D-Day Invasion- "Strange"-ly Imminent!! TRIP REPORT IS UP!!

My wife hurt her neck on EE in 2009 the same way -- her head slipped off of the headrest. She didn't ride it at all this year because she was afraid she'd re-injure it.

My wife hurt her neck on EE in 2009 the same way -- her head slipped off of the headrest. She didn't ride it at all this year because she was afraid she'd re-injure it.
Tell Judy if she doesn't quit having all these problems with the more adventurous rides at WDW, she is going to be relegated to the carousel, the river boat, and an unending sentence on It's a Small World, with headphones so she doesn't miss a single note of the song!
:rotfl2:

Tell Judy if she doesn't quit having all these problems with the more adventurous rides at WDW, she is going to be relegated to the carousel, the river boat, and an unending sentence on It's a Small World, with headphones so she doesn't miss a single note of the song!

Now that is funny and scary. :lmao::lmao::scared1:

Any word from Leisa today?

I can't believe that one week from tomorrow we will be "home" at the CSR and at our happy place (guess I better finish my PTR so I can start on my TR when we get back). Please keep us posted on Liesa.

I text Liesa to find out how she was doing, it was right before she was going to Jiko's and she said she was better but she was struggling with headaches. :headache:
Please keep praying for her.

:goodvibes Maroo on the other hand sent me a text a little later saying..."Still grinning ear to ear here! This has all been so wonderful. Weather has been great. Just perfect!"

Kathy, I'm really excited for you!!! I bet your really read for this trip!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:and :scared1:to it's a small world !!!!

I text Liesa to find out how she was doing, it was right before she was going to Jiko's and she said she was better but she was struggling with headaches. :headache:

:goodvibes Maroo on the other hand sent me a text a little later saying..."Still grinning ear to ear here! This has all been so wonderful. Weather has been great. Just perfect!"

Thanks for letting us know, Camille. I hope Liesa's headaches get better soon; but glad they are having a good time.

I don't know about Liesa's headaches/neck ache, but I texted her and Maroo a little while ago and asked if they were having a great time today. I got a response from both that things had been great. Liesa asked me to post her response on the DIS as an official contest question and have fun trying to finish it. I will post it verbatim:

"Yeehaw! What a day. Laughed so hard I ____________?"

Okay, since I'm the one posting the question I guess I get first shot at it. My first thought to complete her sentence was "wished Marvin was here to enjoy it with me!" :banana: However, I'm guessing that one isn't the MOST likely, so I think I'll go with "Spit my drink on Maroo! :lmao:

Next????

I don't know about Liesa's headaches/neck ache, but I texted her and Maroo a little while ago and asked if they were having a great time today. I got a response from both that things had been great. Liesa asked me to post her response on the DIS as an official contest question and have fun trying to finish it. I will post it verbatim:

Okay, since I'm the one posting the question I guess I get first shot at it. My first thought to complete her sentence was "wished Marvin was here to enjoy it with me!" :banana: However, I'm guessing that one isn't the MOST likely, so I think I'll go with "Spit my drink on Maroo! :lmao:

Next????

My answer is, I p**d in my pants.

got sore muscles

(my first choice would have been "fell of my chair", but that's already taken... :rolleyes:)

My answer is, I p**d in my pants.
Well, since she's given birth multiple times, I know from experience that it must be p**d my pants. If I can't have that guess (since someone already said it), I'll say cried.
Yeah, the p**d my pants was the first thing that popped in my head when she sent me the text message. :rotfl: I didn't guess that one because I figured it was too obvious. :confused3
Peed my pants is taken... so

'Laughed so hard I said THAT'S NICE!'
Yeehaw Bob? Yeah, I bet you're right! :lmao:

p**d my pants and cried were my first two guesses.

I will go with

Laughed so hard I got disoriented and walked into the men's room again.

Hi there fellow DIS sisters and brothers.....I received a text from Liesa and she said and I quote....

"O no! Ee did not agree w/ my neck!"

:guilty: She said the ride tweaked it pretty badly, I don't know if anyone remembers (I know Cynthia will remember since there was a lot of talk about finding a good pillow) Liesa talking about how she has a bad neck due to the the bad bed and pillows she's been dealing with for some time over in Krapastan.

PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY. This would stink if it ruined the rest of her trip. :headache:
We all know how long she's been planning this trip and how much she deserves this trip, so please pray God will heal her now or in her sleep tonight.

Thank you all. :flower3:

I do remember! Ironically (not really) it was a fear of mine on the trip that I'd tweak mine not having my pillow with me.

I got a text last night that said...

"Jiko...the overeating place"

:rotfl:

Next????

leaked.

Peed my pants is taken... so

'Laughed so hard I said THAT'S NICE!'

I love it, Tim!

Yeah, the p**d my pants was the first thing that popped in my head when she sent me the text message. :rotfl: I didn't guess that one because I figured it was too obvious. :confused3

Yeehaw Bob? Yeah, I bet you're right! :lmao:

Sometimes obvioius is good. ;)

p**d my pants and cried were my first two guesses.

I will go with

Laughed so hard I got disoriented and walked into the men's room again.

I like this one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter