:;)

Well, if you just can't get enough of my rambling...good news! there's a new tr.....Back to where we started from

I hope to see you there!
Heading right over !!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter