• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 2.0 - Who Will Have The Same Room?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
We were really happy with our room assignment, so we are going to have the same stateroom again. Anyone else do this?

We did! We didn't even ask for it...the onboard booking agent just assigned us to the same cabin! Which works out pretty well as DH really enjoyed the cabin and the location...:thumbsup2

I have that stateroom number down like you wouldn't believe. I have no idea what my room number was at the Beach Club, but I still remember 6110.

6550! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Now It won't take me 3 1/2 days to figure out where my stateroom is. :blush:

We went down a category so we won't be in the same room. We booked Cat 5 for PCC 1.0 because there was only a small price difference between 6 and 5. But for PCC 2.0 the price difference was something like $150 so we decided we would be just as happy one deck lower.

FWIW, 7068 was a good room. Mid-way between stair/elevator wells so there wasn't much foot traffic.

I booked a cat 10 this time. I liked Anna's room so much that I booked it. I then felt horrible because maybe she would want it. I'm sorry Anna. :guilty: This cabin is on deck 2 aft. I really like the aft area of most cruise ships I have been on so far. My cabin on this past cruise was all the way forward. I did not care for that as much.

We are in the same 2 cabins we were in for the first cruise. We liked the location and we had a LOT of room.

We are going from 2566 to 6578. :)

We were perfectly happy with the cat 9 but for the same price we paid for that we can be in a cat 6 with verandah. :banana:

We may find that the verandah goes under utilized but I'd at least like to try one. Deb did so well on her first cruise she's willing to leave the comforts of deck 2 and mosie on up. :goodvibes

We were perfectly happy with the cat 9 but for the same price we paid for that we can be in a cat 6 with verandah. :banana:

We may find that the verandah goes under utilized but I'd at least like to try one. Deb did so well on her first cruise she's willing to leave the comforts of deck 2 and mosie on up. :goodvibes

We were on our verandah whenever we were in our room. When we left port, I sat on one of the chairs, looking at the water and thinking "I'M REALLY ON VACATION NOW!" :yay::banana:

Howdy neighbor :thumbsup2 We are directly across from you we booked cabin 6581

6550 for us my friend. I'll be knocking on your door and pestering you often!!! :thumbsup2

We are also moving up from deck 2, we will be on deck 6 - room 6562

We went from a Cat 6 to a 9...I'm hoping some discounts down the road might will be available for a verandah again. With four of us going and airfare from the westcoast it gets pretty spendy. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter