• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 2.0 - Who Will Have The Same Room?

I thought that Yvette snagged the room Anna had. Or was that for the TA crossing??? I'm so confused.

Kim (tickledtinkk33) took my room. I tried to get the room next door, but I was given 7003.

Kim (tickledtinkk33) took my room. I tried to get the room next door, but I was given 7003.

I'm trying to move up to deck 7 with ya'll. I sent Tracy an email and hope she will move me before booking those 100 people on the waitlist. Otherwise there might not be anything left. Nobody has said they are on deck 2 and I don't want to be down there all by my lonesome. :sad2:

Not exactly the same, but 1048 instead of 1050. We like to hide out down there so you crazies can't find us.

I had no trouble finding your room!! I must have gotten lucky and gone down the right elevators!!! :lmao:

I'm trying to move up to deck 7 with ya'll. I sent Tracy an email and hope she will move me before booking those 100 people on the waitlist. Otherwise there might not be anything left. Nobody has said they are on deck 2 and I don't want to be down there all by my lonesome. :sad2:

I'm down on deck 2 this time Kim!! I'm in 2570!!! I think . . .

6550! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Now It won't take me 3 1/2 days to figure out where my stateroom is. :blush:

We are going from 2566 to 6578. :)

We were perfectly happy with the cat 9 but for the same price we paid for that we can be in a cat 6 with verandah. :banana:

We may find that the verandah goes under utilized but I'd at least like to try one. Deb did so well on her first cruise she's willing to leave the comforts of deck 2 and mosie on up. :goodvibes

Howdy neighbor :thumbsup2 We are directly across from you we booked cabin 6581

We are also moving up from deck 2, we will be on deck 6 - room 6562

We're your neighbors in 6580.

We'll be YOUR neighbors this time, room 6582!

Last time we were originally assigned room 2074, but we were lucky enough to get an upgrade to room 8002! It was great to have the large room and verandah, but I was a little leary about being so far to the front of the ship. It really was fine, though (a little wavy on our last night as I was packing). But, we decided we really wanted a verandah again, so a Cat 6 is where we'll be this time!

Howdy neighborhood! We're back in 6590 for 2.0!:yay:

I am back in 6090. I loved the location!

Seems to be a number of us on Deck 6!!!

I am back in 6090. I loved the location!

Seems to be a number of us on Deck 6!!!

Right now, I am in the aft of Deck 7. But I think the party deck for 2.0 will be deck 6, so I am checking out what's available there....:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm on deck 7 on the other side from where we were before. PC 1.0 we were in 7563 and PC 2.0 I'll be in 7063.

On my one and only Disney cruise so far, I shared a handicap-accessible cat. 6 cabin at the back of deck 6 with my mom. It was a huge cabin and balcony, but it was poorly located for someone in a wheelchair. If I actually go on this cruise, it will be in whatever cabin category is cheapest! I prefer midship or aft to forward cabins.

Deck 7 is the party deck!
Deck 6 is going to be the 10 o'clock corridor. :goodvibes :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That guy will be your neighbor again.

Wherever I end up, I hope its not the 10 o'clock corridor. We were quiet. We were sober. We weren't planning a karaoke session outside my room. Jeez he needed a chill pill.

Wherever I end up, I hope its not the 10 o'clock corridor. We were quiet. We were sober. We weren't planning a karaoke session outside my room. Jeez he needed a chill pill.

I was fine till he said that. Then I was stunned! I'm still studded. That dude needed to get a clue.
I know my neighbors are great. I have Yvette and Emiel for neighbors. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter