• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise 2.0 - Who Will Have The Same Room?

We actually got an e-mail from Tracy with all the info on 5/18. (Someone neglected to tell me about it.:rolleyes1) Y'all may want to check that time period for e-mails if you signed up onboard.
Thank you Tracy.:worship:

We did get a confirmation mailed from Disney for the Podcast cruise too. It was weird- they mailed confirmations for the 2 we booked for 2010 but not for the the ones in 2009.:confused3 But Tracy sent us an email with all of the DU ressie numbers listed...

So I've got a couple of neat postcards if someone needs to tell the kiddos yet!

Thanks for the info Lori! :goodvibes I hope Tracy just hasn't gotten to my reservation yet. I got a postcard too.

I didn't get a postcard from DCL. Now I feel ripped off! :rolleyes1:laughing:

I'm glad your checking with Tracy Anna. She had mentioned on the boards that she had emailed confirmations to all that had signed up for the PCC while on board. I think this was before she went on her Tortola cruise. Better to have the peace of mind knowing that everything is in order.

I wasn't on the first one but will be on 2.0! I'm in a Cat 6-cabin 6610. I'm attempting to talk my husband into joining me for a kidless trip. But he's not into Disney like me, nor does he listen to the podcast. So right now guest 2 is to be determined.

Is he into frosty beverages of an adult nature? If so, tell him about all the tastings!!!

I wasn't on the first one but will be on 2.0! I'm in a Cat 6-cabin 6610. I'm attempting to talk my husband into joining me for a kidless trip. But he's not into Disney like me, nor does he listen to the podcast. So right now guest 2 is to be determined.

It is only as Disney as you make it. And the adult activities were not as "Disney" as I expected them to be.;)

A few DIS spouses went on 1.0, that hadn't listened to the podcast or were too into Disney. But I think they had a good time. They smiled for all the photos and were out and about for activities. If he wouldn't enjoy going to the live podcast taping or an event such as this, he doesn't have to. You'll be having fun with a few hundred of the greatest friends you haven't met yet, and he can sit on Deck 10 and watch the sea go by.

It is only as Disney as you make it. And the adult activities were not as "Disney" as I expected them to be.;)

A few DIS spouses went on 1.0, that hadn't listened to the podcast or were too into Disney. But I think they had a good time. They smiled for all the photos and were out and about for activities. If he wouldn't enjoy going to the live podcast taping or an event such as this, he doesn't have to. You'll be having fun with a few hundred of the greatest friends you haven't met yet, and he can sit on Deck 10 and watch the sea go by.

I was just telling him earlier that while it is a Disney cruise, it's not an overwhelming amount of Disney the entire time.

I wasn't able to attend the first cruise either but I will be on this one. I originally had a room on deck 5 but now I'm on deck 6 room 6618.
I will be bringing my DD who will be 11. I was originally bringing my DS but since he will be starting college in the fall and looking at the schedule for this year it looks like he won't be able to attend due to exams during cruise time next year.
I'm still trying to get my DH to come with but he keeps saying no. And there is no way that my other DD who is the middle child will come with she says she's "tired" of Disney.
Can't wait to meet everyone! I know it's going to be a blast!!! :)
And to think we only have a year and a half to wait! *sigh*

I wasn't able to attend the first cruise either but I will be on this one. I originally had a room on deck 5 but now I'm on deck 6 room 6618.
I will be bringing my DD who will be 11. I was originally bringing my DS but since he will be starting college in the fall and looking at the schedule for this year it looks like he won't be able to attend due to exams during cruise time next year.
I'm still trying to get my DH to come with but he keeps saying no. And there is no way that my other DD who is the middle child will come with she says she's "tired" of Disney.
Can't wait to meet everyone! I know it's going to be a blast!!! :)
And to think we only have a year and a half to wait! *sigh*

Hey, jen! I just grabbed the stateroom next to you, 6616. It's the closest I could find to 666...

And I have a feeling this will be exam time for both my kids...but they insist they can come. So, being adults, I let them decide.

Hey, jen! I just grabbed the stateroom next to you, 6616. It's the closest I could find to 666...

And I have a feeling this will be exam time for both my kids...but they insist they can come. So, being adults, I let them decide.

Yeah, I get to room next to Mindy!!! :banana:
Mindy can't wait to meet you and everyone else! :)
(That was another of my room choices if I didn't get the one I now have.)

I told my DS he could probably talk with his teachers but he said that was okay there would be another time.
Besides, I don't think he can be away from his girlfriend for that long and he's already missing his first 2 days of college this August when were in WDW.

We were not on the first cruise, but I have talked my DH into this one! I still can't believe it! We are assigned 6635. I have no clue what or where that is. :rotfl:
I guess I have a lot to learn. Never been on any kind of cruise before.
I am soooo excited!

We asked to be in the same cabin as our trip aboard the Magic back in November 07. I really did like the location and although it's only a Cat 9, it really suited us quite well and was very affordable for this cruise. At this point, I don't care if I sleep on deck, I just want to sail with y'all!

Just switched cabins...we downgraded from a Cat 6 to a Cat 10 secret porthole cabin, 5520 :banana: So by downgrading I was able to book the kids sail free and i'm getting both cruises for what i would've payed for just this one :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter