CVS ECB Deals ~ Sales for Week 3/1-3/7

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
Remember that if the deal is a monthly AND a weekly you will only be able to do the deal ONCE - no double dip I will be adding more to the other deals (not ECB stuff).

Be sure to check out ttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62 and http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533 for a more thorough list of upcoming sales and a match up to coupons out there for their products!!

2 Day Sale – Sunday/Monday

ECB Specials
$0.99 ECB WYB Act Total Care Trial Size $0.99 ~ Limit 1
$5 ECB WYB $15 CoverGirl Cosmetics ~ Limit 1
$4 ECB WYB Gillette Fusion Gamer or Venus Razor $7.99 ~ Limit 1
$5 ECB WYB $15 Clean & Clear ~ Limit 1
$4 ECB WYB Neutrogena 14 Day Skin Rescue ~ Limit 1
$5 ECB WYB Olay Pro-X or Starter Kit
$2 ECB WYB Optifree, Replenish, Systane, Ultra
$1 ECB WYB Selsun Blue 11 oz. $7.99
$5 ECB WYB $20 Gerber Baby Food & Juice 25% off, Pampers Jumbos $9.99, Playskool Diapers $11, Q-Tips large $3, Baby Fresh/Playskool Wipes $5/2 ~ Limit 1
$5 ECB WYB $20 Lumene Skincare ~ Limit 1
$4.99 ECB WYB Slimquick Energy Shot 2pk $4.99 ~ Limit 1
$10 ECB WYB Ephedra Free Stacker 2 or 3 100 ct. $24.99 ~ Limit 1

$5 ECB WYB $10 Nestle/Wonka Theatre Box Candy $1, Nestle Singles $1/2, Nestle 8 Packs $5/2, Edy's Dibs or Drumsticks $6/2, Nestle Giant Bars $5/4, Wonka Mix Up Gussett $5 ~ Limit 1

$5 ECN WYB $12 Any Atkins Products ~ Limit 2
$10 ECB WYB Alli Refill pack 120ct $59.99 ~ Limit 2
$10 ECB WYB Dual Action Diet Cleanse $39.99 ~ Limit 2
$5 ECB WYB Tylenol or Motrin IB 225ct ~ Limit 2

$5 ECB WYB $20 L'Oreal products ~ L'Oreal Age Perfect Moisturizer, L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift $11.99, L'Oreal Sublime Bronze or Glow $6.99, L'Oreal Skin Genesis, Revitalift, or Age Perfect Cleansers $5.99, L'Oreal Color Rich Lip or Voluminous/Telescoping Mascara $5, L'Oreal Bare Naturale Foundation $10
L'Oreal Preference $11.98/2, L'Oreal Everpure, L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes, Infallible or True Match Mascara $7 ~ Limit 4

$10 ECB WYB $20 Nexxus ~ Limit 5
$2 ECB WYB Two (2) Slimfast Optima Shakes or 6 pk. Bars 2/$13 ~ Limit 5
$2 ECB WYB Metamucil or Fibercaps $9.99 ~ Limit 5

Buy ONE Get ONE FREE
Maxwell House Instant $7.89
Mega-T
Dietary supplement

Buy TWO Get ONE FREE

Buy ONE Get ONE 50% off
All Neutrogena Cosmetics
Biggest loser Powder or 2Go paks
Glucerna
EAS or Zone Perfect
CVS Food Storage
Hydroxycut
Conair
Gillette Disposable

Other deals
WYB $20 on listed P&G Products, Get a FREE Charmin 6 pk. ~ Always, Bounty Basics, Crest Premium Toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health, Dawn Dish, Duracell, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Head & Shoulders, Prilosec, Puffs, Tide Liquid

Don't forget!!! When in doubt and they are out, get a RAINCHECK! they can be used at ANY store and DO NOT EXPIRE!!!

Any questions regarding the ECB program please browse through our 1st thread at:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378963

Abbreviations:
ECB = Extra Care Buck
PSA = Prices starting at
CRT = Cash Register Tape
WYB= When You Buy

Helpful websites!!!
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/extracarehome
http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533
http://www.terismessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=13237
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62

All information is compiled from various sources - other forums, friends, family, personal experience, and the actual ads themselves. My location is in central MA as well as others are country wide, so keep this in mind when reading posts and be sure to confirm your local ad as well before actual shopping. Happy ECB'ing!

Embarrassing 2009 CVS Stockpile (total cost $12.96):​
DSCF1926.JPG

Does not include milk, cereal, soup, juice, crackers, OTC meds, stuff already used and stuff already donated. Oh, and cotton rounds!

:worship: LanaJae :worship:
I bet those missing cotton rounds are all snowmen :lmao:

Thanks IAHD!!!! Time to start planning on how to best use my $4/20. I think I have 1 Fusion Gamer coupon left so that will get me started.

DSCF1926.JPG

Does not include milk, cereal, soup, juice, crackers, OTC meds, stuff already used and stuff already donated. Oh, and cotton rounds!

That was from January and February only?!?! You are AMAZING! :worship:

that is amazing! I thought my closet and boxes were alot! My favorite thing is letting my older kids, family and neighbors shop in my stuff as well as donating lots of it to charity.

Lana I can't wait to show this pic to my family. They will realize I am not crazy! Or maybe they will just think there are some crazies just like me out there.:rotfl2:

Lana I can't wait to show this pic to my family. They will realize I am not crazy! Or maybe they will just think there are some crazies just like me out there.:rotfl2:

They can't stop us, there's no rehab for CVS shoppers!

I realized I have been lying to myself though, I keep saying that I only allow myself one shelf (that's the shelf), but when I started bringing everything out for the picture, it's more than the shelf :upsidedow

It took me 2 hours to haul and arrange that and then put everything back, and then I must've organized too well because I have lots of empty space on my shelf, so that means I can get more, right?

They can't stop us, there's no rehab for CVS shoppers!

I realized I have been lying to myself though, I keep saying that I only allow myself one shelf (that's the shelf), but when I started bringing everything out for the picture, it's more than the shelf :upsidedow

It took me 2 hours to haul and arrange that and then put everything back, and then I must've organized too well because I have lots of empty space on my shelf, so that means I can get more, right?

Wait, a minute!! How in the heck?! I need to be trained by you. I just do not get the cvs thing. I got the madagascar dvd special the other day. But, almost 13 dollars for all of that stuff. Umm, can you please tell me what to do!!

Do you have a blog? If not, you totally need to write one on how to do CVS the right way. Wow!

DSCF1926.JPG

Thank you for that information, I'll talk to DH about it later and be back for that.

Have a nice day. :)

is that EOB robe from last year? the ones i bought this week say 14.99?

DSCF1926.JPG

LanaJae, just showed my 8 year old your stockpile he's like wow, she is much better than you! I said yes, you are my cvs hero lol! He says if only CVS sold mansions...we'd all be living pretty good!

DSCF1926.JPG

You are a genius!!!! You should totally be writing a blog or articles!

Okay so I have to ask..... Is part of your secret the multiple coupon sources? How many papers/magazines to you get to stockpile the coupons?

Love it LanaJae :goodvibes

I finally got all my stuff organized into boxes in the basement, or I would take a picture of what I have! It felt great to get it all organized, adn my husband has orders to bring 5 more boxes home from work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter