Dancing around the world~One pole at a time~~~Return of the prodigal trip reporter...

winkers

<font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

ok, now I have that annoying destiny's child song stuck in my head.:rolleyes:

This is a little report about my kidless trip to Disney World. You may be wondering what in the heck does pole dancing have to do with a disney trip......if so, you obviously don't know how whacky I am.:laughing:

It began on Jordan's pretr (the return of the hot sweaty asian.....get over there now if you haven't read it) where he posted some pics of him doing a "happy dance" and then encouraged all of us to join in.

As I thought about what I could post, I remembered the "pole lady" from my previous trip....she was realy getting down to the Beatles, and caused alot of laughing for my family. And from remembering that, I was inspired.

Here is what happens when you try to pole dance with a carousel horse and have your 9 yr old son take pictures.....

DSC05450.jpg

DSC05454.jpg

DSC05455.jpg

Not my brightest idea ever, but it did spark a theme for the trip, and that's what's important.:thumbsup2

up next....who, where, why and are you insane?.......

Table of Contents

Goodbyes, planes and Lumberjacks

Swingin in the Rain
The Karate Kid
A burning in my bossom
Say my name...say my name...
The return of the taxi curse
Pink puke, toilet paper, and voodoo dolls....
Name that Language...
Italian Leprechaun
Yes....we're sober...
Magical Mystery Smear
Grimace rides the tea cups
Blue's butt obsession
Things that make you go hmmmm...
Altitude changes in the dark
The Loner

:lmao: I love the title first of all! Can't wait to read more and see pictures. I know of a lot of things but there was aparently a ton of madness when I wasn't there and that's the stuff I want to see!! :thumbsup2
popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Page 1!

I'm sooooooooooo in! Now I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip! :D

I'm in!

I saw the pole dancing pics on Jordan's pre tr and I am expecting a lot of laughs to come from reading you TR:thumbsup2

can't wait for the next update popcorn::

I never tire of the pole dancing pics-very funny! :lmao: I am so glad that you are starting your Tr and it is going to be fun being a part of it this time. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter