D-Day Invasion- "Strange"-ly Imminent!! TRIP REPORT IS UP!!

She bought a souvie in every country !!!!!!

I have revealed what I did to Glen !!I opened mouth and inserted foot is what I did !!:lmao:Judy did NOT know about the "Spot Judy" thingie !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yup, missed that one big time, maybe if hadn't felt so pressured to appease "Mr. Boooossy," to quote Dori.(rather Ms.) I might have had a better answer. :laughing:

It's a game on my thread Camille, where every time I post a TR installment people try to be the first to reply with the correct number of "Judy's" that appear in it. Rosie said something like, "so how does Judy like everyone on the DIS looking for her?" Since she's not on the DIS I hadn't figured out a way to tell her about that yet.

Turns out, that's one way. :laughing:

Got it! Once you started telling me about this I vaugely remember you mentioning this in your report. I read, but rarely comment. Sorry. :) Was Judy mad?

I got a text from Liesa that she was at AK this afternoon. She went to Rafiki's Planet Watch and took some pictures of poo facts. She said that Magdalene would be proud!

Also, she said her solo time has been, and I quote, "A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!"

I got a call from her too while she was at AK! I missed it though. :headache: BUT, I'll see her TONIGHT, so I'll get all the details and get to meet her, and Tate, in person! :yay:

I'm so glad to read that her time has been great going solo!!!

I texted her at 2:24 this afternoon wondering if she was having fun without us. Her response....

"Enormous Big fun!"

Then I asked if her battery was behaving or if she needed me to send her a camera?

She then said @ 2:28.... "Leaving AK now to charge, new battery coming tomorrow with Leanne."

Whew! Thank goodness, that Liesa is a resourceful one I tell ya. :goodvibes

She then texted me at 4:48 and said a great meet was in progress at that very moment.... I wonder who it was? :laughing:

Got it! Once you started telling me about this I vaugely remember you mentioning this in your report. I read, but rarely comment. Sorry. :) Was she Judy mad?

Good to know you're reading Camille. :)

No, she wasn't mad...more like confused. "And people find that fun?" :confused3

Good to know you're reading Camille. :)

I do! :) I was up to the weeeee hours of the morning reading yours and someone else's.

No, she wasn't mad...more like confused. "And people find that fun?" :confused3

:rotfl: Poor Judy.

Just spoke with Maroo a little while ago and she's having a wonderful time!! She says the whole Baker experience has been sooo magical. :cloud9: I'm so happy for them, it just blesses me to hear someone else getting wonderful magic sent there way. As Maroo put it.."The stuff of Wish Trips I tell ya! MAGICAL!" :goodvibes

Thanks for all the Liessa updates !!!Ya'll realise we will be reading her TR for the next few years:rotfl2: It will prolly have parts 1 thru6 !!!:lmao:

Liesa asked me to repost her "Plan of Attack"....in case anyone wants to follow-along with what she's planning to do each day. So here it is, as originally posted in Part II of the PTR:

Well, we've come to the end of a good thing. Little by little we've revealed to you the way we see things happening on each of our blank-slate days. I'm glad I chose to use the vast amounts of time to do separate installments; by doing so we've had endless fun discussing all kinds of ecclectic topics.

'At this point, The Master Plan has been mostly set, and since I so appreciated Jordan's posting his final itinerary all on one place, I thought I'd do the same. If there are any changes between now and the time we leave, I'll be sure to post them here. I'll also copy it once more at the end of this PTR, for easy reference, for those of you who actually care or want to follow along. :surfweb:

This is the bare bones version, so to speak, so if you need a review of the specifics (psssst... there's one more game coming before we leave), you'll know where to find those using the TOC, right?? Which by the way, I"m sorry, I neglected to stick those last 2 chapters into. Sorry! I'll fix that right now!

Here you go, in all its glory---

The final Plan of Attack, ALL in ONE place!
Day 1- Sept. 2nd- Arrival/ DHS/F!

Solo/ POP

9:20 AM- Flight; arrives at 11:30
1:00- ME to POP
Check-In, Buy Mug, Settle in

~~~ Eat at POP Food Court and Explore POP until 3:00

3:00- Head over to DHS
6:40- ADR at Hollywood Brown Derby
7:45- Meet with brookelizabeth (??)
8:00- F!

Day 2, Sept. 3- MK/Rose & Crown/ EPCOT EMH

Solo/ POP

9:00- RD at EPCOT
9:00- 11:00- Tour FW
11:15- Behind the Seeds Tour
1:00- ADR at R&C
2:30- 12:00 AM- Tour EPCOT/ SHOP AROUND THE WORLD (skipping Illuminations)

Dinner at either Cantina or Tangierine

If I get tired or worn out at WS, I may skip out early and head somewhere else. Want to keep the options open. DTD is an option, as is resort hopping.

Day 3, Sept. 4- AK/MK

Solo/POP

Sleep in, and make it to AK by 10:00 AM

Lunch at Pizzafari

Hop to MK
5:30 Meet with brookelizabeth for our Casey's NuggetFest!
MSEP/Wishes

Day 4, Sept. 5- POLY/ MK/ ‘Ohana/ MK EMH

Solo/ Together/ Poly

9:00- Check out of the POP, and head over to our next tropical paradise home

Explore the POLY, swim, take pictures, settle in, etc...

To MK- for Main Street exploring, Toontown, Lib. Square
Lunch at CHH

5:30- Back to POLY for Tiki Lighting Ceremony at 6:00
6:40- ADR at 'Ohana
8:00- Back to MK for parade and fireworks (?- may skip in lieu of riding SplM., JC, and BTMRR at night)
8-12- EMH at MK

Day 5, Sept. 6- Hang out at POLY, EPCOT, Cali. Grill

Together/Poly

8:00- Up, shower, short morning walk
8:30- Breakfast ADR at KONA!
1:00 (or so)- Hop to EPCOT for touring FW (Top Priorities: SE, The Land, Crush, Figment, M:S, and Soarin' )
Lunch at either new Mexican CS, The Cava, or Tangierine
7:00- Head to Contemp for our ADR at Cali Grill (Wishes from Dinner)

Day 6, Sept. 7- DHS/Beaches & Cream/DTD/Cirque/EWP

Together/Poly

8:00- Up, coffee, showers, etc...
9:00- RD at DHS
9:00-12:40- Tour DHS (Animation Studio, ToT, GMR, Star Tours, TSM)
1:00- ADR at Beaches and Cream
3:00ish- Head to DTD, Shop until 5:15
5:30- Cirque du Soliel
8:00- Back to Poly/ Head to the beach to eat and watch the EWP

Laundry? Swim? Chat?

Bed

Day 7, Sept. 8- MK/AK/Hoop

Together/POR

9:00- RD at MK

Do some MK until,
Earlyish lunch at Pecos
1:00- Go to POR to check-in

2:00- Hop to AK
5:00- Meet with Poolrat!!!
2:00- 8:00- AK EMH

8:30- Head to FW for the 9:30 showing of Hoop de Doo
Back to bed- another late night.

Day 8, Sept. 9- AK/Sanaa/JIKO/Yeehaw Bob

Together/ POR

9:00- RD at AK

11:00- Head to AKV for Lunch ADR at Sanaa

Back to AK to finish touring, then to AKL for:

6:00- Dinner at JIKO

Riverside Roost Lounge after dinner to hear YeeHaw Bob

Day 9- Sept. 10- EPCOT/ Teppan/ Biergarten

Together/ POR

Rope Drop at 9:00
FW until 11:00
11:00- Move over to WS and start touring counterclockwise.
1:30 ADR at Teppan Edo
7:00- ADR at the Biergarten.
9:00- Maybe we'll catch Illuminations- Meet with Sophia (OhioDisneyLover)
EPCOT EMH until 12

Day 10, Sept. 11- DHS/ Boma/ Jellyrolls

Together/POR

DHS- Rope Drop is at 8:00; we'll see…
Pick up sandwiches at Starring Rolls
Around 6:00- 6:50 ADR at Boma
After dinner- Jellyrolls

Day 11, Sept. 12- MK??/ Tea/ MK

LeeAnn and Liesa/POR

MK all day, but we might want to either not go anywhere in the morning, or hit a different park---I'm thinking if we don't finish WS before, we'll pick up where we left off.

2:00- ADR at the GF for Tea

After that we'll head to MK and poke around catching things we didn't earlier in the week.

Meet with MEK sometime during this day at MK (Time TBA)
Flag Lowering Ceremony at 5:00

Meet with Lady Lallie for TTA ride during EMH
At 6:55 the two of us have an ADR at the Plaza
EMH until 12:00

Day 12, Sept. 13- DTD/ Departure

LeeAnn and Liesa/ POR

Sleep in!
Take one last swim
Friendship to DTD for some last minute shopping
Lunch at WGPE
We'll have to be back by 3:00 to check into ME, and get on our flight at 6:00 to P-Town.

LeeAnn is enroute.....but will she make it in time for dinner at Ohana? Were there delays????

Just spoke with Maroo a little while ago and she's having a wonderful time!! She says the whole Baker experience has been sooo magical. :cloud9: I'm so happy for them, it just blesses me to hear someone else getting wonderful magic sent there way. As Maroo put it.."The stuff of Wish Trips I tell ya! MAGICAL!" :goodvibes

So happy they are having such a magical time:banana:

Thanks for all the Liessa updates !!!Ya'll realise we will be reading her TR for the next few years:rotfl2: It will prolly have parts 1 thru6 !!!:lmao:

Good! That will keep me going until I can go again!:goodvibes

LeeAnn is enroute.....but will she make it in time for dinner at Ohana? Were there delays????

I love how you're keeping us guessing in Leisa's absence! :rotfl2:

I know, right?!? :laughing: It will be great!! Hopefully it will sustain us until we return. :goodvibes

Liesa asked me to repost her "Plan of Attack"....in case anyone wants to follow-along with what she's planning to do each day. So here it is, as originally posted in Part II of the PTR:

Your rock Glennbo!! I just came back on to look for it, Liesa must have gotten tired of us texting or calling asking where she was! :rotfl:

I believe, I believe!! She'll make it, I just know it. :goodvibes

So happy they are having such a magical time:banana:

Good! That will keep me going until I can go again!:goodvibes

I know! It's the second best thing to being there....knowing your friends are having a magical time.

Ditto that!!! I hope we can go at the same time at some point and meet up for an ADR or something wonderful like that. :goodvibes We just can't fly in on the same flight though, we'll get our luggage mixed up! :laughing: We have the exact same luggage incase you guys were wondering what I meant by this. GMTA! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter