• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 2.0 - Who Will Have The Same Room?

I'm in 7003. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hmmmm, Stacy posted the following a couple of days ago on the cruise 2.0 thread. She wrote "If you are looking for a reason to downgrade, I'm in room 7003. I would love it if you stayed though."

Me thinks we might have a stateroom conundrum. :confused:

I was fine till he said that. Then I was stunned! I'm still studded. That dude needed to get a clue.
I know my neighbors are great. I have Yvette and Emiel for neighbors. :goodvibes

Yvet would NEVER be a part of the 10 o'clock corridore. No worries

Hmmmm, Stacy posted the following a couple of days ago on the cruise 2.0 thread. She wrote "If you are looking for a reason to downgrade, I'm in room 7003. I would love it if you stayed though."

Me thinks we might have a stateroom conundrum. :confused:

I'll have to find my paperwork because I thought it said 7003. The last time I looked was on the cruise.

I'm looking at my confirmation that I got in the mail and it says stateroom: 7003.

It didn't happen. But by the fuss my neighbour made, you'd thought we were raising holy heck and setting off alarms. Maybe next time.....:scratchin:

Someone needs to tell him that the staterooms are not very soundproof. We could hear people whispering outside our door.

I'm looking at my confirmation that I got in the mail and it says stateroom: 7003.

Then Stacy must be mistaken about her room #. I didn't get a confirmation in the mail but I did get one from Tracy via email with information on accessing my client services page. Did you get an email from Tracy confirming your podcast cruise booking?

It didn't happen. But by the fuss my neighbour made, you'd thought we were raising holy heck and setting off alarms. Maybe next time.....:scratchin:

It was only 10:00pm and that guy looked like he had been asleep for hours. He could barely open his eyes.

Then Stacy must be mistaken about her room #. I didn't get a confirmation in the mail but I did get one from Tracy via email with information on accessing my client services page. Did you get an email from Tracy confirming your podcast cruise booking?

No I haven't gotten an email from Tracy. :confused3
Maybe I should send her an email. I gave her the form at the Twilight meet, and it's booked. I gave her the form that was in our gift bag. :confused3

Has anyone one else gotten an email from Tracy with your access info for the client services page that booked on the ship?

Wherever I end up, I hope its not the 10 o'clock corridor. We were quiet. We were sober. We weren't planning a karaoke session outside my room. Jeez he needed a chill pill.

What is the story behind 10 o'clock corridor? Do tell!

Maybe I should send her an email. I gave her the form at the Twilight meet, and it's booked. I gave her the form that was in our gift bag. :confused3

Has anyone one else gotten an email from Tracy with your access info for the client services page that booked on the ship?

We got ours too. Definitely drop her an email.

We got ours too. Definitely drop her an email.

I agree, drop Tracy an email. You want to be sure that the onboard booking agent entered DU and Tracy as the booking agents. I find it odd that you would receive a confirmation in the mail from DCL. I didn't think they sent them directly to folks who were using a Travel Agent. I would just confirm that Tracy has you down as booked on the podcast cruise.

I agree, drop Tracy an email. You want to be sure that the onboard booking agent entered DU and Tracy as the booking agents. I find it odd that you would receive a confirmation in the mail from DCL. I didn't think they sent them directly to folks who were using a Travel Agent. I would just confirm that Tracy has you down as booked on the podcast cruise.

Thanks guys. I sent her an email before I left work. Hopefully she has an answer for me when I get to work. DCL must have entered wrong because I gave the paper to Tracy to turn in for me. So I'm assuming I filled the paper out correctly.

We did get a confirmation mailed from Disney for the Podcast cruise too. It was weird- they mailed confirmations for the 2 we booked for 2010 but not for the the ones in 2009.:confused3 But Tracy sent us an email with all of the DU ressie numbers listed...

So I've got a couple of neat postcards if someone needs to tell the kiddos yet!

We did get a confirmation mailed from Disney for the Podcast cruise too. It was weird- they mailed confirmations for the 2 we booked for 2010 but not for the the ones in 2009.:confused3 But Tracy sent us an email with all of the DU ressie numbers listed...

So I've got a couple of neat postcards if someone needs to tell the kiddos yet!

Thanks for the info Lori! :goodvibes I hope Tracy just hasn't gotten to my reservation yet. I got a postcard too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter