CVS ECB Deals ~ Sales for Week 3/1-3/7

I think I am going to give the robes to my sisters for Mother's Day. I might even send one to my MIL.

I have the red one from last Christmas (2007) and I noticed that when I wear it in bed, the sheets have red dye on them after awhile??? I can't explain, its not a stain or anything, just a red tint. I stopped wearing it in bed and now stick with my DDs shorter blue snowman robe. :rolleyes1 I wear the EOB red one around the house, but not when sitting on furniture.

Maggie

Do most CVS(es?) take competitor specific coupons? I found a $3 printable from target for the Venus razor and I already used up my $4 gilette ones. I'd love to actually get the women's razor for once......

Our EOB robes were still at 50% off a couple of days ago. I'll have to go check to see if they are marked down more yet.

Here's an idea for anyone who has a huge stockpile of CVS goodies - if you have things you aren't going to use then consider sending a box to the troops. You can check the anysoldier.com website and find the address of soldiers who would be VERY appreciative of any items - snacks, toiletries, OTC meds, etc... You can send a flat rate Priority Mail box thru the US Post office for $8.95 no matter how much it weighs.

I have seen several posts by female soldiers asking for things specifically for females - body wash, feminine products, shampoo, etc...

Just a thought. :) We are sending out a few boxes this weekend stuffed full of goodies that I know will be used and appreciated!

Kelley
(Proud Army Wife)

ITA, amazing stash LanaJae! :worship:

Can anyone tell me where the robes would be located? I haven't seen them in any of my stores, not even when they would have been full price! :confused3
My store has them on top of the shelves. so look up. They also have a bunch in a big wire bin in the middle of the cosmetics aisle. My store still has a ton of these so I'm hoping they will be down to 90% off soon.
I think I am going to give the robes to my sisters for Mother's Day. I might even send one to my MIL.

I have the red one from last Christmas (2007) and I noticed that when I wear it in bed, the sheets have red dye on them after awhile??? I can't explain, its not a stain or anything, just a red tint. I stopped wearing it in bed and now stick with my DDs shorter blue snowman robe. :rolleyes1 I wear the EOB red one around the house, but not when sitting on furniture.

Maggie
Are these robes long? My Mil gave me a robe for my birthday last year. It is so soft and fluffy. But, it is short. Doesn't really keep me warm. I would like to get a replacement.

Yes, they are long...

My store has them on top of the shelves. so look up. They also have a bunch in a big wire bin in the middle of the cosmetics aisle. My store still has a ton of these so I'm hoping they will be down to 90% off soon.

Are these robes long? My Mil gave me a robe for my birthday last year. It is so soft and fluffy. But, it is short. Doesn't really keep me warm. I would like to get a replacement.

I never saw them here either. We do however have tons of those totes full of stuff...

Are the totes on sale? They aren't here yet, grrr

Our EOB robes were still at 50% off a couple of days ago. I'll have to go check to see if they are marked down more yet.

Here's an idea for anyone who has a huge stockpile of CVS goodies - if you have things you aren't going to use then consider sending a box to the troops. You can check the anysoldier.com website and find the address of soldiers who would be VERY appreciative of any items - snacks, toiletries, OTC meds, etc... You can send a flat rate Priority Mail box thru the US Post office for $8.95 no matter how much it weighs.

I have seen several posts by female soldiers asking for things specifically for females - body wash, feminine products, shampoo, etc...

Just a thought. :) We are sending out a few boxes this weekend stuffed full of goodies that I know will be used and appreciated!

Kelley
(Proud Army Wife)

Thats a great idea. Do they go through okay, without being searched? I've always wondered about that, if the stuff actually makes it there intact.

And btw, thank your hubby for serving our country. And big thanks you too, i'm sure its not easy. :hug::love:

Kelley
(Proud Army Wife)

Hi, Kelley. I went to this website and just reading the basics requested by our soldiers made me cry. I donated most of my stash to one of our local shelters at Christmastime. I'm going to start 'buying' as much as I can, instead of just getting one or two items 'free' to start making boxes. I saw a great idea on their website about sending Beanie Babies and called my kids in to ask them if they would like to send some of theirs along with my CVS stuff. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Hi, Kelley. I went to this website and just reading the basics requested by our soldiers made me cry. I donated most of my stash to one of our local shelters at Christmastime. I'm going to start 'buying' as much as I can, instead of just getting one or two items 'free' to start making boxes. I saw a great idea on their website about sending Beanie Babies and called my kids in to ask them if they would like to send some of theirs along with my CVS stuff. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

I felt the same way when I read the postings last night. I'm going to start getting a box ready for shipment. My razors, toothpaste, and shampoo runneth over! I'd love to do this for some of our military men and women. :thumbsup2 Thank you for posting the site and mentioning this to us, Clarabellecowfan! :cheer2:

Kelley
(Proud Army Wife)

Omigosh kelley, i've been reading the website and i too am teary eyed and so touched by what is posted. You've just given our family a new mission and way to care, thank you soo much. Please keep us posted about your family too, and again, thanks for all you do for our country, too.:love:

Are the totes on sale? They aren't here yet, grrr

Thats a great idea. Do they go through okay, without being searched? I've always wondered about that, if the stuff actually makes it there intact.

And btw, thank your hubby for serving our country. And big thanks you too, i'm sure its not easy. :hug::love:

No I think the totes are full price still

our totes were full price still....not sure why, since they obviously aren't selling them by the look of the full shelves since Thanksgiving!

I did pick up a few of those small leather looking wristlets for .99 cents and also saw those naughty/nice costmetic bags that were 1.99 I think and there was a black shimmery clutch in the clearance section. Scan it all and see, you never know if its a good find or not.

I went to a scrapbooking event a few weeks ago and they were asking people to donate items to the soldiers. They had a long list if ideas. I ended up taking 4 large boxes of stuff with me. They were shocked, as most people dropped off a few tubes of toothpaste or soap. It felt wonderful to give all that stuff to them!

our totes were full price still....not sure why, since they obviously aren't selling them by the look of the full shelves since Thanksgiving!

I did pick up a few of those small leather looking wristlets for .99 cents and also saw those naughty/nice costmetic bags that were 1.99 I think and there was a black shimmery clutch in the clearance section. Scan it all and see, you never know if its a good find or not.
!

They must not be putting the clearance prices on the stuff here. For some reason most of the cosmetic sets are still full price, but some of the displays just suddenly emptied. The wet & wild sets are still full price. The Disney colognes were full and marked 9.99 and now just gone. The totes are still full price though and they seem to be multiplying, lol.

Embarrassing 2009 CVS Stockpile (total cost $12.96):​
DSCF1926.JPG

Does not include milk, cereal, soup, juice, crackers, OTC meds, stuff already used and stuff already donated. Oh, and cotton rounds!

What I really would like to see is pics of all your receipts.

Awww, thanks. DH is career Army and loves it. Almost 14 years in so far and planning to do at least 20. :thumbsup2

That is what I do too. I get as much as the freebies or super cheapies to fill a box. The soldiers are just so grateful for anything that they get. One told me that every box they get makes it seem like Christmas for everyone. They all share the contents of the boxes with each other.

I felt the same way when I read the postings last night. I'm going to start getting a box ready for shipment. My razors, toothpaste, and shampoo runneth over! I'd love to do this for some of our military men and women. :thumbsup2 Thank you for posting the site and mentioning this to us, Clarabellecowfan! :cheer2:

They will be SO SO SO appreciative. Please drop a handwritten note or have your kids draw pictures for them. They cherish those most of all. :)

Omigosh kelley, i've been reading the website and i too am teary eyed and so touched by what is posted. You've just given our family a new mission and way to care, thank you soo much. Please keep us posted about your family too, and again, thanks for all you do for our country, too.:love:

You guys are just so great. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :banana:

Does anyone know what time they usually set the new ads on Saturday night? I want to go and do both this weeks and next weeks deals at once. We have some nasty weather coming in tomorrow too!

Marsha

Does anyone know what time they usually set the new ads on Saturday night? I want to go and do both this weeks and next weeks deals at once. We have some nasty weather coming in tomorrow too!

Marsha

Not an expert but I've heard it varies by store. Anywhere between noon & midnight is what I've been told.

They will be SO SO SO appreciative. Please drop a handwritten note or have your kids draw pictures for them. They cherish those most of all. :)

Will do! I need you to PM me your address so I can send you several of the $3 Huggies coupons in the mail - also, if you think they will take the $5 ones on the bigger kids' size, I'll send those too.

What I really would like to see is pics of all your receipts.

I do save them, I just can't get you a good picture unless you want a picture of a pile of them on my bed. Will this work?

receipts.jpg

P.S. I could have pulled out triple that amount that showed a zero balance, but I wanted you to see that I do have to pay here and there, usually under $1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter